Village name restriction

K1rja

I dont read whole thread, but how it is possilbe that i cant use this simple _ I have all my villages named with using it. Example: U_LAGUNA_12: Horror +. It takes lot of time to make order in my villages. I have more than 200 villages. I will rather quit than renaming this, because morale is sick of TW too and my patience and fun with this game going down. (i have premium) :icon_evil:

ares anger

Contributing Poster
Even though I dont have that problem yet, I think it would have helped some people to give a warning ahead of time of this, so that they could change a few things in their names.

lipe44

I dont read whole thread, but how it is possilbe that i cant use this simple _ I have all my villages named with using it. Example: U_LAGUNA_12: Horror +. It takes lot of time to make order in my villages. I have more than 200 villages. I will rather quit than renaming this, because morale is sick of TW too and my patience and fun with this game going down. (i have premium) :icon_evil:
If you bothered to read the thread, you would know this:

Its now a white list system which needs to be added the characters that can be used, they are probably searching for all characters that can be allowed before changing.

Solid_Air

Still Going Strong
I'm going t look for who the admins that posted were, and mail them. Maybe they've "forgotten". We were told that this would be changed, and that was the last word from them, its about time there was at least and update.

Aiyoki

Non-stop Poster
I'm going t look for who the admins that posted were, and mail them. Maybe they've "forgotten". We were told that this would be changed, and that was the last word from them, its about time there was at least and update.
Patience is key :) have you any Idea how many threads there are in this forum!? :icon_eek:

not to mention all the seperate posts...

Solid_Air

Still Going Strong
Patience is key :) have you any Idea how many threads there are in this forum!? :icon_eek:

not to mention all the seperate posts...
Theres plenty moderators. Its two weeks since we were told anything.

I'd imagine that there are around eleven thousand threads in these forums, including all worlds, but none of us pay money to hear excuses, or blah blah blah blah blah, we've said it all before.

I am patient, but when i promise something, i come through on it, and i dont forget about my job, or any part of it.

All it takes to update us on the situation is a simple message:
Greetings TW players. The situation is in hand, and we will have the proper characters restored within the next 48hours.

That'd be a reasonable update, at least.

Aiyoki

Non-stop Poster
You need to play darkthrone then :p

when the admins say a couple weeks there they really mean to say 6 months! :icon_eek:

Solid_Air

Still Going Strong
Yeah, anyway, Bump.

Nice and early in the morning, so that when the developers get in, they can make sure and notice this topic, again.

Dark Chaos

Be patient guys, they're preparing a speed server, World 8 and stabilizing World 7. They're not miracle workers.

mors_sum

Be patient guys, they're preparing a speed server, World 8 and stabilizing World 7. They're not miracle workers.
Yeah but this change was made over two weeks ago, and it only took a few days before the initial response and the promise to unban some characters.

Dark Chaos

Here's our problem!

Check these coordinates in World 2: 315|440
And then check player Invincible's profile on World 2. He's still got nothing names.

servy

well, even though these characters don't work in the old worlds, I belive they work in w7, or at least {} works, as my village name has them.