View From the Crowd

DeletedUser105080

How many times am i going to have to say it, TOP played no part in the BH family disbanding, it was Cobra. Stop taking credit for something you had no effect on, i think TOP took like 5 villages from the whole family, jumping in after Cobra had been hitting them for a week already :L
The fact that you repeatedly post this as an achievement really shows the little impact you are having on this world.

I was previously in BH before this whole war started. Believe me BH disbanded because of TOP. They were taking villages from BH left an right while BH and Cobra were still "allies". So it's you who should stop trying to take credit for what happened with BH.

DeletedUser92753

Attention leaders of the Terrific Top Ten! (Maybe the Top Twenty if I'm feeling ambitious)

I will be updating soon and I will be asking leaders to submit a statement/slogan for their tribe.
I will begin mailing shortly but if you see this, feel free to save me time and mail me via forums or in-game (Ameotoko)

Cheers :)

DeletedUser

If you do go for updating with the top 20 i would advise for someone to make a good set of maps for you to put in with the update, that is something i think all people here want to see.

DeletedUser92753

If you do go for updating with the top 20 i would advise for someone to make a good set of maps for you to put in with the update, that is something i think all people here want to see.

Agreed, if I find someone willing, maps will surely be included. However I can offer at best something from Paint >.<

stellro

How many times am i going to have to say it, TOP played no part in the BH family disbanding, it was Cobra. Stop taking credit for something you had no effect on, i think TOP took like 5 villages from the whole family, jumping in after Cobra had been hitting them for a week already :L
The fact that you repeatedly post this as an achievement really shows the little impact you are having on this world.

Was this before or after Cobra merged into Gians and BH was still a family :icon_eek:

A quick look through our nobled villages starting on page 9 and working back will show your inaccuracies with TOP nobling BH villages from the start of the world - proof supplied, your wrong, matter closed. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

If you are going to be immature about it then fine,but if you'd care to look here http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=3211&type=all&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=5757&min=&max=&timerange=

and then look here http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=3211&type=all&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=165&min=&max=&timerange=

You will see that no, i am right. BH the tribe was much smaller than BH-a by the time Cobra started attacking BH-a. While BH may have been smaller because of TOP, the family was still together for around a week after BH was gone, Bh-a and Bh-b disbanded because of Cobra and TOP played a very little part in attacking those two tribes

DeletedUser105080

If you are going to be immature about it then fine,but if you'd care to look here http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=3211&type=all&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=5757&min=&max=&timerange=

and then look here http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=3211&type=all&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=165&min=&max=&timerange=

You will see that no, i am right. BH the tribe was much smaller than BH-a by the time Cobra started attacking BH-a. While BH may have been smaller because of TOP, the family was still together for around a week after BH was gone, Bh-a and Bh-b disbanded because of Cobra and TOP played a very little part in attacking those two tribes

So we handled the main tribe and you nobled some from the academy tribe and you claim to have made the family disband? Nobody in Bh-a was active in the tribe give or take 5 people. I should know I was their baron. TOP took on BH, where most of the active players in the BH family were, you took on BH-a, the academy of BH with not alot of active members. Tell me again how Cobra caused the family to break up? TOP also nobled the leaders of the family sooooooooo.......

stellro

In reality talking of a tribe like bh is just spamming a good thread so can I suggest any further comments of this nature go in the top vs gians thread and let someone else put this back on track?