very lowbudget

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Incorrect. Miles never had a master plan against Ronin - not in the manner in which you are using.

Miles declared in a fit of rage when, after slapping someone in the face, they slapped him back.

He was perfectly fine with making angry noises about us hitting his refugees until that occurred. He stormed off in a huff after his honor, integrity, and loyalty speech and launched into his song parody.

I have never made that a secret, nor ever said there was some Grand Master Plan. And the fact that it took DSy4 a werk or two to finally organize ops against us sort of proved it.

As you stated, common sense says that believing you guys were prepared to fight us is silly. You have done lovely things up north, but that was clearly organized after the fact.

With that being said, I won't pretend as if I know every reason Infect chose this path - it certainly surprised my guys given the situation. It will be interesting to see how long we can eat alongside one another before proximity and similar targets put us at one another's throats.

it's tough to navigate your walls of text and I may have missed something but:

Destroy us. Noble us.

You can, can you not? I trust your little north and south agreement allows you to noble us down south and remove us once and for all? Or shall you simply open the door and have TR take the villages? A perfect symbiotic relationship that allows you access to areas of which you, personally, may not be privy because it would interrupt a delicate balance.

Or are you going to ask Infect to declare on us, as well? A perfect scenario with you, your not-allied-except-as-of-today-and-deeply-respected TR, and Infect, all striking out at us so you can eat faster in the north, merge TR into you (we already saw your newest recruit - one by one as you need fresh bodies), and smile serenely as you "watch" Infect bogged down in a war in the south. Which, I have no doubt, you will, with your honorable ways and habit of never telling a falsehood, patiently wait out so you can have your much desired one-on-one.

You declared. We accepted. You have the advantage, and you have remarkable talent in that tribe, so I expect great things from you. We are going to bite and nip at one another, and we're going to take villages off one another. But you have the upper hand. You should have the caps. You should have the ops. You are on your own territory - we are scruffy interlopers who believe we have a crack at the world. But something tells me you will be doing more and something tells me you are looking over your shoulder. I have no doubt that you are talking to tribes in the world to see if they will tidy up Ronin a little faster, just as I am likely doing the same.

Your pets, who are 100% not allied with you and 100% do not believe w70 rises and sets in your pants, will get involved in this war. They will attempt to gain ground down south, which I'm sure will please Infect to no end (since Infect, I am sure, is also acutely aware of the fact that TR is its own separate entity and plans on going to war with DSy4 before your one-on-one Epic End Battle).

We are not so clever. We are rabid and hungry and foolish and long ago I told Repinski that I planned on meeting DSy4 across the field one day. That was back when we were clearly nothing more than TT food.

But I meant it.

And I mean to take this war as far as you want me to. So I will be fighting you 300 hours away in a hopeless battle.

Apparently when you declare war on a tribe, what you mean is that you want to write up a song parody, toss out some stacks to dead weight until such a time that they are ready to be internalled, scoff at the idea of wasting time and resources hitting 95% of said tribe, and *actually* just want to remove them from a couple of Ks up north where they have no real presence and should be easily removed by The Powers That Be From The West.

And then?

I guess you cross your fingers and hope that Infect finishes the war you started. Or TR, or PWM, or I Will, or whatever little rim tribe takes the bait and strives for glory.
Or, alternatively, the ferocious whirlwind that is DSy4 will bring us to our knees and we will be clamoring for peace. DSy4, atop a pillar of skulls from vanquished foes, will look down on our humble, prostrate forms, and will allow us peace if we tear away at the underbelly of their foes while they finish up the north, then prepare for their final war.

DeletedUser84494

Oh make no mistake, I knew you were talking to other tribes. But none of that was a grand master plan. And, in fact, most of that were questions posed.

TR was planning on setting up a few deathstars, but that idea fizzled out or they have not yet landed (it has been over a month). It was either Anknown or Celtic who mentioned it in their chat. So the modest jab had to be made.

You mistake knowing that a tribe -wants- to do something with a tribe being -prepared- to do something.

DSy4 needed the northwest and felt Ronin would roll over or not pose a problem if it did come to blows. But ultimately in the end we would roll over and see that your recruiting wasn't so bad. That is a desire - not a plan. Once Miles declared and stormed off, he then made a sincere effort to contact other tribes in the hopes of getting around his agreement and to bog us down to make your land grab up north easier.

That is common practice. But that isn't a grand plan, that is reacting to something that has occurred.

A plan suggests forward thinking. That is not something that I have encountered when I speak to your duke.

However, I do appreciate trudging through my walls of text to allow me a chance to clarify.

DeletedUser

At last. The 2 big tribes have waged. This will be interesting.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Posting in this forum is a waste of time these days :)

I'd really recommend everybody take a step back, and make their point ingame.

latchky

So now that the "big and mighty" dsy4 is taking losses by the hour, its time to stop making forum posts??? Oh okay makes sense.

Repinski

So now that the "big and mighty" dsy4 is taking losses by the hour, its time to stop making forum posts??? Oh okay makes sense.

In before Googly returns under the promise of never leaving again but has to remove the current duke to end the war with Infect, again. :X

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'll bite.

In before Googly returns under the promise of never leaving again but has to remove the current duke to end the war with Infect, again. :X

I've been here for months. I stepped down as duke in July for personal reasons - and made way for someone who could do a better job (as any half-decent leader would do) but continued to help behind the scenes and on the Deep.Pockets account. I'm not 'returning', as I'm still here.

This time around, DSy4 hasn't got an arrogant, rude, self-centred and egotistical duke single-handedly ruining the tribe. So I won't be making any moves to depose anybody, as this time around the problem isn't a single individual.

Fact of the matter is, when I came back I had a goal to restore DSy4 to its former glory. And I failed in getting DSy4 back to what it originally was. I still am completely head over heels in love with this tribe, and it will always be the best experience I have had (ignoring a couple of aspects). It's great in some aspects still, but it was a near impossible job to get it back to what it previously was. Maybe that wasn't what it needed, but that was the road I trod.

Both LiriC and Jennifer will agree with me that at some point along the course of this world, DSy4 lost its way. And however hard I tried, I couldn't undo the damage that had changed the tribe. I guess I failed in that regard. So all there is left to do is to continue fighting alongside my friends, and if needs be go out fighting with my friends :)

You might have had that chance if you put your friends before your personal interests just one time in your life.

Repinski

I'll bite.

I've been here for months. I stepped down as duke in July for personal reasons - and made way for someone who could do a better job (as any half-decent leader would do) but continued to help behind the scenes and on the Deep.Pockets account. I'm not 'returning', as I'm still here.

This time around, DSy4 hasn't got an arrogant, rude, self-centred and egotistical duke single-handedly ruining the tribe. So I won't be making any moves to depose anybody, as this time around the problem isn't a single individual.

Fact of the matter is, when I came back I had a goal to restore DSy4 to its former glory. And I failed in getting DSy4 back to what it originally was. I still am completely head over heels in love with this tribe, and it will always be the best experience I have had (ignoring a couple of aspects). It's great in some aspects still, but it was a near impossible job to get it back to what it previously was. Maybe that wasn't what it needed, but that was the road I trod.

Both LiriC and Jennifer will agree with me that at some point along the course of this world, DSy4 lost its way. And however hard I tried, I couldn't undo the damage that had changed the tribe. I guess I failed in that regard. So all there is left to do is to continue fighting alongside my friends, and if needs be go out fighting with my friends :)

You might have had that chance if you put your friends before your personal interests just one time in your life.

I'll admit, this post made me smile. It's good to know that despite being away from the game for nearly 9 months it is still oh so very easy to make people snap on the externals publicly.

Googs, you're usually at the forefront of the "forum bans" implicated in tribes you are in yet you got baited with a single sentence that was quite clearly meant in jest. I think the stress is getting to you amigo.

You should take a moment to sit back enjoying a beer and night out.

(If you think I didn't know you were lurking about still in some capacity regarding DSy4, you seem to have forgotten how well informed I have always been over the course of years we played this game together. Then again, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to deduct a lot of information by just reading the externals and seeing who's bickering at who.)

DeletedUser

Its kinda disappointing for me to see the great DSY4 taking such heavy losses in such a short manner of time. The tone dsy4 is using surprises me. Why the sudden change from the usual confident slightly cocky way of talking to suddenly a tone of self-defeat? If you guys called NWO or Smoke noobs b4, at least show me or show former members what pro's like you guys work like. We held out for months against you and infect. :)

DeletedUser

Its kinda disappointing for me to see the great DSY4 taking such heavy losses in such a short manner of time. The tone dsy4 is using surprises me. Why the sudden change from the usual confident slightly cocky way of talking to suddenly a tone of self-defeat? If you guys called NWO or Smoke noobs b4, at least show me or show former members what pro's like you guys work like. We held out for months against you and infect. :)

"Against you and infect"
As memory serves, it was Infect and Smoke (rank 1 and 2) bashing on DSY4 walls, and the losses were similar then too. DSY4 held out for months and smoke fell.

135 losses in two days to Infect just shows me that the rank 1 tribe didn't honour a 3 day grace period, and in all likelihood had spent at least a week preparing nukes and trains on that front. Sure, they can come on here and say that words were said and plans attempted, but at the end of the day it was them who broke the ceasefire and launched on DSY4, who were yet again already at war.
I don't actually remember the last time Infect got first declaration on a tribe that would have been a challenge to them.

DSY4 have once again something to prove, there are new recruits with battle scars to earn and old hands with enemies to kill, I wish them the very best of luck fighting two of the top tribes once again.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just got back from a break. What a cheap shot by infect.Damn. Bloody liers.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I find it highly stupid that dsy would dare to call "names" of some sort.

How can someone look over the fact that dsy4 wanted to get the full world against Infect .. and you guys dare to talk about respect and stuff like that.. I find that very funny.

since dsy4 changed dukes .. it lost a lot of respect.. with 1 hand they told me .. "it's ok .. our nap is great" and with the other hand "ok . NWO . DT . RONIN . PWM .. let's get this done.. let's all attack infect"

please.. If this will continue I will be more then happy to provide the truth . I have nothing to hide and all that was done . Infected players. Know.

cut this crap lyric. Infect has never declared anyone 1 on 1 basis. you are just a coward who could not even follow 72 hour grace period. And regarding this world vs infect storyline, just shut up, we tried that a long ago when you guys were creating problems then we sorted out with a nap .After that there was no such talk. I think we were good enough letting you guys take our villages that were in our cluster. Now you guys just want to kill us so that you can win this world . tw lesson learn- never trust lyric :D

P.s- Man up lyric, stop being a ...you know what i mean

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Isn't that the point of the game? :icon_confused:

yea, im with you pimp. maybe im too old school, but ive always played "do whatever you can to win the world"......i tend to laugh very loud at "1 on 1" or "you went against you word" type comments.

this is a game, not RL.....in an online game there are no morals or ethics when it comes to warring. There is truly just one rule....dont backstab your tribe mates, especially as a duke. The rest is acceptable gamesmanship....