Virus Imploded

Michael Wittman

when this kicks off i want to thank everyone for their participation in this scheme. you have all shown your courage in the face of daunting odds.

michael wittman

DeletedUser

Infect and Dsy4 should just fight now, and then there would be a third side waiting and watching and possibly making it a 3-way battle. Now that would be fun :D

Repinski

Infect and Dsy4 should just fight now, and then there would be a third side waiting and watching and possibly making it a 3-way battle. Now that would be fun :D

The last world I took part in with a proper 3 way war was w33 if that says anything about how this game has declined. Moral of the story, don't hold your breath.

DeletedUser

The last world I took part in with a proper 3 way war was w33 if that says anything about how this game has declined. Moral of the story, don't hold your breath.

Your right, a 3-way is highly unlikely. I mean, look at the map. Its not gonna happen...

DeletedUser114370

Your right, a 3-way is highly unlikely. I mean, look at the map. Its not gonna happen...

I don't know, Jeniffer is moving north with alarming speed. Who know's what she (or her little birdies) have planned for us all :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I guess a Infect/Dsy4 war at this moment would be actually the worst for those 2 tribes. I mean, there is still a lot of players and tribes around, that could potentially overgrow those two. Looking forward to whats it gonna be :D

DeletedUser

I guess a Infect/Dsy4 war at this moment would be actually the worst for those 2 tribes. I mean, there is still a lot of players and tribes around, that could potentially overgrow those two. Looking forward to whats it gonna be :D

Impossible, but everyone should look forward to a 3way battle

darkaniken2

e9a97e6fb3.png

For lack of a better thread, here's an update.

DeletedUser114370

Don't miss this week's episode folks: "The Beauty of Latchky Falls" - Enjoy our panoramic shots of pristine stacks falling to massive waves of offense, marvel at the vicious short-range-train-beast as it hunts its prey. This episode comes with an interactive piece for the kids, too! We're calling it 'Guess The Realz.'

DeletedUser

Have you even taken 10% of his villages yet? I see a drop of about 35 accounting for about 10mil ODD. He is at least putting up a fight. Though I'm guessing not so much offensively based on the immense pressure I'm sure he is under from DSY4.

darkaniken2

Have you even taken 10% of his villages yet? I see a drop of about 35 accounting for about 10mil ODD. He is at least putting up a fight. Though I'm guessing not so much offensively based on the immense pressure I'm sure he is under from DSY4.

That's not why abhorsen said RIP.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

he is exactly 100 villages down against us atm

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The biggest inconvenience was Latchky deciding to get himself an in-game ban when the launching began to avoid losses.

Fortunately, the ban became an attackable one rather quickly and so this, ah, unorthodox method of defending rather backfired.

He has been back for some time since whatever mischief he conducted occurred - perhaps his 'legendary' status will finally be vilified. Or - more likely - he'll simply be play-food for the NW.

latchky

Why would i get myself banned? lol like you all were crippling me...it took you 2-3 weeks to have how much success? oh okay shall we post the reports of the 200+ nobles killed since ive been back?? oh didnt think so.

Lol so keep sending and i will keep killing and keep growing how I want ... lol just as youve already had 1 delete you will have many more real soon, looks like your pets in dt aren't holding up as well as you thought :) lol lets get it down to 100ms trains boys.your attacks are silly and jokes. Keep it up though my account enjoys the humor.

darkaniken2

By 'growing how you want', you mean eating your pet blitz? That's really impressive, getting someone to build up an account solely to feed yours.

Feel free to post all the reports you want, this is what matters:

16 latchky N.W.O 6 134 2.822.148 30.951.835

latchky

No pets, just strategic planning..200hr nobles that get killed and return then do it all over again okay thats really impressive. Youll see stats soon enough. you have an acad tribe that your using to boost growth but you think your good...lol thats comical . And is too many killed nobles to post as you and me both know

DeletedUser113861

let us all bask in the glory is latchky. we are all terrible, and he is great.