very lowbudget

LiriC

You don't seem to understand that just because you made it to be the first to backstab and dishonour a nap, still means you dishonoured the nap. You could very well have called up the 3 day end effect, instead you took however long before hand for Infect to prepare nukes trains and stacks before breaking YOUR word.

Your ONE defense to this has been to discredit a player who no longer Dukes DSY4, so why are YOU still leading Infect?

Or do you still not seem to understand?

I know my english is not perfect .. but you have a hard time to understand.

Or maybe you did not read my other reply's . limited as they may be . as I don't like externals . to much shit around here . and a lot of shit is coming from people like you.

They only know 1 story . and they eat shit until they believe that there is indeed only 1 story . so . by all means . continue to eat it.

It's clear to me that you have no value as a tactician ..
3 days for Dsy4 to get there troops in place.. sure . I would have had no problem with that .
But there was a small problem. with your "old duke".
Dsy4 would have honoured the 3 day agreement . I'm close to sure they would have.. but because what your "old duke" planned . it would have been at a perfect time.. so the table would have just turned . and we would have been at a huge loss.

I just saw the map better ..well.. more or less.
I was very surprised to see were Ronin has managed to jump

If your blind . or not able to read.. I will repeat myself just for you.... "I never say'd anything about googly" .. in fact I stated that he had to step in . or forced to step in . AGAIN.. to save dsy4. ( read that 2-3 times . maybe this time you will "understand" .. but in my eyes you are nothing more then a troll .. so .. meh )

And my ONE defense .. is ALL that I need.... He was a duke . He was the Main Duke .. the player that was put to LEAD YOU .

Did I put him in charge ?
Last I remember some people had to move for someone to get a status in a tribe.

I broke my word because of actions to that were started by dsy4 . you would be wise to remember that.

Now be silent and look at your "true grave" ... maybe I managed to get you mad .. feel free to send some nukes my way if so . as I don't even know who you are.

If not.

WELL .. I'll be back in a week or so to see your reply .. as I don't really care about the external .. I care more about the mails ing.

Last edited:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Liric you are a very low leader indeed

No, he took a warning seriously, and upon hearing that DSY4 were going to do the same, but get more than one tribe to declare on Infect, at the same time, without honoring the terms, so he decided to cut all the bullshit, and hit you guys first.

You are just sour because your plans were leaked and we backstabbed you before you backstabbed us.

Ali

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]I know my english is not perfect .. but you have a hard time to understand.

Or maybe you did not read my other reply's . limited as they may be . as I don't like externals . to much shit around here . and a lot of shit is coming from people like you.

They only know 1 story . and they eat shit until they believe that there is indeed only 1 story . so . by all means . continue to eat it.

It's clear to me that you have no value as a tactician ..
3 days for Dsy4 to get there troops in place.. sure . I would have had no problem with that .
But there was a small problem. with your "old duke".
Dsy4 would have honoured the 3 day agreement . I'm close to sure they would have.. but because what your "old duke" planned . it would have been at a perfect time.. so the table would have just turned . and we would have been at a huge loss.

I just saw the map better ..well.. more or less.
I was very surprised to see were Ronin has managed to jump

If your blind . or not able to read.. I will repeat myself just for you.... "I never say'd anything about googly" .. in fact I stated that he had to step in . or forced to step in . AGAIN.. to save dsy4. ( read that 2-3 times . maybe this time you will "understand" .. but in my eyes you are nothing more then a troll .. so .. meh )

And my ONE defense .. is ALL that I need.... He was a duke . He was the Main Duke .. the player that was put to LEAD YOU .

Did I put him in charge ?
Last I remember some people had to move for someone to get a status in a tribe.

I broke my word because of actions to that were started by dsy4 . you would be wise to remember that.

Now be silent and look at your "true grave" ... maybe I managed to get you mad .. feel free to send some nukes my way if so . as I don't even know who you are.

If not.

WELL .. I'll be back in a week or so to see your reply .. as I don't really care about the external .. I care more about the mails ing.[/SPOIL]
Well firstly, of course I'm a troll. I am not a member of DSY4.

Secondly, there IS one story, one fact. YOU dishonoured the map. You said that A former duke of DSY4 was discussing an offensive against Infect with other tribes, but nothing I have seen you post suggests this plan was intended for before the end of the NAP period or ceasefire.

I'm not mad, though I am disappointed to see DSY4 creak and crack as they are.

Lastly, I'm not arguing that Miles wasn't trying to organise and scheme against you, what I AM saying, is that you can not claim to be a man of your word, since you broke it. For example, had Googly found out you were planning the same against him as a Duke, he would have given you the agreed 3 day cool off period. THIS is what sets you apart as a Duke who reacts by his word, and a Duke who reacts as a coward, terrified that anything less than a blindside against DSY4 would see Infect fail, even though DSY4 was already warring Ronin.

I read you properly, it is you that fails to understand.

No, he took a warning seriously, and upon hearing that DSY4 were going to do the same, but get more than one tribe to declare on Infect, at the same time, without honoring the terms, so he decided to cut all the bullshit, and hit you guys first.

You are just sour because your plans were leaked and we backstabbed you before you backstabbed us.

Ali
You still backstabbed, you backstabbed as a unit, as a tribe wishing not to go at DSY4 following your word and upholding your honour but, as Liric said, to stab at a single player who acted without the knowledge of the tribe he was leading to the point Googly had to step in and settle things with Liric and remove any fair fight from the rest of DSY4 that they believed both Infect and DSY4 were working towards. Which is why Googly stepped in.

You guys still don't get that, do you?
For all your words and your pitiful reasons why you think you can ever justifying breaking YOUR word because someone else would means that you don't have honour yourselves, you pretend you do until it suits you, or you find an excuse, to go against your word.
A promise broken is still a broken promise.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Ali

LOl wonder how the plan was leaked when there was no plan at all. PWM guys asked us to help them against infect and we rejected.Miles sarcastically wrote "i am writing a declaration" :D. Damn I think we should have helped PWM back then, no point in being honest with persons like liric

now Liric use that screen shot. Read the lines above and below that statement :D
if Liric does not give it to you (which I am sure he will not ) ,mail me ingame.

Its nothing but Liric wanting an easy world win.

darkaniken2

Sidd, you're wasting your time. Either he knows what he's saying is crap and doesn't care, or he's bought into liric's nonsense. Not much point in trying to convince him otherwise.

DeletedUser

In all my years of playing this game ive never seen more whining over a dropped NAP than this.

DSY...all of you.......get over it. Please. You guys are reacting like children.

Last time i checked, nothing affected you all from attacking. The fact that you are not is your issue. Not a surprise drop of a lowly NAP that should have gained us about 2 days advantage, if that, if DSY was a proper tribe

DeletedUser

me too.dsy4 noobs will soon now disband.you noobs can cry while we took your core. Stop if you could from us win w70.only 2 player fighting from dsy4:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

In all my years of playing this game ive never seen more whining over a dropped NAP than this.

DSY...all of you.......get over it. Please. You guys are reacting like children.

Last time i checked, nothing affected you all from attacking. The fact that you are not is your issue. Not a surprise drop of a lowly NAP that should have gained us about 2 days advantage, if that, if DSY was a proper tribe

I am not DSY4, I am the one that is pointing out the flaws in your philosophies.

Also, you still haven't been paying attention, that you guys managed to hit so hard initially to cause so much damage as a direct result of DSY4 believing they could focus their efforts on a war against Ronin while Infect would honour the NAP. Your level of denial has now slipped into the delusional.

Since the beginning of the war I have noticed TWO coincidences that I have yet to see anyone post about. I was waiting for someone to mention it but it doesn't seem I will get an answer until I ask the questions.

Infect managed to pick the perfect time to attack DSY4, that sweet spot, a couple of days into a long running op on DSY4s side against Ronin. Much in the same coincidental capacity, the initial hit seems to see DSY4 losing villages immediately to both Ronin and Infect.

Just looking at the stats, I could easily believe that not only did Infect's declaration simply not forego the 3 day grace period but they spent at least a week before that preparing troops and ops in conjunction with a planned and agreed landing time with Ronin to exact as much damage through their dishonour as possible.

I am not denying the effect of your betrayal, you broke what for a great portion of a world had been a fierce and well organised tribe, I am denying that you guys ever believe you should be trusted by any tribe who would ever be foolish enough to think YOU would hold to an agreement.

I am denying that Infect would have stood a chance at breaking DSY4 if they had spent a week preparing their side of it before declaring the 3 day NAP cool off.

I am very curious to know the following:
-How long Infect spent as a tribe preparing to backstab DSY4 as a tribe, while using the actions of one player acting without his tribe's knowledge as justification of this.
-Do Infect players believe they couldn't have offered the 3 day period after their preparation to a tribe already at war.
-Was there a planned and coordinated landing time between Infect and Ronin to further maximise the damage of Infects dishonour and go towards further saving Infect troops and actually having to fight an even battle?
-Are Ronin as resigned to the end of the World as Infects admitted belief that there is no losing the world for them now, or will Ronin simply end the world by merging into Infect to provide that quick win. Ronin have been fighting harder and losing more troops while Infect have merely been preparing for their next big gangbang for months. Infect are now nobling at a fastre rate with fewer casualties than Ronin while Ronin will most likely have to slow down before Infect.
-Do Ronin actually trust Infect after their looooooooooong history on W70.
-Would Infect have risked this kind of action if they thought they ever might come across Googly (+/- his core team) in a leadership capacity on another world.

Ok, so I don't really expect much of an answer, not with the level of bullshit coming from Liric, who seems to think a solid argument includes playing upon my forum name and one or two other Infected and the now apparent silence from Ronin on the forums. If I get confirmation of my suspicions, it would certainly be interesting to me.
The last point also doesn't hold much weight, I guess, but I would be interested if anyone would dare pull the move Infect did if they thought Googly ever might try running a world like they tried to start here.

(@Spencer, congrats on Elder mod! :O )

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

DSy4 arguing with an arrogant barb nobler with one of the worst histories I've ever seen in a player lucky enough to be picked up from a pathetic lowly basher to be able to play with the big boys, isn't the same as whining.

If you stop going on about dropping the NAP, we'll stop responding about it. Until your arrogant idiocy of a viewpoint entered this forum, this thread was a nice read.

You are the one acting like a child. You can't help but open your mouth, and DSy4 members plus others not in DSy4 have been correcting you because quite simply...you have had a lucky ride on this world when had Infect not had a basher tribe, you would have been rimmed 6 months ago :lol:

DeletedUser

Hey OLS.....good to see you come back to the PnP. I was concerned that your rose colored glasses got broken lol

BTW, claiming i have one of the worst histories is quite funny when my stats can actually be looked up and reviewed, unlike the huge majority of you. Winning a few world, as a leader or part of the council, and being a leader in ODA on all the aforementioned worlds is, well, better than 99% of the players out there.

Are there better? yuppers.....just none on the DSY side. The great, marvelous sidd is who you all prop up....and all he is is a defensive turtle. Cant take a player owned vil (only recaps)....plays the defensive game....yet has how many players on the account?

You....sheesh....cant even play on the world till the end. Why? RL? LMAO.....yea, this is SUCH a time consuming game, especially with all the adds the admins have done that one cannot seem to manage their account whatsoever......yea....go away

lastly, 20+ days ago we broke a loose NAP...no an alliance. a NAP that you all were planning on breaking yourself.....yet you all cant fight back

great tribe?

right lol

wouldnt put you in the top 20 of tribes ive faced in my tw life

i talk ^$^$ because, well, you all deserve it. I need to do something for you to grow a pair and attack something other than a noob or an internal

seriously.....just about the worst top tribe ive ever seen. Maybe this is why this is my last world

W2:
First seen: 2007-02-15 19:16:56
Most Points: 6,336,520 (11th December 2009)
Most Villages: 804 (09th December 2009)
56 mil ODA

W11:
Villages: 6,490
Best Rank: 8 (17th January 2013)
Most Points: 61,939,653 (17th January 2013)
Most Villages: 6,493 (17th January 2013)
OD Rank: 5.(481,786,611 score)
OD Attack Rank: 2.(393,873,984 score)
OD Defense Rank: 17.(87,912,627 score)

W46:
Villages: 2,649
Best Rank: 18 (20th December 2012)
Most Points: 25,730,238 (03rd June 2013)
Most Villages: 2,649 (10th April 2013)
OD Rank: 12.(518,188,809 score)
OD Attack Rank: 7.(373,718,846 score)
OD Defense Rank: 21.(144,469,963 score)

yup...im a noob :)

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
don't worry dude we will make your last world a memorable one :icon_biggrin: after all you are god of tw.

btw 11 players play my account, I have retired from ingame recently just to praise you here in externals

Last edited:

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TollxBooth again.

:icon_redface:

Damn it...

DeletedUser

Hey Sidd....you should spend less time on the PnP....and more on actually playing the game

i mean, you need to do something about all those catted vills :)

btw...please give my thanks to whomever on the council sitting WOC. ive enjoyed the garbage attacks

talk to me when you actually start to play, not screw around like you claim to be doing (lol)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i told you I have retired.My only job is to praise you here.

And regarding those cats, while many years ago you have been demolishing tribe after tribe single handedly tw coders developed AM,just to give them some chance against you. My only worry is that you may fire your exclusive Cat that cats down the AM itself.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

btw, claiming i have one of the worst histories is quite funny when my stats can actually be looked up and reviewed, unlike the huge majority of you. Winning a few world, as a leader or part of the council, and being a leader in oda on all the aforementioned worlds is, well, better than 99% of the players out there.
you list 3 worlds out of 26 your account has seen, gotta get lucky sooner or later. It is very hard to analyse those worlds, but the most obvious thing to me is your tribe hopping stats.

are there better? Yuppers.....just none on the dsy side. The great, marvelous sidd is who you all prop up....and all he is is a defensive turtle. Cant take a player owned vil (only recaps)....plays the defensive game....yet has how many players on the account?
i've seen more players who aren't dsy4 hold sidd in higher regard.

you....sheesh....cant even play on the world till the end. Why? Rl? Lmao.....yea, this is such a time consuming game, especially with all the adds the admins have done that one cannot seem to manage their account whatsoever......yea....go away
more evidence you have no idea what you are talking about, you are no attacking a person's reasons towards their ability to play, most players know the folly in this. It is at this stage i will once more ask you to shut up.

lastly, 20+ days ago we broke a loose nap...no an alliance. A nap that you all were planning on breaking yourself.....yet you all cant fight back
this "loose" nap had an agreed end date and had been honoured for a very long time. Also, when did th ejump happen from the oblivious actions of one former duke to the conspiracy of the entirety of dsy4, don't you think the lines would be better prepared were the tribe in on this supposed scheme? At the end of it, you made a promise and you broke your word.
Also, as googly said, you are still going on about it.

great tribe?

Right lol

wouldnt put you in the top 20 of tribes ive faced in my tw life

i talk ^$^$ because, well, you all deserve it. I need to do something for you to grow a pair and attack something other than a noob or an internal

seriously.....just about the worst top tribe ive ever seen. Maybe this is why this is my last world

dsy4 has fought harder and endured more on w70 than infect has ever earned. I see some good players and impressive skill in the ranks, i haven't seen them cut loose in an even war once on this world, however.

yup...im a noob :)
i'm glad we are in agreement.
​bold

DeletedUser

btw...please give my thanks to whomever on the council sitting WOC. ive enjoyed the garbage attacks

I really did not want to start posting on the forums as it is just mud slinging to be honest with you. That is also the reason I blocked your mails in game as you seem to of been a lot more gratious when you were losing, you are rare in that you are a sore winner.

Nobody is sitting it Toll, but please let me highlight your trains

Village 1
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 09:23:28:253
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 09:23:36:234
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 09:23:40:096

Village 2
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 12:42:31:497
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 16:26:21:598
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 16:26:25:451
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 19:09:12:432

Village 3
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 12:42:45:758
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 12:53:22:643
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 12:53:30:799
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 14:42:00:777
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 16:03:55:755

Village 4
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 09:45:16:270
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:05:09:784
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:05:15:009
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:05:19:254
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 12:34:22:412

Village 5
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:59:03:299
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:59:13:926
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:59:20:057
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:59:24:792

Village 6 - This is probably your best one.
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 10:15:57:748
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 10:16:08:295
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 10:16:13:852
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 10:16:19:226

The above is the only reason I know that you are not being sat, because I know your style of play.

Your record, as like you said it is easy to see from TWStats.

World 2
18% of your conquers were barbs - Good world for you, you should not of quit.

World 11
35% of your conquers were barbs

World 46
58% of your conquers were barbs.

World 66
62% of your conquers were barbs.

World 70
48% of your conquers were barbs.

Now I am not here to say that my stats are any better than yours, but what I am trying to highlight is that people in glass houses should not throw stones.

Surely as someone that has both led and been involved in many great tribes should appreciate that?

I remember that you were an INFECT basher to start with on this world, again as someone that has both led and been involved in many great tribes should you of stooped so low to of even considered to being anothers' basher?

Flame away.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
omg that barb nobling percentage is increasing world by world. Target 90% in w70?