Vikings Backstab

flux0rx1

Reaction score
Imagine a world where Riot! and IMF have it won, and then the traitorous Vikings tribe backstab their allies and start attacking them, cant believe the level they would stoop too. Man, Riot! been getting backstabbed all world when will it end.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hopefully, soon! So you can come back to your en112 friends!

Ragnar Lothbrok, will eat you up, Gaylux. A crow told him so.o_O

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol bro just chill. I mailed everyone letting you know I will leave.

As for vikings guys they were attacked first by lion and then el bahatte and retaliated. Don't take this so personal and just enjoy the gameplay man. How is it a backstab if you tell people you are leaving lol... Plus I have 3 other co's who have the right to choose how to go down and fighting was their choice.

It is not like you guys will lose the world. This was not planned to happen it just did. Even if you guys won't understand, leaving and getting rimmed was the right thing to do. I apologize for effecting a few of you who did not want this but some things just go wrong in life and no one is at fault.

You don't often get the chance to cat and rim Meti xD I'm sure Chris misses it :p Good luck and have fun guys that is the goal of the game.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yup, I know bro that is one of the reasons the right choice is to get rimmed :) #ChrisDeservesRank1

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
24hr war update.

With NAMM and vikings getting the first hit advantage you'd expect to see them take an early lead due to having an op already planned. But for now things are fairly even with both sides just cluster cleaning!

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!, IMF*
Side 2:
Tribes: VIP, V1, NAMM

Timeframe: 05/07/2020 16:00:00 to 06/07/2020 15:58:33

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 32
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 289,875
Difference: 62,495

chart

However what remains to be seen is if they can go ahead enough to cancel out the monster caps who for some crazy reason decided this would be his best option
"Bringing down the tribe" comment is a personal highlight. At least he was confident, but with that drop in points of more than a mill i'd say unlikely

screenshot-2097.png

screenshot-2098.png

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!, IMF*
Side 2:
Tribes: VIP, V1, NAMM
Players: Im Not Monster

Timeframe: 05/07/2020 16:00:00 to 06/07/2020 15:58:33

Side 1:
Side 2: 35
Difference: 131

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 318,563
Difference: 1,195,269

chart

Anyway thanks for reigniting our activity, and lets see if you can last longer than previous enemies

screenshot-2099.png

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: NAMM, V1
Side 2:
Tribes: IMF*, Riot!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1:
Side 2: 25
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 241,251
Difference: 126,561

chart

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol bro just chill. I mailed everyone letting you know I will leave.

As for vikings guys they were attacked first by lion and then el bahatte and retaliated. Don't take this so personal and just enjoy the gameplay man. How is it a backstab if you tell people you are leaving lol... Plus I have 3 other co's who have the right to choose how to go down and fighting was their choice.

It is not like you guys will lose the world. This was not planned to happen it just did. Even if you guys won't understand, leaving and getting rimmed was the right thing to do. I apologize for effecting a few of you who did not want this but some things just go wrong in life and no one is at fault.

You don't often get the chance to cat and rim Meti xD I'm sure Chris misses it :p Good luck and have fun guys that is the goal of the game.
Why you lying tho? Who from viking was attacked by El Bahattee?
You're a little insecure snowflake meti thats why this happened :D