Vive la revolution

DeletedUser

Bharath please stop spamming the forums.

Sorry no can do, i am just too happy on becoming @nights leader. Also who said its spam.

Also I have been contacted by 3 others tribes in matter of diplomacy and looks like something big may happen soon in this world. Keep an eye on this thread for updates or dont keep an eye on this thread. I dont really care

DeletedUser115757

Sorry no can do, i am just too happy on becoming @nights leader. Also who said its spam.

Also I have been contacted by 3 others tribes in matter of diplomacy and looks like something big may happen soon in this world. Keep an eye on this thread for updates or dont keep an eye on this thread. I dont really care

Congrats on being the new leader...hoping i could get into your basher tribe

DeletedUser

We now declare cmd.magma to be a traitor to the cause and is now open for anyone to declare upon and noble.

He too is tired of Mint's leadership but has been in contact with Norse to join them rather than follow me once i had overthrown Mint. Rimm the traitor.

And to Norse, i expected more from you than recruiting from an Enemy who just declared on you.

And now more news has come to light on why Cmd.magma wants to rebel.

He has been upset over the defeat of FART which he considered and still considers his original tribeand has joined our tribe to just bide his time and be safe at the moment from being eaten up like rest of FART and strike when unexpected.
Seeing the coup as a perfect time to reveal his true color's he is now favoring Norse over us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Takahashi8 Apply ingame to me and i will see if you are qualified enough to join my basher tribe.

Oh dont forget to include ur flappy bird score too in the application

monstaz2

Bharath it's going too far, keep it in like 2 threads please

DeletedUser99544

I have been told Mint is going to cut his holiday short. You guys are so screwed.

DeletedUser

Well nothing much he can do now even if he cuts his holiday short.

Our Nukes and Nobles land at 0:00 ST today. Be ready to watch the fireworks and marvel at our awesomeness and skill to time in so many nukes and nobles in the same sec

DeletedUser115697

Damn, is night this needy for attention now that 333 and norse has stolen it.