Violent Resolution/Vr

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser45123

Violent resolution is not lead by me, and hasn't been for a long time, but was founded by me. I got banned few months back, and restarted on a new account a few weeks after being banned, but they didn't want me to lead Violent Resolution again. Good luck feasting on there villages. They're all noobs that I was going to learn how to play. I just don't want people to think I lead it, as it is a dying tribe, which will die. It was #2 when I lead it, but since I've got banned all they've done is drop in ranks. It was expected.

RIP Violent resolution.

1253795616709.gif

edit; If you need a spy in this tribe msg me on skype; Grant502

dont go on skype much now but ye sUp

Last edited by a moderator:

Kssmiass

Very good to see you are still here nme... I played on w25 different name... but you were also a dominant force there should be interesting on this world as well...

ston3d

Damn Isn't this that tribe with the idiot leader :icon_neutral:

Isnt he a mod too?! And in w25. :lol:

balubhai

yo bro . Good to see u back .

i see ima ballbreaker stolen ur old tribe name :O

hurod

I know that one Vr's baron is real "tribekiller". Good luck with him Vr :D

DeletedUser64969

grants a noob i rule end off :p, but VR will probs break up and merge into their surroundings/get eaten, seems they lost my brilliant 1day leadership :)

DeletedUser45123

grants a noob i rule end off :p, but VR will probs break up and merge into their surroundings/get eaten, seems they lost my brilliant 1day leadership :)

1 day? 1 hour

1253795616709.gif

LMFAO Vr droped from rank 13? to rank 36? 1 hour after I made this topic. EXPECTED :D

Matalito

So you started a tribe, that may have appeared promising at first. But turns out you are a cheater, and the tribe actually sucks after all.
You must be proud, good job bringing attention to it...

DeletedUser18543

Lol what a good story:icon_rolleyes:

too cocky. get over yourself

DeletedUser

Your reputation does not fare you well Grant, unfortunately.

Majickninja

OnTopic:
Farewell to Vr, the one that I knew after Grant had left.
Farewell from me and from everyone at Crisis :)

OffTopic:
Angacam, thats a really cool sig :)

DeletedUser

Grant is Alex with much less skill. He has to have attention and I guess hiding in insane with two villages after being banned, rejected, and told he was not wanted is more than his fragile ego can stand.

DeletedUser45123

Grant is Alex with much less skill. He has to have attention and I guess hiding in insane with two villages after being banned, rejected, and told he was not wanted is more than his fragile ego can stand.

hiding from what? you? dont make me laugh rofl, also Vr were forced to close by Dogs, and Evil karma aka ima ballbreaker didn't even help out one of her best friends on this world. She just jumped ship. Expected. Done it to Saint311 don't see why she wouldn't do it again.

DeletedUser

Bah Grant, i will be blunt. Sorry to burst your bubble, but noone cares. It's not the most pressing matter in this world, and changes even less then the BD vs GATE declarations.

Status
Not open for further replies.