Village name restriction

Solid_Air

Still Going Strong
Be patient guys, they're preparing a speed server, World 8 and stabilizing World 7. They're not miracle workers.
Of course they arent miracle workers, they said that they would fix it, and have done nothing since. It doesnt take a miracle to fix such a problem, or to come here, and post an apology, or a progress report.

13days and counting.

Dark Chaos

I want them back as much as everyone else does, i'm just saying we should be a little more patient.

You don't really know how hard it could be.

It's not added in World 7 or the Speed World.

Solid_Air

Still Going Strong
I know full well, as i have already stated, that they are very busy people. I work with developers of all kinds, every day, all day, i know their workloads, and i know their ability.

All i am asking is to be given a timeframe, and a progress report, and not to be left out here waiting for something we were told would already be here by now.:axemen:

Dark Chaos

This is getting frustrating.
We can go around it for the time being and use other characters though.

Mine just looks so messed up now.

King Jack

i agree. im not fussed about having symbols im my village names (excluding -'s) but i would like the option to make the village names look , fancy.

Skymage

Contributing Poster
I know full well, as i have already stated, that they are very busy people. I work with developers of all kinds, every day, all day, i know their workloads, and i know their ability.
Do you? Do you really KNOW what their workload is? I doubt it.

Please tell me how you KNOW what their workload is. or is it just that you ASSUME you know based on your (limited) knowlege of how the game works.

All i am asking is to be given a timeframe, and a progress report, and not to be left out here waiting for something we were told would already be here by now.:axemen:
They've given a timeframe. When they get to it.

This is a non-critical issue. Believe me, there are far greater issues than this one. Lets give them time to implement a proper solution.

Solid_Air

Still Going Strong
I know because i've worked with game developers before. Web designers, web masters, professional moderators, etc. I live with a game developer for crying out loud.

But my knowledge of such issues is not in question, if it was, i'd provide a more conclusive answer, or at least an answer that would suffice. This issue needs to be resolved, we were told that it would be, and would like to know more than the usual almost automated "when they get to it" answers.

Now back off unless you've got some relevant information to contribute. I've said or done nothing against you, so dont act as such.

Dark Chaos

Sigh, I'm one to vouch for the developers but this is stretching quite far for such a small problem.

Alice Donnikova

Huh? Weird. One of my villages is this: ????? Minas Tirith ?????
And how did you do that?

I saw the same cool thingies on someone else village named ?????Enigma?????, copy/pasted it to one of my villages, changed the name and it said the same crap - invalid characters!
________
Vapor Genie Review

Last edited by a moderator:

topolino

All i want to say is that players who speak spanish would use the letter "ñ" and accentuated letters (á, é, í...)

... i dont think you really care about this because there are not many of them here... but just to let you know...