Village with artificial intelligence

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Psycho ADHD

Reaction score
Hi,
I watch the number of players globally decline. I thought it might be interesting to add a village with artificial intelligence to the game? I know a big step, the world of PvP / PvE.
But it could be an interesting impulse for old and new players.

I also play on the Czech server Divokekmeny.cz There are 14,000 villages in the current world and it is played on 4 continents. This is a sad decline.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey

I approved this idea for voting. But please understand it is very unlikely it will ever be implemented due to the complexity and balancing involved with this.

In the discussion I would also love to see some ideas on how this AI would work/what it would do/what are the limitations?

- Mr. President

Reaction score
How would this work at all really? Would AI players be able to attack others and just play the game normally or would the villages just upgrade like barbarian villages? I think it surely is an interesting idea to implement but AI won't be as good as players and i think it'd end up just gifting players free villages rather than making the game more competitive

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I voted yes. These are things I would envisage it doing:

- 'AI' villages following an AM build (maybe several templates, one assigned at random to each)
- 'AI' villages building balanced off / def troops
- 'AI' villages target the largest player in a 15x15 radius with occasional attacks (for off troop villages)

Additionally, as 'AI' villages wouldn't be able to farm or purchase resources, they should operate at say 200% resource production (number purely an example) while not owned by a real player. If nobled, production returns to normal.

Rather than being completely AI, the above ideas should be possible to implement. The first 2 ideas draw on pre-existing AM features. The 3rd idea would be the more complex idea.

Deleted User - 848983838

So a bunch of TW bots to inflate the population?

I could see it being interesting as googly said. Give like 50% a def AM build and template and another 5o% off build and template

However I'm just a no on inflating the population with bots.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
like the idea but out of curiosity
would the AI villages work as a tribe or would they work independently of each other or both depending on location??
would the AI villages be able to send nobles/noble trains or will they start with a fixed number of villages to work with??
would the AI villages become the new first conquers (if they build faster then every other villages/barbs) or would they replace bonus/barb villages??