Rejected Village Specific Tribal Messages - Map

lionheart66

My idea is to the ability to add tribe wide messages (maybe even academies somehow) that can be seen on the map with hovering over a village. You could at it near the attacks that are command shared on the map.

To fix the lack of hover on mobile you could add it in the village information but you could also add the ability to hover in mobile fairly easily. Just add a cursor to the middle of the screen and have the text appear in segmented tables that are in the opposite 75% of the screen than the users finger. The tables need to be segmented to allow the viewing of villages through the space in between. I imagine they would be setup with command sharing in one, tribe wide text on another, and village info on the last one if you even need it on hover.

Just some food for thought, I'm not sure what you are using for your development libraries for mobile but it would be easy to add on the web version.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey

I am going to reject this one as I don't completely understand what you suggest. Wouldn't this basically be village note sharing? (PA function)

If not, please drop me and @Jirki88 a message so we can re-evaluate.

Thanks!