Vest contest!

DeletedUser71844

Good-day world 30.

Some of you may remember when ~B~ and LeGI0N had an NAP.

A few members of LeGI0N kept asking why this NAP was broke.

The reason is, LeGI0Ns original picture on skype was of him wearing a hooded top and sitting on a settee.
When he seen that DGoodhue had a vest on his skype, LeGI0Ns changed his profile picture to him wearing a cerise vest.
DGoodhue took this as a direct threat. It was because Princess77 fancied DGoodhue, but LeGI0Ns fancied Princess77. That is why LeGI0Ns felt the need to change his picture to him wearing a cerise vest also.

So there was a little bit of competition and a love triangle between the vest boys.

Thus, the NAP is compromised.

Moral of the story:

~B~ officially declares war on LeGI0N & Family.

And we claim: K39, K29, K19, K18. :ram:

DeletedUser

ROFL! Weak declaration... I say you have someone read it over and then repost because it makes very little sense until the bolded part.

DeletedUser

hmm yopu dec;ared over a vest ? dude the england games on get off the pc

DeletedUser71844

Yes, we will not tolerate people subliminally threatening our duke.

DeletedUser

Uhhmmmm.....

[spoil]
2043-fail-camera.jpg
[/spoil]

Yeap... Well.. good luck... to.. a winner!

DeletedUser

what?? sorry here.. but are you telling me that the war is because of some picture??
There are many reason for why tribes stop NAPs but sorry guys.. this is weak and making me real sad

DeletedUser71961

ROFL! Weak declaration... I say you have someone read it over and then repost because it makes very little sense until the bolded part.
what do you want us to do make even bigger fools of ourselves by putting a hippy acting hard on youtube with a samurai sword? get a sense of humour for gods sake! nothing we do is normal and we play this game the way we want to play it not how people expect us to, and chamicha you be careful siding with LEGION, take a moment to remember how much damage i did to you last time i gave you a slap about my little Georgian friend :lol: now back to reality there is more to this story, one possibility is, we fight it out with LEGION, the strongest players will survive and merge to make one better and stronger tribe out the two having weeded out the weak and inactive, we in ~B~ now have our priorities straight after being blindly led and fooled into things by puppets from a tribe from the west that infiltrated us in an attempt to destabilise the east, our loyalties lie with tribes around us, we don't hate LEGION we respect them but there can be only one of us so may the best tribe win, lets do this then noble JPohlman completely out :axemen:<<<< thats for you "JPohlman"

Mick876

Side 1:
Tribes: ~B~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LEGI0N Legion
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,797
Side 2: 8,670
Difference: 1,127

chart

Fantastic War.

Btw are you actually going to fight? or will it just be a few nukes fly, one tribe gives up striaght away and then the other tribe recruits everyone type of war?

DeletedUser71961

Btw are you actually going to fight? or will it just be a few nukes fly, one tribe gives up striaght away and then the other tribe recruits everyone type of war?

how do you know our tactics?

DeletedUser71961

Side 1:
Tribes: ~B~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LEGI0N Legion
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 218
Side 2: 159
Difference: 59

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 4
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,865,192
Side 2: 1,187,016
Difference: 678,176

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 328,733
Side 2: 34,834
Difference: 293,899

chart

DeletedUser

can we at least have a picture of a cerise vest? it plays a central role to this power struggle and i feel robbed at there been no picture of one added, (no im not googling incase i get the wrong type)

also i here legion are like 95% defence does that mean you will go 100% offence?

note to jimmy

you declared yesterday not last week so war stats go from the decleration not last week/month or forever,

DeletedUser71961

note to jimmy

you declared yesterday not last week so war stats go from the decleration not last week/month or forever,

thanks for keeping me right Alan im pretty new to this pnp stuff, i can always rely on a fellow Geordie and yes he is my hero too is wor big al, i was offended by the cerise vest and tight little shorts TBH because i didn't put my vest on and flex my muscles to offend him, it was just a hot day for me down Whitley bay, i think he took his picture in the powerhouse if you know what i mean? we will try and get the pictures and post them in here if its ok with him to let people decide for themselves as to it being offensive or not.

Mick876

I'm a Geordie to.

Shear is from down south who supports Newcastle he is a fake! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser70594

what do you want us to do make even bigger fools of ourselves by putting a hippy acting hard on youtube with a samurai sword? get a sense of humour for gods sake! nothing we do is normal and we play this game the way we want to play it not how people expect us to, and chamicha you be careful siding with LEGION, take a moment to remember how much damage i did to you last time i gave you a slap about my little Georgian friend :lol: now back to reality there is more to this story, one possibility is, we fight it out with LEGION, the strongest players will survive and merge to make one better and stronger tribe out the two having weeded out the weak and inactive, we in ~B~ now have our priorities straight after being blindly led and fooled into things by puppets from a tribe from the west that infiltrated us in an attempt to destabilise the east, our loyalties lie with tribes around us, we don't hate LEGION we respect them but there can be only one of us so may the best tribe win, lets do this then noble JPohlman completely out :axemen:<<<< thats for you "JPohlman"

About what damage are you talking about ???? aaaaa i understand ... to help me RIse My ODD???? You took 0 village from me and you suck in the game so you cant do ANY damage to me, You are Too Noob to do it ... Only Stupid attacks no timing no coordtination that is ~B~ nothing more ... BTW KEEP supporting Krivolapov :) I love to Kill ~B~ troops you know it ...

DeletedUser71961

Shear is from down south who supports Newcastle he is a fake!

OMG! Alan please tell me thats not true! i bleed black and white born and bred in the toon!

I love to Kill ~B~ troops you know it ...
calm down Temuri Ketsbaia if one player has some villages supported its because we are taking them villages but be nice and we might share them with you saying that you gave me lots of ODA and you once played for Newcastle we like you!

DeletedUser79042

And we claim: K39, K29, K19, K18
lol! According to TW ...standards, these claims have a validity of 1 week. You are sure you are going to make it allright till then ? :icon_biggrin:

but there can be only one of us
hmmmmmmm, I always suspected that this game had sth to do with ... Highlander :lol:

robot out

DeletedUser

I'm a Geordie to.

Shear is from down south who supports Newcastle he is a fake! :icon_razz:

hey!!! i was moved there at the tender age of 5 and didnt leave till i was 16 i never professed to be a proper geordie but i follow the toon like a man possesed where i lived you got beat up if you didnt support the toon (no i didnt just support to avoid a kicking lol)

i live down south doesnt make me southern lol my accent is a mix of geordie/brummy/yorkshire

oh on topic we need that vest pic :)

*note i wasnt kidnapped either even though it sounds like i was and forced to work on the dock yards or in the mills :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71961

hmmmmmmm, I always suspected that this game had sth to do with ... Highlander
r2d3 which one was that again the camp mincing gold one or the one shaped like a butt plug?