Vive la revolution

DeletedUser

Greeting fellow members of World 75.

I have graced this forum today to announce one of the game changing events that has taken place today.

We, the members of @night have been lounging under a dictator for a long time. There is a council but they are Mint's lackeys.
But we kept silent and endured it cause we believed that this may not be a democracy but atleast we are under someone who knows what to do.

How wrong were we.

2 weeks back Mintcream had declared war on Sneakl and was currently in plan to do the same with SLOW.
Many in the tribe were shocked at this decision. We were having friendly relations with Sneakl and they had helped in defending some of our members early on in the world and SLOW consisted of some ex-Night members with whom many were friends.

I endured as we thought they had some sort of plan in making that declaration but seeds of doubt had been planted and the cracks developed in my bonds of loyalty.

The final straw came when decisions were taken by the council a week back to ally with Norse(the tribe many of the Night members were planning to attack and were about to start acting on that plan) and attack SLOW with them
Also we found out that Sneakl was an enemy of @night because they refused to give up half their members as food for @night in return for acceptance of their top players into @night.

I decided that enough was enough,such poor decisions would only lead @night to its end. I had to act before they did enough damage. I started contacting new recruits in @night, the ones that were recruited in game and were not present from the start, They too shared my opinion and were not happy with the deal with Sneakl and SLOW.

The time for action came 2 days back when Mint decided to go on vacation for a week and we managed to make sure that one of the co-conspirators(Four Nerds No villages) got to acc sit him.

As of 0:00 ST today, Mintcream is no longer the duke of Night and his council too has been given the boot.
Mintcream and his loyal followers who number 5 members will be internalled/hunted in a week or two and its bussiness as usual.

All treaties made under previous Leaders/Dictators are nulled and void and I in my acting power as Duke Declare War on Norse and announce our Alliance with Sneakl and Slow

We are open to more diplomacy provided there is benefit for both our tribes not just you getting to live another day because you have relations with @Night

We and Sneakl will be helping SLOW with def to take on Norse until we can build a front with Norse.

M8ttroopers
Acting Duke and current slayer of Dreams @night

DeletedUser

Sorry ORR, liked you and you were a good friend. But friend of my enemy is my enemy. So you too will be rimmed

DeletedUser114322

I want to lead Night now. Give me the Duke rights damn it! :(

DeletedUser

No can do. I won the duke privileges fair and square when i got the highest score in flappy bird in our tribe.
You need to beat my score and i will give you the duke privs

Edit:
Time: 2:48 ST
In other news;
Talks have now Commenced between Norse and @Night to work out a truce. It seems most of Norse players are not interested in fighting @Night (read fear).

I expect this to be a long discussion but it should be done before days end. Keep in touch folks for updates

DeletedUser47445

No can do. I won the duke privileges fair and square when i got the highest score in flappy bird in our tribe.
You need to beat my score and i will give you the duke privs

Edit:
Time: 2:48 ST
In other news;
Talks have now Commenced between Norse and @Night to work out a truce. It seems most of Norse players are not interested in fighting @Night (read fear).

I expect this to be a long discussion but it should be done before days end. Keep in touch folks for updates

You know, I believed believed this, until read that. Next time, try something more believable

DeletedUser107718

You may be just about the dumbest man I've seen. Kicking Mintcream out of the leadership seat will only be your doom. Oh well, I'm not playing the world anymore so I don't really mind, but if you think that what you did will help you win the world and not the other way around, well, think again.

DeletedUser103343

I want to lead Night now. Give me the Duke rights damn it! :(

you all know that i am the real duke of @night

mint is just my little bird that tells you what to do beacuse i'm to damn lazy to do it myself

DeletedUser

You may be just about the dumbest man I've seen. Kicking Mintcream out of the leadership seat will only be your doom. Oh well, I'm not playing the world anymore so I don't really mind, but if you think that what you did will help you win the world and not the other way around, well, think again.

We'll manage ;)

DeletedUser

I heard a rumor that Mintcream is Bono, and we all know that Bono = Jesus (else how else did his album get onto my iphone), so if Mintcream = Bono, and Bono= Jesus, then Mintcream = Jesus and he has super powers in tribal wars.

Can't be sure however, was only a rumor.

DeletedUser99544

You know, I believed believed this, until read that. Next time, try something more believable

Really. Have you spotted something not being truthful in the forum. :O In the holy w75 forum:O Dinhonesty. I cant belive it. Are you sying that it is just propaganda shown here :O I am in shock. I will report the post.

DeletedUser64969

So who got rimmed? and why do much anal leakage... must be sore.

DeletedUser99544

So who got rimmed? and why do much anal leakage... must be sore.

I guess you wouldnt know. since you dont mind licking up the leftovers of that leakage. Be aware though so you dont suffer stomageache later on. Being a reciever and all may have its consequenses.

DeletedUser114322

I guess you wouldnt know. since you dont mind licking up the leftovers of that leakage. Be aware though so you dont suffer stomageache later on. Being a reciever and all may have its consequenses.

That made me laugh :D