village renamer script

DeletedUser

hey looking for a village renamer script, blond, about 5'6, female

naw just kidding, anyone know of a village renamer script that could be used for w25 and opera?

DeletedUser71275

nice merge BTW dom! :p!

Tribalhugs MergeWorld25 will arrise from the asses of Tribalwars World25 soon!

DeletedUser

thanks lilac,

anyways, whats a person from pack have problems with me for? for a merge into adhd, really? is this faulty? i think you're just angry cause adhd is about to woop some pack a$$, enjoy that!

DeletedUser71275

I can't see any a$$ pawned expect from ADHD's! I am not angry, just i got sick with all these merges without any reason! So in this world when someone is losing or going to lose automatically means that they must merge!? I got surprised cause i haven't seen that in any other world! BTW you had a nice cluster, what a pitty that it got "spoiled".

DeletedUser56243

That doesn't happen all the time, just a frustratingly high percentage of the time. The problem is that there will be some good players in most tribes, the ones that manage to perform in a war (point whores as well unfortunately), who the victorious side will see as a good addition to the team. Unfortunately some tribes seem to loose sight of the 'keep the good and eat the bad' mentality, although it could just be that they are taking in players so they can be guaranteed that their tribe eats them and another tribe won't steal their winnings. In the end if you don't like all the recruiting that's going on then try and make a difference by attacking them for it, if you win then it'll prove your argument has some merit to it.