Vlad-K74

• Thread starter Heldias shortblader
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Vlad of k74. Under-rated as we are very powerful. If you want a war we are fighting *LOES* and doing well i might add.

M.I.L.F.

can u send me an invite,

:icon_twisted:as above if not no worrys, if u think im good enough then you will look at my stats instead of me having to show you, i am rather low atm as i am being a55 whipped.... but am fighting back!!!, i will also send all my troops to support any member of a forth coming tribe i were to join and if i die, i die fighting so eh why not? an extra member also able to recruite is bad or good? u think about it...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Doing well? Stats shows it;)

Side 1: *LOES*

Side 2: Vlad VladA VladA2

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 78
Difference: 6

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 11
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 667,936
Side 2: 461,461
Difference: 206,475

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 187,185
Side 2: 79,556
Difference: 107,629

image.php

DeletedUser

Awww

AWWW FAZMEN you getting all defensive? The fact is that you are more than double our points :p. Weeks after this wars started and you told us you would crush us...we're still standing on 4.5million points and more. Our moral within the tribe is at it's peak. We have a base full of loyal and active members, seeing as all the disloyal ones left for your tribe. I think the way that you are going to go, fazmen, is the rim.

That is, after I've finished with seretai. He likes to think he's amazing because he cleared 3 of vorm's vills.. but he got nobled by Arions, simeon, etc :)

DeletedUser

ah!

Ah, i seeeeeeeee now fazmen, you used the presence of VladA2 to make it look like you are winning. Actually, I found the correct thing

Side 1: Vlad

Side 2: *LOES*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 5
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99,094
Side 2: 40,980
Difference: 58,114

image.php

DeletedUser

Where is your great tribe Heldias? lol

-MRAK- is my great tribe. It's still many of the same people there, with extras to make us even better. The great thing I find about -MRAK- and preciously vlad is the community. I know (from spying) that *LOES* doesn't have that.

DeletedUser

Is there any player left only two member of -MRAK- in top 40 .. And about 15 of *LOES*.. From where you win

DeletedUser

If you mean the top 40 continent players, you are slightly incorrect. There are three -MRAK- members in the top 40.

Also, your sentence didn't make much sense, but of course I'm used mto it since I've been trying to put up with you for so long, both in my tribe and in the various other tribes you randomly decided to go to. Did you get kicked from PXTG2, because I declared you a refugee? Or was it just your fawning?

DeletedUser

I know that you set me as refugee.. And that's why i am with *LOES* today..

I do not want to fight against *LOES*.. but you all want that's why i join PXTG2

DeletedUser

I know that you set me as refugee.. And that's why i am with *LOES* today..

I do not want to fight against *LOES*.. but you all want that's why i join PXTG2

please refrain from mentioning PXTG in your quarrels. thanks :icon_wink: