Village Builds (Whats the Best?)

DeletedUser33413

YEs but what if you dont have an hour?

You may aswell just to be sure, the Hiding place is not going to make any difference to you with the amount of farm space/points it gives to you.

If it works for you fine, but there will be a time when you might lose a village because you couldnt rebuild your rally point and wall those extra couple of levels.

DeletedUser

YEs but what if you dont have an hour?

You may aswell just to be sure, the Hiding place is not going to make any difference to you with the amount of farm space/points it gives to you.

If it works for you fine, but there will be a time when you might lose a village because you couldnt rebuild your rally point and wall those extra couple of levels.
thats why most players build in clusters so that resources can be shipped out in a timely matter..
and who cats buildings anymore? I can see it if all you want to do is torment your opponant. but if your gonna take the village then those are resources better spent on troops and not buildings or wall rebuilding Que's.
and when you have over 100 villages any market over 10 is a waist as is any hiding place at all...
like what was said before. at 100 villages thats 1000 troops waisted and doing nothing but standing around drinking beer and getting paid for it ....waite a tic thats the job I want...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

thats why most players build in clusters so that resources can be shipped out in a timely matter..
and who cats buildings anymore? I can see it if all you want to do is torment your opponant. but if your gonna take the village then those are resources better spent on troops and not buildings or wall rebuilding Que's.
and when you have over 100 villages any market over 10 is a waist as is any hiding place at all...
like what was said before. at 100 villages thats 1000 troops waisted and doing nothing but standing around drinking beer and getting paid for it ....waite a tic thats the job I want...:icon_biggrin:

Come on! Get real dude. I can't remember I have read such of fail post since I first started to read in the forums. Not a single correct statement.

DeletedUser

Well reading that was slightly embarrassing..:icon_redface:

Vlad, I completely agree with you, What if you only have 13 minutes before a train hits and your rally point is destroyed. The only way for you to snipe that train is with your 3k spears left in the village, but OH NOES! you have no resources to build that rally point giving you 3 minutes left to snipe the train..

Now you think back, oh if only I had built a hiding place..it doesn't waste any farm space and could have saved my village.

On the topic of the market. Happie, have you ever had to send more then 10k resources to a village? If so, I would guess with level 10 markets in your villages that would have taken a little bit of time to send 100k of each resource to 1 village. that would be 30 villages you would have to go through JUST for 100k each resource..

Use a 15-20 market, I personally think below 20 is bad but below 15 is just fail.

10 extra troops per village means nothing by the way :icon_confused:

My 2 cents on the issue :lol:

DeletedUser

cane I havn't had to send anything in the market for some time now????
and the both of you are completly WRONG and just becouse you say your right doesn't make it so..Lo-efing-L...

all that stuff is really good in the first part of this game .but come on world 17 has matured and so should its players...
why are we even talking about a hiding place for.. the last time I was greatfull for a hiding place was almost 3 yrs. ago.
and a market .. well if players could get a cluster together then the amount of travel between village should not be more then 20 mins. and if thats the case then you should have at least 3 times to send resources to a village...and for a 3rd if you have great tribal members you wont have to worrie about a village comming under attack.... and 4 if you are any good of a player then you will know whats comming at you in the ways of attacks and act accordeningly
and cane I'm gonna IGM you one last time about support and respect...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cane I havn't had to send anything in the market for some time now????
and the both of you are completly WRONG and just becouse you say your right doesn't make it so..Lo-efing-L...

all that stuff is really good in the first part of this game .but come on world 17 has matured and so should its players...
why are we even talking about a hiding place for.. the last time I was greatfull for a hiding place was almost 3 yrs. ago.
and a market .. well if players could get a cluster together then the amount of travel between village should not be more then 20 mins. and if thats the case then you should have at least 3 times to send resources to a village...and for a 3rd if you have great tribal members you wont have to worrie about a village comming under attack.... and 4 if you are any good of a player then you will know whats comming at you in the ways of attacks and act accordeningly
and cane I'm gonna IGM you one last time about support and respect...:)

Please someone. Explain this to this guy. I don't got the energy to do so. Not without my valium....

DeletedUser

Come on! Get real dude. I can't remember I have read such of fail post since I first started to read in the forums. Not a single correct statement.
you my friend need to go back to your acadimy
and learn what to reconize as attacks if your worried about what buildings are gonna get catted and learn to respond in kind..

LOL now for a small fee I will set you up and teach you everything you need to know it will be called budda's 101 attackdodging and noble killing...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Happie, you may have played W17 for a long time, but I am pretty sure this is the only world you have done remotely well on. I for one, know I have not been playing for as long, but know for a FACT that I am 10x more experienced then you are. I know my stuff about this game and so does vladir so DO NOT dare to tell him so.

DeletedUser57892

I would like to chime in with the Market being at 20 is really good. Lets you move around your resources so that you can rebuild the villages you took or troops you lost defending one. As for hiding place, I don't like them and destroy every one I have. Just my two cents.

DeletedUser

Hiding place is pretty much personal choice.

If you have a very tightly compacted cluster on a front then hiding place COULD be demolished as sending resources will be more effective and won't take THAT much time (7-15 minutes).

If you are more spread out on a front then having that hiding place can be crucial in saving your village.

DeletedUser

Happie, you may have played W17 for a long time, but I am pretty sure this is the only world you have done remotely well on. I for one, know I have not been playing for as long, but know for a FACT that I am 10x more experienced then you are. I know my stuff about this game and so does vladir so DO NOT dare to tell him so.

I can't stop laughing at this..

no really " happie you've been playing longer on this world and any other but I still have 10x the exp you havesimply because I've said so" LOL cane please stop for the sake of my sanity please stop LMAO...:icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh my you are thick..

Ask vladir, we survived together for what, 2 months? On world 36, Just me and him totaling around 100k points together, against a tribe that was at least over 2 million if I remember correctly.

Ask my co-player wishmaster from BA..

Ask jimi from BA

Ask Shlomzi (<3)

Ask Yarnie/the tribe ORIGIN on w19

They will make you eat your words.

DeletedUser

If cane were such a noob, why would I have reccomended him to the owner of a 9mil account? Also, why would that 9mil account owner have given him the account? Must be pretty good, ey?

DeletedUser

If cane were such a noob, why would I have reccomended him to the owner of a 9mil account? Also, why would that 9mil account owner have given him the account? Must be pretty good, ey?

10.13m now yarn-dog :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ok happiebudda. Sorry if I went out of hand a little but I do think your posts indicate a huge lack of experience in this game.

"who cats buildings anymore?"

A wild guess would be about 75-80%. Of the aprox 45 people attacking me the last months probably more then 75-80%.

"if your gonna take the village then those are resources better spent on troops and not buildings or wall rebuilding Que's."

Well, you can cat someone of different reasons. To slow rebuilding of walls down could be one reason. To make it impossible to rebuild anything could be another. To stop someone from educating nobles could be a third. To make someone quit. To stop people from replace lost troops....so on.
And as you don't seem to like cats I guess no one would be worried if you are attacking deep into someones core. As they obviously only will have to rebuild the wall.

"when you have over 100 villages any market over 10 is a waist as is any hiding place at all..."

This is hilarious. I don't say anything about the hidingplace. It's a matter of taste. The farmspace lost on this is not making any difference in my opinion. But the opinion about market lev 10 really show you got no clue. Good luck the day you need to move resources around between half of your villages.

"all that stuff is really good in the first part of this game .but come on world 17 has matured and so should its players..."

HP? yes to some as it seem. At least they got a good thought about why they want it. The market....you are just wrong. As you say one could believe w17 has matured, for this it's surprising to see you didn't follow this progress.
As stated earlier by Cane9 about the market, to move around resources with only lev 10 markets doesn't work at all. You don't even need the experience to have been under heavy attack to understand this. Think about it.

"and for a 3rd if you have great tribal members you wont have to worrie about a village comming under attack".

Another statement indicating you don't got a clue. Your experience seem to be limited to one village under attack at the same time. What about if 800 villages of yours are under attack? And maybe a few other frontmates as well?

"4 if you are any good of a player then you will know whats comming at you in the ways of attacks and act accordeningly"

Eh.....yes of course. I guess you will not have much of a problem while defending that one village under attack. You might want to come back here telling us how to do when you actually have been under attack for real.

"learn what to reconize as attacks if your worried about what buildings are gonna get catted"

Not worried, only to face the fact that the next weeks you will do not much more then rebuilding villages and moving troops. But I do that with a smile on my face. :)

DeletedUser

Ok happiebudda. Sorry if I went out of hand a little but I do think your posts indicate a huge lack of experience in this game.

"who cats buildings anymore?"

A wild guess would be about 75-80%. Of the aprox 45 people attacking me the last months probably more then 75-80%.

"if your gonna take the village then those are resources better spent on troops and not buildings or wall rebuilding Que's."

Well, you can cat someone of different reasons. To slow rebuilding of walls down could be one reason. To make it impossible to rebuild anything could be another. To stop someone from educating nobles could be a third. To make someone quit. To stop people from replace lost troops....so on.
And as you don't seem to like cats I guess no one would be worried if you are attacking deep into someones core. As they obviously only will have to rebuild the wall.

"when you have over 100 villages any market over 10 is a waist as is any hiding place at all..."

This is hilarious. I don't say anything about the hidingplace. It's a matter of taste. The farmspace lost on this is not making any difference in my opinion. But the opinion about market lev 10 really show you got no clue. Good luck the day you need to move resources around between half of your villages.

"all that stuff is really good in the first part of this game .but come on world 17 has matured and so should its players..."

HP? yes to some as it seem. At least they got a good thought about why they want it. The market....you are just wrong. As you say one could believe w17 has matured, for this it's surprising to see you didn't follow this progress.
As stated earlier by Cane9 about the market, to move around resources with only lev 10 markets doesn't work at all. You don't even need the experience to have been under heavy attack to understand this. Think about it.

"and for a 3rd if you have great tribal members you wont have to worrie about a village comming under attack".

Another statement indicating you don't got a clue. Your experience seem to be limited to one village under attack at the same time. What about if 800 villages of yours are under attack? And maybe a few other frontmates as well?

"4 if you are any good of a player then you will know whats comming at you in the ways of attacks and act accordeningly"

Eh.....yes of course. I guess you will not have much of a problem while defending that one village under attack. You might want to come back here telling us how to do when you actually have been under attack for real.

"learn what to reconize as attacks if your worried about what buildings are gonna get catted"

Not worried, only to face the fact that the next weeks you will do not much more then rebuilding villages and moving troops. But I do that with a smile on my face. :)

QFT...but as for the market part, I dont even use it often, but I always build it, because I want it to be there when I do need it. Also, As for the great members and not worrying about coming under attack...a wise friend of mine said something like this "I can stand on my own, but choose to stand with my tribe. For only when you can stand on your own can people truly rely on you." That is nothing but truth. I have shown countless times my ability to stand on my own, cane can attest to the most recent situation of me standing on my own two feet. Question is, have you ever done so? Or do you rely on tribes support? Questions directed at budda, not you sueco.

So quit acting as if you are the almighty TW player, people have their opinions, everyone builds differently. Just becuase you do not use the market, or upgrade your buildings to the same level as other people, does not in any way shape or form make you right, and them wrong.

killergoon=-

Oh my you are thick..

Ask vladir, we survived together for what, 2 months? On world 36, Just me and him totaling around 100k points together, against a tribe that was at least over 2 million if I remember correctly.

Ask my co-player wishmaster from BA..

Ask jimi from BA

Ask Shlomzi (<3)

Ask Yarnie/the tribe ORIGIN on w19

They will make you eat your words.

mate what are you on and who cares? im not saying i agree with happie but this post makes u look like a bell...