villages for grabs

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with asking for help now is there.. i figure Dvader wouldnt mind helping since PnP was taking Dvader villages.. guess Dvader is a little affraid of them ;)

DeletedUser

Have you EVER asked for support.. ever?.. i bet you have.. so like i said nothing wrong with asking for help

DeletedUser

Have you EVER asked for support.. ever?.. i bet you have.. so like i said nothing wrong with asking for help

As an individual under attack, yes. But as a whole tribe asking for help to attack one player?

LOL.jpg

DeletedUser

Cant believe you're going to this length to bash Saitan for taking your vills. He's ONE person. This is ridiculous, I'm gonna hop in and start taking them too.

valk

Nothing wrong with asking for help now is there.. i figure Dvader wouldnt mind helping since PnP was taking Dvader villages.. guess Dvader is a little affraid of them ;)

tbh i was going to send attacks at him about 1,000 but your a tit. :lol:

DeletedUser80877

okay...either way..

dvader are number 1#

they pwn..whether we like it or not..

Or their a bunch of point whores ;D

DeletedUser

I am the only point whore in DVADER. Everyone else does what is needed to be done. Someone has to be a point whore, and with the current ranking I have, it might as well be me as any will take any shots at me no matter what. Does it bother me? Not in the least.

DeletedUser80877

I am the only point whore in DVADER. Everyone else does what is needed to be done. Someone has to be a point whore, and with the current ranking I have, it might as well be me as any will take any shots at me no matter what. Does it bother me? Not in the least.

and let that be a holy speech to point whores!