very lowbudget

crisco

8:13:11 PM] LiriC (LowBudget): do you really think that we would just shake hands. and look away .. "hey they wanted to get the world against us.. NAAAAH.. that's fine.. we can be friends"

We talked about a 1 - 1 war . and with 72h grace period . but that is only when both sides respect each other... Respect was lost a long time ago.

So
You really cant be trusted
I hope you live your life better than you play TW
Because you are a coward and liar
You may win
you may not
But look in the mirror and you will not see a pretty sight!!!!
Im old and people have no respect for one another now.
You do not know the meaning of respect and I doubt you ever will.

MR.MR

I gathered that infect is declaring on either ronin or dsy4 without honoring cancelation terms?

DeletedUser

Last time i checked, this is a strategy game, not RL.....good move LB

DeletedUser

I could have told you last year that infect would never risk a 1v1 with DSY4.
Though gotta say I'm surprised it doesn't turn into a free for all from all their naps if they can't honour their word.

DeletedUser

well that tells me all about who you are............psychopath .......your word should mean everything

in my 8 years of playing, that is probably the funniest, illogical statement ive ever read. Great stuff!

LiriC

I find it highly stupid that dsy would dare to call "names" of some sort.

How can someone look over the fact that dsy4 wanted to get the full world against Infect .. and you guys dare to talk about respect and stuff like that.. I find that very funny.

since dsy4 changed dukes .. it lost a lot of respect.. with 1 hand they told me .. "it's ok .. our nap is great" and with the other hand "ok . NWO . DT . RONIN . PWM .. let's get this done.. let's all attack infect"

please.. If this will continue I will be more then happy to provide the truth . I have nothing to hide and all that was done . Infected players. Know.

DeletedUser

so when PWN was begging DSy4 to join them in a war against infect, DSy4 turned them down and honored the NAP with infect.

I'm not saying both tribes are innocent, but come on, a low blow like this?

how about you guys jump back off that high horse ey.

DeletedUser

How can someone look over the fact that dsy4 wanted to get the full world against Infect .. and you guys dare to talk about respect and stuff like that.. I find that very funny.

since dsy4 changed dukes .. it lost a lot of respect.. with 1 hand they told me .. "it's ok .. our nap is great" and with the other hand "ok . NWO . DT . RONIN . PWM .. let's get this done.. let's all attack infect"

please.. If this will continue I will be more then happy to provide the truth . I have nothing to hide and all that was done . Infected players. Know.

As I told your fellow 'leader' on Skype, I'd love to see those mails you say you have, instead of constantly claiming that you have them and then refusing to show them when asked.

Because I'm pretty sure you're just making shit up right now. That's all you've showed so far, and yet you still keep posting the same crap, across multiple platforms. Let's see this horrible evidence that's so bad it's worth a no-warning declare.

I mean, you have done no-warning declares for no reason in the past. So you saying this one has an actual, serious reason without giving any evidence seems sketchy at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If any of us were in that position we would've done the same

LiriC

DaWolf85

I was told miles keeps all his mails.. drop him a question about the gang-bang .. if he will not provide it . will consider to show you my side and my proof . .. but drop me a ing mail.. don't really like the externals .. just logged to see if the lies and drama started.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
according to LiriC miles had a master plan to get the world against infect

according to Jen miles had a master plan to get the world against ronin

according to common sense this is silly

just admit it LiriC,you were too much of a coward to fight Dsy4 with any kind of a warning,going so far as to break agreements to the contrary because deep down inside you are afraid of us and utterly terrified at the very concept of fighting against anyone who might possibly fight back

hell you never even fought for your own villages,you got to a high rank early in the world by merging accounts with other people multiple times and then as soon as the internals ran dry you dropped like a stone

crisco

in my 8 years of playing, that is probably the funniest, illogical statement ive ever read. Great stuff!

well you dont read enough
but im glad I made you laugh
And there is total logic in what I said but your too young to understand

crisco

Yes everyone knows when you lie .......its when your lips move
So man up
post your repasted lies
and let the world see lol
see you children nowdays
Need a good slapping lol

DeletedUser

well you dont read enough
but im glad I made you laugh
And there is total logic in what I said but your too young to understand

please explain your logic. i am really, really curious.

i hope its as good as your previous statement, but ill be 25c that its probably even funnier lmao

crisco

please explain your logic. i am really, really curious.

i hope its as good as your previous statement, but ill be 25c that its probably even funnier lmao

well the male brain isnt fully developed till after 24
I assume 25c means your 25 soon
You will understand things in 10 years or so
so telling you someones word means something will not make sense to you
and psycopaths dont really care what is said they just want to get what they need by any way possible
ring any bells ?.

DeletedUser84494

Incorrect. Miles never had a master plan against Ronin - not in the manner in which you are using.

Miles declared in a fit of rage when, after slapping someone in the face, they slapped him back.

He was perfectly fine with making angry noises about us hitting his refugees until that occurred. He stormed off in a huff after his honor, integrity, and loyalty speech and launched into his song parody.

I have never made that a secret, nor ever said there was some Grand Master Plan. And the fact that it took DSy4 a werk or two to finally organize ops against us sort of proved it.

As you stated, common sense says that believing you guys were prepared to fight us is silly. You have done lovely things up north, but that was clearly organized after the fact.

With that being said, I won't pretend as if I know every reason Infect chose this path - it certainly surprised my guys given the situation. It will be interesting to see how long we can eat alongside one another before proximity and similar targets put us at one another's throats.

DeletedUser

well the male brain isnt fully developed till after 24
I assume 25c means your 25 soon
You will understand things in 10 years or so
so telling you someones word means something will not make sense to you
and psycopaths dont really care what is said they just want to get what they need by any way possible
ring any bells ?.

and on cue, you showed why your comment was ridiculous. Had you actually known what you were stating, you could have easily explained it. You, on the other hand, can only resort to name calling....which, just so you know, doesnt "prove" your point.

thanks for playing....but your comment was quite predictable....