Village Builds (Whats the Best?)

DeletedUser

mate what are you on and who cares? im not saying i agree with happie but this post makes u look like a bell...

Did you just attempt to flame the baron of your allies tribe? Hmm... Killer mate, I think you should get to know the w17 players more before you try flaming them. I wouldn't cross cane9 if I were you. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Not sure who you are but umm thanks :icon_redface:

Also I'm only an officer no baron rank here :lol:

DeletedUser

Did you just attempt to flame the baron of your allies tribe? Hmm... Killer mate, I think you should get to know the w17 players more before you try flaming them. I wouldn't cross cane9 if I were you. :icon_redface:

Just cause he is an ally doesnt mean they cant discuss things on PnP even if sometimes it is a flame!

PS: i tihnk all of you guys should read wackee's thread in the general section ;)

rpgman88

thats why most players build in clusters so that resources can be shipped out in a timely matter..
and who cats buildings anymore? I can see it if all you want to do is torment your opponant. but if your gonna take the village then those are resources better spent on troops and not buildings or wall rebuilding Que's.
and when you have over 100 villages any market over 10 is a waist as is any hiding place at all...
like what was said before. at 100 villages thats 1000 troops waisted and doing nothing but standing around drinking beer and getting paid for it ....waite a tic thats the job I want...:icon_biggrin:

DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happie you have shown me a new level of fail that I did not think existed!

(Also, be nice to cane. We all know he's a noob and that your so pro, so please humor him a bit :icon_rolleyes:)

Btw, killergoon, stop trolling poor cane, only 1 noob is allowed to be mean to someone at a time :lol:

DeletedUser

Not sure who you are but umm thanks :icon_redface:

Also I'm only an officer no baron rank here :lol:

Cane :icon_eek::icon_cry:
See the SPOILER!!! :icon_biggrin:

I rate you as a baron because your as good as :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Heeeeyyyy... they've closed almost most forum topic due to flaming.. hope this one remains open, have nothing else to read nowadays. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

rpgman88

Hmm I feel that our mod is looming over this because of it's off-topic-ness, so here we go again.

Idk if you guys use the Resource Balancer script, but I just got it and have been using it/spreading it around my tribal forums and such. Based off that, is it worth having a larger market or is it still best to keep it 15-20?

DeletedUser

I use that script on my 10.2m account.. It works wonders :D

I find that script is hella annoying unless your pretty much nicely clustered..

On this world I am in K70 71 and 73..sending resources to k73 takes a hell of a long time :p

netjakdim

I like to have the level 20 market but you will notice when you use that script that even though you have 110 merchants you are usually sending resources in amounts of 5k -10k. Which makes for a heck of alot of clicking but it usually does wind up using all the merchants in a village.

DeletedUser

It will input a larger amount depending on how much resources are in your village..

If you have 300k of each resources it will stick up to 250k? i believe.. (depends on how its set up).

If you only have 200k wood 20k clay and 300k iron, you will only send around 10k iron clay and wood..

netjakdim

The one that I use balances everything out completly by the time all the merchants land here and there you have the same amount of clay in every village as well as clay and iron in each village.

DeletedUser

Wow that sounds extremely convenient for coin minting :lol:

Perhaps you should send that my way?

DeletedUser

You sneaky devil!

I didn't know you had a different name :p

DeletedUser

You sneaky devil!

I didn't know you had a different name :p

New alias. Well not so new now. Have you not noticed that I have NEVER posted on an account name called "Elite Boy 1993"? Just "Elite Boyz 93" and I've stopped using it a lot recently!

It is in his sig... :icon_redface:

Auto-rotating signature, he might have just got my "Vampire.Prince" signatures.