VIRUS Recruiting NE Rim

DeletedUser

VIRUS has recently been infecting big tribe's on the NE Rim, and now we need more infecter's because a make-shift vaccine has been created, This has set us back and we need to get back onto our goal of a Pandemic of the world!! :)

If you would like any information on VIRUS or how to join VIRUS, just PM me or contact IGM, or skype (Soul.Train-TW) :p

Our really cool CoA :p:
user_image.php

TWStats:
http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=tribe&fi=1&id=12757

Thanks,
Soul Train
Duke Of VIRUS

westshire

Player ranking for the continent 16Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 Dr. Seuss VIRUS? 2.107 1 1
2 Zafarqandi VIRUS? 2.010 1 1
3 Soul Train VIRUS 1.830 1 1
4 Don John Sun SOLID 1.292 1 1
5 kenw77 VIRUS? 1.242 1 1

Top five in the K, only one in Virus. Unless you want to get worked, i'd stay away from this tribe. :)

DeletedUser

Player ranking for the continent 16Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 Dr. Seuss VIRUS? 2.107 1 1
2 Zafarqandi VIRUS? 2.010 1 1
3 Soul Train VIRUS 1.830 1 1
4 Don John Sun SOLID 1.292 1 1
5 kenw77 VIRUS? 1.242 1 1

Top five in the K, only one in Virus. Unless you want to get worked, i'd stay away from this tribe. :)

Rofl, not everything is based on piont's.... if was to run around snatching up all the players without a policy im sure we could be like you, but becase we take time in recruiting, well i guess its a bad thing :S

Soul Train

westshire

Well, considering you have more people in k16, yet we have more points, I think it says something, we have the better players. :)

Your recruiting more, just not any good ones. ;)

DeletedUser

Well, considering you have more people in k16, yet we have more points, I think it says something, we have the better players. :)

Lol :p you recruited a player based on his pionts and not the fact he has *NO troops :S

Pionts are low now but wont be long.

Soul Train

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but Virus isn't a bunch of Point Whores like your tribe. In world 11, =TITE= was much lower then Plague, but they fought Plague off. So seriously kid. We don't care if you've got high point players. Also, look at the locations. Soul is much higher than your players meaning he started later than your players and still hes in the top 10? Your guys must be quite bad. I mean seriously, all you need to do is Mass Recruit. Then once your tribe looks good point wise you invite the higher levels and kick the lower levels until it becomes a bunch of point whores.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but Virus isn't a bunch of Point Whores like your tribe. In world 11, =TITE= was much lower then Plague, but they fought Plague off. So seriously kid. We don't care if you've got high point players. Also, look at the locations. Soul is much higher than your players meaning he started later than your players and still hes in the top 10? Your guys must be quite bad. I mean seriously, all you need to do is Mass Recruit. Then once your tribe looks good point wise you invite the higher levels and kick the lower levels until it becomes a bunch of point whores.

soul train actually started before him just to clear that up.

DeletedUser

Yes TW stats, train started on may 6th and seuss on may 7th

DeletedUser

But didn't Train not play for 1-2 Days?

Im not sure but either way that is not dr. seuss's fault now is it? I proved my point that yes soul did start before him you can come up with all the arguements that you want to but ya no point.

DeletedUser

Im not sure but either way that is not dr. seuss's fault now is it? I proved my point that yes soul did start before him you can come up with all the arguements that you want to but ya no point.

Lol :p lets drop whos a better player we havent tryed to crush your recruiting into k16 so i think we should leave it :p

Soul Train

DeletedUser

But didn't Train not play for 1-2 Days?

He was not fully able to play for about 2 days due to lack of a real tribe(when we had like 3 members) to sit him.

Dr.Suess on the other hand imidietly joined and is probably sat every night he sleeps.:)