Veteran Player Returning After 2 Year Hiatus

DeletedUser

As the title so eloquently says, I am a veteran Tribal Wars player, returning to the game after a two year break.

I used to play actively (14-18 hours a day) on several worlds, most importantly World 3 on the Dutch TW, and World 7 and 9 on this TW. I quit playing after getting 200+ villages and being Baron of one of the top-5 tribes on W3 on TW.nl, for RL reasons.

Anyhow, I have ample experience, I am not a point whore (started building troops and looting barbarian villages as soon as possible instead of building up wall and hiding place whilst still being under beginner protection), I have experience leading tribes before, I know how to coordinate attacks and defences on a scale of 100+ villages, and I have a PA which makes life oh so much easier.

What I am *not* looking for, are family tribes, tribes who think it's cool to put ASCII pictures or lame quotes in their profile to look "though", tribes that engage in mass-inviting or tribes who ally with just about anyone.

What I am looking for in a tribe, is fearlessness and ruthlessness, as in not fearing to engage the enemy without tons of allies backing you up, and having the ruthlessness to kick and/or rim your own inactive or renegade members and/or allies. I am looking for good communication and coordination in a tribe, with a leadership with a sense of direction, able to set short, medium and long term goals, to keep member activity and tribe growth on a high and sustainable level.

Additionally, if you are a recruiter and are reading this, I like decent grammar and spelling.
"If u spiek liek tis, dont boather msseging me cuz ill just ingore u."
I don't expect perfect writing skills, everyone makes mistakes, not everyone is a native English speaker (English is my third language after Dutch and French), but a basic grasp of the English language is required of recruiters and tribe leadership as far as I'm concerned.
Also, if you just send an invite, without an accompanying PM introducing your tribe, consider your invite rejected.

I'm a no bullshit kind of player, so only serious invites will be considered. I am located in K31.

Edit: Would be nice to find a tribe with at least a couple of 20-year+ old players, I don't want to end up in a tribe full of 12-years olds thinking they are "tah bomb" just because they speak leetspeak and post pictures of women on the forum. Some maturity would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are after maturity, this isn't the world for you :p

DeletedUser

You will find 20+ year old are just as bad as those "leet 12 year olds" *cough*Sithmeister*cough*

Robert is not that bad really.

Well I do not want to spam this... so this is all I will post.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Art of Spam! It's a sig! Make an effort instead of just adding 82nd over Lowkey! :) ................Don't point out I packed in UK server on mine! :lol:

Ooops! I mean on topic: Expect a mail! :icon_cool:

3 smilies, no substance to post! Victory!

DeletedUser

Art of Spam! It's a sig! Make an effort instead of just adding 82nd over Lowkey! :) ................Don't point out I packed in UK server on mine! :lol:

Ooops! I mean on topic: Expect a mail! :icon_cool:

3 smilies, no substance to post! Victory!

I haven't decided on the theme of my new Sig...when i do ill put it without a tribe so it can be used universally on all my worlds.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the mails in game, I have received a few interesting offers so far (mostly top-15 tribes near K31). Seeing as I am still a week or two away from nobling, and all the players in my 15x15 are utter noobs who do not even farm, I am in no rush to join a tribe.

I will consider the offers I have received so far, and will await further offers for now. I will let it be known in this thread once I have made a decision.

Thank you for the interest shown so far.

DeletedUser

Join Anyone but ~RAID~, their noobness would frustrate you and make you quit again

DeletedUser

and Omen, Dark Knight optimise's this sentiment. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81986

Or loads of people to send loads, works even better haha