Vest contest!

DeletedUser79042

Here is where I draw the proverbial line:
spam____________________________________________
no spam
I am beginning to like the new Mod. Too bad he promised he will stay only for a couple of weeks.

As for this thread, I suggest you leave it open anyway. Like any good e-shop must be kept open 24/365. Could also be used as noble claims thread between ~B~ and Legion... :icon_eek: Or ...suicide troops here and there hugging afterwards thread :lol:

As for the ... war itself, well... noone can see - or want to see the line of fire (aka frontline). It is BVR (Beyond Visual Range for non pilots):lol:

DeletedUser

What is currently going on there ? Can some one come with current status?

DeletedUser71961

Side 1:
Tribes: ~B~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAM DRIFT LEGI0N Legion
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 651
Difference: 469

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 44
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,298,243
Side 2: 5,655,602
Difference: 4,357,359

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126,783
Side 2: 395,414
Difference: 268,631

chart

DeletedUser

Are those stats evan relevant to this topic? Are ~B~ now at war with RAM and DRIFT?....not realy! Just trying to make it seem that they getting hit on different fronts.....

Originally Posted by GM72

There is never anything new...come to think of it nothing is going on! I think its fair to say this "WAR" is not a real war in the true sense or has simply stagnated into few minor skirmishes.

Unless someone can prove otherwise VEST CONTEST is over (PROBABLY BEEN FOR A WHILE NOW)

DeletedUser71844

SOLDIER IS BACK FTW!!

Well, the past few weeks ~B~ have had some trouble at their door, trouble more worrying than LEGI0N Family. (No offense LEGI0Ns) :p

But srsly: Matt is gone, so obviously Jimmy won the Vest Contest. So that counts as a victory to ~B~.
Unless Matt has a counter vest? :p

Furthermore, the war is now just more of a skirmish. Think ya sel's lucky LEGI0N F. that other tribes started hitting us.
I still think it's funny how the RAM family tribes waited until they seen us at war with others before attacking us.

So yeah. Here's the rundown with this war:

- ~B~ Declare war on LEGI0N Family.
- ~B~ are ahead in stats.
- RAM/DRIFT/DECIDE start skirmishing with ~B~.
- LEGI0N are ahead in stats.

TBH, both tribes should be doing better.

And lucky for Legion, they are not my top priority. I have developed a respect for those guys as enemies.
There has been tension between our two tribes, whatever the tag, since the start of the game, and their recent actions have earned my respect.

But Drift/RAM...
That's for another topic :icon_cool: