Vets joining the party?

DeletedUser

Reading between the lines much?

How the hell did you come to this conclusion from my post? I can guarantee that you will have a higher % of barb conquers than me at the time i quit. I think i nobled 3, and they were all population bonuses, because like i said they were the only ones worth nobling, made for a sexy nuke.

Also, don't try to patronize me when your tribe recruited the biggest barb-nobler TW has ever seen.

Scratch that, were you in TITAN? Or just back them up on the forums?

EDIT: I actually only nobled 2 3k population barbs. Fair few internals though, but who doesn't.

I can tell you one thing in this matter...arguing with henchman isn't the smartest thing you can do trust me on this one:)...PS:almost 3 years of this game..can I join pills??:)...close by k34

DeletedUser

I can tell you one thing in this matter...arguing with henchman isn't the smartest thing you can do trust me on this one:)...PS:almost 3 years of this game..can I join pills??:)...close by k34

I've done so on 23 :icon_wink:, and bested wittier people might I add.

DeletedUser

I've been playing for three years and have learnt alot about the game, yet there is always something new to be learnt. I would consider myself a veteran of TW.

DeletedUser

Oh then why arent you located anywhere on Twstats?
Your latest acount i mean.

DeletedUser

Veterans are just a mixture of activity, intuition (knowing what to build and stuff), knowledge of the game, friends, and of course, fine skills such as backtiming, dodging, sending a noble train and blocking it.

DeletedUser

am i vet enough? other than that, yes lots of vets have been popping here and there. i know of one god like vet who is in this world, and many if not most of the other vets will be amazed to learn who he is - when the time is right.

Drow!! Haha last I remembered you were shipped off to France XD and had no internet!

DeletedUser

Heh, I might actually come see ya in Christmas Holidays, you can show me these annoying students you was talking about. :icon_biggrin:
Edit: Will you even still be there?

Here for the next four years! =_=

I can probably show you a few examples when you come over!

Its somewhat disturbing to meet people that always go "Hello Im Bing Bong Ching Chong, you can call me Bella".

Come OVAR!

DeletedUser9021

Reading between the lines much?

How the hell did you come to this conclusion from my post? I can guarantee that you will have a higher % of barb conquers than me at the time i quit. I think i nobled 3, and they were all population bonuses, because like i said they were the only ones worth nobling, made for a sexy nuke.

Also, don't try to patronize me when your tribe recruited the biggest barb-nobler TW has ever seen.
(...)

I was not refering to you personally, I was refering to w23 as a whole. You're going off like you have a chip on your shoulder the size of a log :icon_wink: