very lowbudget

Deleted User - 10770065

Sad to see a tribe would go so low to try to gain an advantage and try to steal a world win. All the best to DSy4 and hope they'll be able to recover from such a low blow.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Butthurt because you are losing, I do enjoy your responses, and sidd, good luck, there is only so much defense.

Ali

DeletedUser

I really did not want to start posting on the forums as it is just mud slinging to be honest with you. That is also the reason I blocked your mails in game as you seem to of been a lot more gratious when you were losing, you are rare in that you are a sore winner.

Nobody is sitting it Toll, but please let me highlight your trains

Village 1
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 09:23:28:253
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 09:23:36:234
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 09:23:40:096

Village 2
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 12:42:31:497
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 16:26:21:598
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 16:26:25:451
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 19:09:12:432

Village 3
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 12:42:45:758
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 12:53:22:643
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 12:53:30:799
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 14:42:00:777
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 16:03:55:755

Village 4
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 09:45:16:270
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:05:09:784
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:05:15:009
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:05:19:254
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 12:34:22:412

Village 5
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:59:03:299
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:59:13:926
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:59:20:057
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 11:59:24:792

Village 6 - This is probably your best one.
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 10:15:57:748
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 10:16:08:295
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 10:16:13:852
Noble - Tolls Train LOL today at 10:16:19:226

The above is the only reason I know that you are not being sat, because I know your style of play.

Your record, as like you said it is easy to see from TWStats.

World 2
18% of your conquers were barbs - Good world for you, you should not of quit.

World 11
35% of your conquers were barbs

World 46
58% of your conquers were barbs.

World 66
62% of your conquers were barbs.

World 70
48% of your conquers were barbs.

Now I am not here to say that my stats are any better than yours, but what I am trying to highlight is that people in glass houses should not throw stones.

Surely as someone that has both led and been involved in many great tribes should appreciate that?

I remember that you were an INFECT basher to start with on this world, again as someone that has both led and been involved in many great tribes should you of stooped so low to of even considered to being anothers' basher?

Flame away.

No flaming needed..... i am open to people who are willing to ask questions because i have found that after w11, players have changed and concepts like farming and barb nobling have went from a non issue to a real issue

So let me start off with my attacks....if you know me, then you know why i sent noble attacks without offense in front, and no knowledge of the vil i was attacking.

Two reasons....please enlighten me :)

Now that part is over, lets talk about the barb nobling

W2) First world. Just playing. I was more focused on the art of attacking than building a sustainable empire. Obviously,based on my meager size....didnt accomplish too much outside of an extremely high ODA compared to my points.....but outside of being an offensive dynamo.....didnt do too much more

W11)...where i started to formulate the idea of clusters being the driver to success. Again, the concept of farming was not being used wide spread (if at all). So, as you can see by the map below, i created myself a nice little cluster:

http://map.k-io.com/maps/11/topkplayers.png

Now...what did this mean? It meant that i could dominate the three K's around me when i was a front line player (top, top right, right)....and then as i moved to the SE...i was able to utilize this major cluster in order to grow

Never knew about farming (like almost all)...yet 60+ mil account and top ODA in the world in a world that was made up of high skilled individuals....

W46) Now that i knew clusters were the key...i started to work it hard. As you can see by this map, i had a serious cluster.....roughly 1500 vills in a K....and almost my whole empire was one cluster.

http://map.k-io.com/maps/46/topkplayers.png

What did it do for me?

I was able to take on a whole tribe and win

And thats because i barb nobled in order to have a tight cluster. I didnt suffer from not farming (cause i still didnt)

and no flags on this world.....yet still grew to 25+ while being top 10 ODA

W66) Just applied the successes i had on the previous world. Was quite successful with this until we were attacked by a combination of tribes that was roughly 10x the size of us

W70)....this was a funny world. i knew Omar from a previous world, therefore i had to go through a few hoops to get to the main tribe...so being in a basher tribe was, well, one of the prerequisites......but regardless, i am in a tribe made up of like minded individuals, so all good

So now, lets address the concept of "throwing stones". I never called someone a "barb nobler". I called someone a turtle based on their ODA; ODA compared to points; ODA compared to ODD

I noble barbs in order to have a tight cluster so i can fight....but ive always been a top ODA player in any world ive played

Sidd is a turtle that is unable to use their size to dominate (and requires multiple players to play). Give me sidd on his account and no one else, and then lets talk

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if i give you my account it will be rimmed in 7 days I am sure about that. About being turtle,what you expect ?to convert all the villages to off. I got atod like 4 days ago. Also i am rank 4 0r 5 in ODA in this world. Ok for a turtle like me I guess. I am pretty sure if I get active players by my side and start attacking you will start complaining about me being Ultra aggressive. You and me started the world on almost same time. YOu grew by nobling 282 barbs while I nobled mostly from players. I don't claim to be a very good player. As I said earlier I am very afraid of players like Lucy Lucy,Mystic, Xxaven or Nabur (all are genuinely good players). Atleast 8-9 infect players have been nuking/catting me and my frontline is 3k long so I got to be at good defence to survive this onslaught. I know I can't do this forever. But I will keep on fighting and try to survive. As I am hopeful that there is one final chapter left in w70.

DeletedUser

Ive been holding myself back from posting for a long time now. But the pure idiocy in this thread got the upper hand so much, I simply cant ignore it anymore.

Rule #5: If someone thinks, they have the upper hand, break it.

A 1vs1 against sidd? Now that I would love to see. Remember, you are not the only one hitting him. He cant concentrate on you because hes busy trying to defend against a few other players too :)

Your definition of turtle is a funny one. Even the account, that I used to play, was once called a turtle. As its just one huge cluster. And that is, for me at least, the only true defintion of a turtle.

But nevermind that, you brag about your "achievements", where currently you havent got much to show for. You noble barbs because you want a tight cluster. I didnt have to in order to get one huge cluster (well, apart from those 60 barbs for defence during the Smoke/Infect gangbang) .. You just noble barbs because they dont fight back. Just like inactives. Try taking on a fully active player, 1vs1, and prove your selfclaimed "god of tw" title :)

On a side note to all the rest of you out here:

Please once and for all stop the discussion about who backstabbed who because of what reason and whatever. Use the time to send nukes, trains, fakes, whatever.

Rule #3: Never believe what you´re told ..

DeletedUser

Ive been holding myself back from posting for a long time now. But the pure idiocy in this thread got the upper hand so much, I simply cant ignore it anymore.

A 1vs1 against sidd? Now that I would love to see. Remember, you are not the only one hitting him. He cant concentrate on you because hes busy trying to defend against a few other players too :)

Your definition of turtle is a funny one. Even the account, that I used to play, was once called a turtle. As its just one huge cluster. And that is, for me at least, the only true defintion of a turtle.

But nevermind that, you brag about your "achievements", where currently you havent got much to show for. You noble barbs because you want a tight cluster. I didnt have to in order to get one huge cluster (well, apart from those 60 barbs for defence during the Smoke/Infect gangbang) .. You just noble barbs because they dont fight back. Just like inactives. Try taking on a fully active player, 1vs1, and prove your selfclaimed "god of tw" title :)

Please once and for all stop the discussion about who backstabbed who because of what reason and whatever. Use the time to send nukes, trains, fakes, whatever.

+1

:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree 100% & thanks for that coz i come on here sometimes & read this mainly undiluted crud & it's mainly resentment at the wasted energy that responding would take, which prevents me. You, by comparison, speak sense mostly. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

still waiting for dsy4 fighback:icon_smile:
fightback in w70? or in future server:icon_biggrin:
we take k20s-k40s and rim dsy4 noobs u may figh bavc after rim.infect ftw

DeletedUser

we taking k36 now. Last dsy4 resistance Mvr,sidd and mohyal losing troops falling apart slowly, dsy4 will die in this month.North east is our:icon_evil:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
we taking k36 now. Last dsy4 resistance Mvr,sidd and mohyal losing troops falling apart slowly, dsy4 will die in this month.North east is our:icon_evil:

the last form of resistance from these guys is mohyal, and he quit for a day, i launched a buncha trains and he came back :(

Ah well, more fun for me!

Ali