Failed Vote Village destruction

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FBtheC

Reaction score
Make it possible to completely destroy a village, ie remove it from the map ('Raze it to the ground', as it were)
I don't know what mechanic would be best in-game to accomplish this, but the strategic implications of it could be very interesting!

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Even if i like the idea, i dont see this being a good settings except on maybe a speed server.

If we can remove villages from the map, we are gonna start seeing spots with no villages on the map. People are gonna start removing villages from the opponents area so they cant grow. Worlds are already small, might have been working back in the days...

Deleted User - 848983838

seems like it would just get abused by a tribe losing a war to start eliminating their villages from the map for the winning tribe to take.

maybe only if its something you can do offensively ie cat an opponents backline to 0 in big wars. although would need to have some balance and no easy to just mass 0 hundreds of backline villages even with fang defense you could easily just throw a single nuke in front and destroy and entire backline.

Basand

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I strongly dislike this idea and like it at the same time. I like it as it would allow a bit more strategy in some scenarios but I strongly dislike it as it could be abused to a defender's advantage. Villages that can't be defended could just be razed to prevent the enemy from gaining ground. I think maybe a one-off world to see how it plays out would be neat and depending on that possibly integrating it but this is something I think would die after a world or two with it.

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
seems like it would just get abused by a tribe losing a war to start eliminating their villages from the map for the winning tribe to take.

maybe only if its something you can do offensively ie cat an opponents backline to 0 in big wars. although would need to have some balance and no easy to just mass 0 hundreds of backline villages even with fang defense you could easily just throw a single nuke in front and destroy and entire backline.

I would create a massive border before my main cluster, just nothingness everywhere so enemies have to travel significant distance first. Ez to defend.