Vest contest!

DeletedUser71844

Dont care, never did. You think that D2/Ram/Drift scares me? That rumor has circulated often enough to be true.. and based how diplomacy works around here, its a 90% chance of occurring. Think im worried? think im scared? Think that will change who i am and what Phoenx is? :icon_rolleyes:

Ya don't need to worry about RAM Paj. They loves the white horseys too much.

DeletedUser

I mean man come on. It shouldnt be that hard... Well ill give you the fact that you have only a few members (that i see) by him.

You think your tribe has room to talk? Your getting smack around by ~TR~ pretty hard right now. 6 players vs a combined of 80 or so, given your academy tribe is getting the worst. No worries though when we finished with those chumps, youll be next.

DeletedUser91224

You think your tribe has room to talk? Your getting smack around by ~TR~ pretty hard right now. 6 players vs a combined of 80 or so, given your academy tribe is getting the worst. No worries though when we finished with those chumps, youll be next.

Just ride your ass up here man. I find you a joke thats why i waste my un-needed troops on your tribe. the only good players by you is pagey and im pretty sure hes giving you the best he has. Almost everyone by pagey is under a mill. Come on up here and me and coach will give you a smacking you wont forget my friend. My tribe is basically not worrying about you. We have bigger things to worry about. but just bring your happy ass up here. If i werent worried about Paj and PHOENX i would have all my nukes on the TR front. but i wont lie Paj has me a little intimidated.

And TDR... They are just a bunch of players scrapped together. Spare arkroyal.. and age king.

Whats your IGN? ill duke it out long distance with you...

As for villages taken, appears that someone got bitchsmacked recently, by pretty much one player vs one player... and that dont look too good... I notice you dont open your big mouth about that? Or the fact that some high profile players are now sitting and working on defending that account??
Im sorry Paj i dont get what you mean. I really dont.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91224

Oh shit he found me out... >.> Kani your a bitch.

What the hell are you even doing in this worlds forum? go back to world 48.. You dont deserve to talk on this worlds forum. you have like 300 points on a world that almost 2 years old. Go get a life you troll.

DeletedUser

Just ride your ass up here man. I find you a joke thats why i waste my un-needed troops on your tribe. the only good players by you is pagey and im pretty sure hes giving you the best he has. Almost everyone by pagey is under a mill. Come on up here and me and coach will give you a smacking you wont forget my friend. My tribe is basically not worrying about you

Trust me, if i could put myself next to you, then i would. Then wed see whose the joke o.0 As for good players? Pagey80 you consider him good? Cuz i consider him food. The best hes done is kill nukes, which is basically all that your tribe has done. You consider us a joke and not worried about us is probably your first mistake.

We have bigger things to worry about

I havent even began to get started friend...

And TDR... They are just a bunch of players scrapped together. Spare arkroyal.. and age king.

So before, its was rushing to get D in their villages. Before, it was launching a good amount of fakes and nukes. That was when you had the comradery to stand togther. Now that their getting their asses handed to them, their just a bunch of collection of players. I know you guys plan on nobling them out, just to keep us from getting any closer to taking you out.

Arkroyal? The one who doesnt understand tactics and cutting losses? The one who supports villages that weve already taken. Btw, tell him i said thanks. He makes getting support to new caps that much easier.

The Age King? Who do you think trained him? I know what he can and cant be capable of. And i know it was his bad mistake to join you chumps. The sad thing is hes just being used by you guys, thinking itll keep us busy from taking you head on. Plan failed, whats next??

coach64 said:
What we really need to know is who is going to noble. the tribe will nuke but we noblers close by and then we can support them.

Enough jerking around, time to get serious.

So your not worried about us? Thats straight off your forums friend.

ruler97 said:
hi guys,
over the past day, i have been devising a stratergy to take out ~TR~. Before i get started, if you have less than 10,000 points, you will not be needed. However, if you have lower than 10,000 points, build and hold 4 noblemen ready to take a village after they have been eliminated.

anyway, my plan;

the lowest 20 players of D2 + *TDR* tribes (above 10,000pts) will be lead by DealerODeath and I to take out NDSuperman and people by masamune blakrayne will be helped to take villages.

The top 10 of both tribes will be lead by 3 players; mavfan, arkroyal4 and CaptainG. They will work to target msmiley and alloahitman.

The people in between these two sections will be lead by Greywolfdk and target masamune blakrayne (help the little guys!) and twiztidjuggalo13

P.S.
If i have put you as a leader of a section and you don't want it, put the new leader and their set below this message.

trust me, this plan is fool proof

were still waiting....

DeletedUser91224

Trust me, if i could put myself next to you, then i would. Then wed see whose the joke o.0 As for good players? Pagey80 you consider him good? Cuz i consider him food. The best hes done is kill nukes, which is basically all that your tribe has done. You consider us a joke and not worried about us is probably your first mistake.

I consider pagey good because he is doing what he can with what he is given. Do you think he wants to be in an area with players under 500K? And trust me i wish you were right next to my main cluster. I think it would be fun to watch us destroy eachother...

So before, its was rushing to get D in their villages. Before, it was launching a good amount of fakes and nukes. That was when you had the comradery to stand togther. Now that their getting their asses handed to them, their just a bunch of collection of players. I know you guys plan on nobling them out, just to keep us from getting any closer to taking you out.
Obviously something has happened (such as PHEONX) that took our attention away from you.

Arkroyal? The one who doesnt understand tactics and cutting losses? The one who supports villages that weve already taken. Btw, tell him i said thanks. He makes getting support to new caps that much easier.
'

I consider Arkroyal good because hes a good friend and does what he can with what he has...

So your not worried about us? Thats straight off your forums friend.
OMG!!! You nabbed something from our forums! OMG!!! Im so scarred of you now man. Im just goign to go hit the delete button now. Jesus your scary...

come on bro ill start sending out nukes for real and not that bullshit i called nukes before. You think im serious sending only MA? Oh no dude i have nukes sitting around waiting to be used.

And you have yet to tell you you IGN..

DeletedUser

I consider pagey good because he is doing what he can with what he is given. Do you think he wants to be in an area with players under 500K? And trust me i wish you were right next to my main cluster. I think it would be fun to watch us destroy eachother...

just wait. Ill make my way to you before it ends :) because itll only end badly for one of us and i can promise it wont be me...

Obviously something has happened (such as PHEONX) that took our attention away from you.

No offense, but phoenx been a thorn in your side since you guys disbanded the first time. Whats changed about that??

I consider Arkroyal good because hes a good friend and does what he can with what he has...

which isnt much at all...

OMG!!! You nabbed something from our forums! OMG!!! Im so scarred of you now man. Im just goign to go hit the delete button now. Jesus your scary...

at least one of you finally admits it :icon_rolleyes:

come on bro ill start sending out nukes for real and not that bullshit i called nukes before. You think im serious sending only MA? Oh no dude i have nukes sitting around waiting to be used.

Sure i dont mind you wasting more nukes :) We at ~TR~ appreciate the ODD

And you have yet to tell you you IGN..

twiztidjuggalo13

lets play...

DeletedUser

"all's quiet on the western front"

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 16
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 223,018
Side 2: 146,195
Difference: 76,823

chart

DeletedUser71961

things have went quiet since we are getting gang banged by DECIDE, DRIFT and the big bad RAM! trying to fight the LEGION family with all these opportunistic cowards jumping on the band wagon is nigh on impossible.

DeletedUser

Weren't you trying to jump on the everyone against Decide bandwagon?

DeletedUser

I would also argue getting hold of a duke's account sit under false pretences and then disbanding the tribe is about as low and cowardly as it gets!

DeletedUser

i think you may have earned your gang bang by some of the abuse you folks give folk.

but i still love sfc, like that naughty brother everyone wants lol

DeletedUser

things have went quiet since we are getting gang banged by DECIDE, DRIFT and the big bad RAM! trying to fight the LEGION family with all these opportunistic cowards jumping on the band wagon is nigh on impossible.

Your player attacked us in k37 & your player support THE player too. We only reacting to that. Also we are deeply indebted by your tribe for taking k38 villages therefore we are trying to repay a part of that debt.:icon_wink:

Sorry full payment is not possible because we are bound to pay THE too because they are bigger lender.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser71961

Your player attacked us in k37 & your player support THE player too. We only reacting to that. Also we are deeply indebted by your tribe for taking k38 villages therefore we are trying to repay a part of that debt.:icon_wink:

Sorry full payment is not possible because we are bound to pay THE too because they are bigger lender.:icon_razz:

thats not how he tells it, he tells me your tribe attacked him first but we will probably never know, the way it looks to us is DECIDE have joined the gang bang with the rest of the cowards, chamicha is one DECIDE player i dont class as a coward, as much as i love to hate him for the crap he gives me in here iv got to admit he is DECIDES best player by far IMO.

DeletedUser70594

thats not how he tells it, he tells me your tribe attacked him first but we will probably never know, the way it looks to us is DECIDE have joined the gang bang with the rest of the cowards, chamicha is one DECIDE player i dont class as a coward, as much as i love to hate him for the crap he gives me in here iv got to admit he is DECIDES best player by far IMO.

Of Course Thanks for your detestation to me and for the compliment. But You are not gang banged By DECIDE as we are only attacking ONE Player - [Lmawii] ... Anyway i can understand your situation, as DECIDE always had 2 and more enemy frontlines at the same time ... all you need to do is not to lost your Morale and Spirit (if you have it) - This is how DECIDE is still around!

And keep up the "Good" work ...