Village claim system?

DeletedUser

Anyone good a good system for there tribe?

Or advice how to set up a system that isn't loads of hassle to organize? :icon_cry:

Imo TW should have an inbuilt sytem as part of the the tribal forums, as not every tribe has l££T programmers or somthing...

DeletedUser

First off, it's "1337".

For good tribe system, click settings;start over;*confirm password*

DeletedUser

Anyone good a good system for there tribe?

Or advice how to set up a system that isn't loads of hassle to organize? :icon_cry:

I'm guessing from the title of the thread, you're just referring to some way in which players can be aware of who's wanting to noble what village?

Tribes I've been in typically just put up a section in the in-tribe forum called Noblings/Claims/whatever, and then each player just posts a message stating what village they're looking at nobling. Makes it easy if they put the co-ords/player's name in the topic of their post, too, so you can just scroll down the list and know who wants what.

If you're asking about some amazing system that actually works out what villages should be claimed... I have no advice beyond common sense. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

If you're asking about some amazing system that actually works out what villages should be claimed... I have no advice beyond common sense. :icon_razz:

I know someone who has a site for claims, you just tap in co ords then its marked as yours, and will say if someone else has claimed it ;)

Think that is what he is after, but probs won't get ::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lulz. Well. Technology hates me. I'd rather read through a list, than trust a site not to be trying to trick me on the sly. >)