[Video Tutorial] How to make Tribal Wars maps with commentary.

DeletedUser

I've been getting a lot of mails asking how I make my maps so, I created a video guide with commentary on how I personally do it.
You can view that here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bFqIZWKNRg

Sorry for the volume of my voice and feel free to flame me and/or my accent. I really don't care ^_^
Any questions? PM me.

DeletedUser

Pfft, joo haz awesome accent ^^

I also wanted to ask since you make smexy maps on W48 but I figured you'd get bugged about it all the time.

But yay, thank you for making this! I use Gimp but most of those techniques are still applicable ^_^

<3

=^-^=

DeletedUser

Pfft, joo haz awesome accent ^^

I also wanted to ask since you make smexy maps on W48 but I figured you'd get bugged about it all the time.

But yay, thank you for making this! I use Gimp but most of those techniques are still applicable ^_^

<3

=^-^=

Thanks for the feedback ^_^
More tutorials will come soon.

DeletedUser81336

Accent = win. I've always liked your maps so I'll try this out later. :)

DeletedUser

Nice sly insults, Errm Hard. Can you make a fellow Englishman a siggy? :icon_biggrin:

Temedgin

nothin wrong with a good English accent...even yours(Essex meh self, so i sound like a fake cockney)

DeletedUser51929

not a scratch on a Geordie Accent ;D but then again, no one would be able to understand that xD

Nice tut dude, even better seeing as you can acttually see how to do it rather then reading and looking at pictuers :)

DeletedUser

Nice tut thanks :D, and on the subject nothing beats a good ole cornish accent :D

DeletedUser

not a scratch on a Geordie Accent ;D but then again, no one would be able to understand that xD

Nice tut dude, even better seeing as you can acttually see how to do it rather then reading and looking at pictuers :)

thank god he isnt a geordie or id turn it off straight away else my ears would bleed!
[SPOIL]
UP DA BORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Nice guide Hard. Next time you might want to slow it down with the steps since it's a video guide :)

DeletedUser

I learned how to make maps from Hard.
Although I had a special interactive lesson way back when
emoticon-0126-nerd.gif

DeletedUser

100% true!

Anyway thanks hard ive just made a semi-decent map because of this tutorial, my first map too I didn't take your advice in some places I probably should of but it didnt look right at the time..

Again thanks.