Vets joining the party?

DeletedUser

Indeed, missed this place (kind of)

I quit for 3 months.... meh, that's enough of a break, it's play time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well hello adam... haha what k you playing on? i just joined ;) im kinda a vet, been playing since w4

Telisha

played this game since world 1 and left cuz got bored then came back to 6 and some how I ended up on world 43 so I think you can call me a vet idk?

DeletedUser

i started at world 8, played that for ages! afterwards i got ovr this game....now im bak! im not a vet but i did play quite a while ago

DeletedUser

been playing for two and a half years on w-15
but its becoming boring so i throught i would try another world

anybody in k44?

DeletedUser

sorry my mistake. fills like two and a half lol i started on 02nd March 2008

Matalito

i thaught vets meant persons who cured pets :p

i thought it was short for corvette... no?

I like to consider myself a vet. I found this game when only 4 game worlds existed, but I have taken a couple breaks from TW.
Learned to play on W4, then on W6 I was lucky enough to spend several months in STACHE (oh memories of the glory days), where I really learned the tricks to this game and how to really wage good wars.
Then I came back on W16 and W17 made some friends and brought them to W19 when it opened up.(the small tribe member limit was awesome) And I was able to lead a small group of players to the top of the world, and gain a bunch of repect from the community. But I ran out of time to keep playing and had to give up my tribe after several months, but that was a very proud accomplishment of mine.

I spent the last year peeking at maps of W6 and W19, and finally caved in, had to return. So I am back, and in this world for the long run hopefully.

ßoßy

et moi , i play since ger s7 , so ca 4 years...
but I wont call myself a vet... s1 are the true and only "Vets"

DeletedUser

well.... i think i may join... been playing since world one... does that make me a vet? and im gonna try going under DemonRevenge (my old account) :)

never mind my old account got deleted so im using this one

Last edited by a moderator:

bugcommander

going to be joining in a little under a week. Need a practice world to get back into playing the game again

ßoßy

spam=!?

You are certainly not a vet .. (as your siggy says):icon_idea: