Virus Imploded

DeletedUser

If you want to deal with Infect, now is about as good as time as any.

We in PWM have already pushed far into their K62 territory, and have set up positions in other K's as well. Might as well use the lovely, and convenient distraction we're providing to make a move.

DeletedUser112272

Lack of balls dude. Neither dsy4 nor ronin has the courage to attack them.

The stage is perfectly set for ronin and dsy4. So if not now then when?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I can't speak for Ronin, but I can speak for DSy4. DSy4 has had a diplomatic relationship with Infect since the day of the ceasefire, after nearly two months of fighting both Infect and Virus, nearly 6 months ago.

One of our principles from the day Foc, Hybrid and I founded the premade was that we would always be honest and true to our word. As a tribe, we have no reason to abandon that principle whilst there are other tribes bordering us who we can war.

We've always been very clear on that point; since the ceasefire we've dedicated ourselves to pushing against our enemies in the west whilst securing the North-East.

Maybe sticking to our long-term game plan will result in us failing in time...if so you're welcome to say 'the stage was perfectly set for you, you screwed up'. But for now, let's see how this world pans out naturally :icon_razz:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yep there is a 50 mil tribe to our west.Gotta eat them before anything else

DeletedUser112272

I can't speak for Ronin, but I can speak for DSy4. DSy4 has had a diplomatic relationship with Infect since the day of the ceasefire, after nearly two months of fighting both Infect and Virus, nearly 6 months ago.

One of our principles from the day Foc, Hybrid and I founded the premade was that we would always be honest and true to our word. As a tribe, we have no reason to abandon that principle whilst there are other tribes bordering us who we can war.

We've always been very clear on that point; since the ceasefire we've dedicated ourselves to pushing against our enemies in the west whilst securing the North-East.

Maybe sticking to our long-term game plan will result in us failing in time...if so you're welcome to say 'the stage was perfectly set for you, you screwed up'. But for now, let's see how this world pans out naturally :icon_razz:

infect and dsy4 has planned for end game war probably which lefts out Ronin.

ronin should help PWM in war against Infect if they really want to win this world as Ronin

DeletedUser112272

also ronin's excuse for not helping pwm. I smell a merge

DeletedUser113861

I was the duke of DT for its 1 year existence. I have to say im happy with the way things turned out.

DeletedUser115407

4vkxd.jpg