Vodka Declares on NN

Lord BillyNoMates

Couldn't have said it better myself.

The account left NN because of your idiocy of nobling villages that I said NOT to noble since they had troops out, as I stated earlier. Yet you seem to still want to bring your own illusions to the table as to why the account left NN. I don't think you can be helped. Mania must run through your family jeans.

if you want people to respect your decisions then i suggest your account reads its mails and not leave it 4 days before opening one

but ofc you are gonna defend vodka because you tried to join them and sean turned you down

Varomnia

if you want people to respect your decisions then i suggest your account reads its mails and not leave it 4 days before opening one

but ofc you are gonna defend vodka because you tried to join them and sean turned you down

Holy crap. You are so off the deep end retarded with your own logic, it cannot even make a full circle back home. Where is your proof Sean turned me down? Since you like to keep bringing up other stuff instead of staying on topic and accusations you keep throwing at me. It's like I try to hold a conversation here and make points and prove my case, but when you are found out wrong, you bring something else up with no context and demand that it is true. Last I remembered, Vodka never offered a position in the first place, and I cut off the line of communication with them when I said I was going to fly the NN flag, and I went for TSB's throat and took 17 villages. But go ahead, i'm in Vodka's butt. You caught me.

Lord BillyNoMates

Holy crap. You are so off the deep end retarded with your own logic, it cannot even make a full circle back home. Where is your proof Sean turned me down? Since you like to keep bringing up other stuff instead of staying on topic and accusations you keep throwing at me. It's like I try to hold a conversation here and make points and prove my case, but when you are found out wrong, you bring something else up with no context and demand that it is true. Last I remembered, Vodka never offered a position in the first place, and I cut off the line of communication with them when I said I was going to fly the NN flag, and I went for TSB's throat and took 17 villages. But go ahead, i'm in Vodka's butt. You caught me.
its known that you gave vodka info in order to try to join them
whether or not you are stuff up there ass now is only known by you

Varomnia

And? What of it? YOUR leaders already know about this. Half the tribe already knew about this while it was happening? What is YOUR problem with this? Go ahead, tell me how many villages you took from Vodka thus far? I'm 1 for 1 successful OPs. How many successful OPs have you made? 0 for 2 or 3? I lost count. Fact of the matter is, I did a dirty with Vodka and it cost them a merely 17 villages from my account, and another 15 from other players. All information was relayed to NN leadership to take care of to move troops around in the right places, but yet, that never happened. Thanks to what I did, you guys had the upper hand on what to do next, but no one made a move, Raz was sick or afk, or both, and James was busy with school like me, and our defense coordinator went AWOL. Emperor's account could have been saved, as well as heordes if you listened. It's in the skype group somewhere, but good luck sifting through it all with your consistent, and mindless banter. Literally every day I logged in, you type the most in that group, and most of it was causing distension and bringing up stuff that was a non-issue, causing issues. So, who has done more damage to the NN name? Me, who shared some irrelevant information that I used to back protect, but no one listened, or you, who has been causing strife ever since you joined NN, tearing the tribe from within day by day?

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Its known that several other members of your tribe gave info important op inf one of which cost an entrie op against Symob, Why are you not bashing them? Not sure what Var gave tbh?

You only ever respond to parts of posts that suit you and selectively ignore anything else, Just like the stats of Empor on your op days i pointed out, was all very quiet here then wasnt it.

I'm pretty sure what ever info both accounts gave they came clean with your leadership about it, in fact i have messages to prove that they did.

Are you the Duke now of NN? Whats the need to bash on externals and show to the world the internal conflicts that you obviously have (all centered around you guess it yours truly Martin.) when the NN leadership seem to of dealt with it but you have not, your of higher importance right? Because you keep talking like your running the show over there, when in reality real soon your about to be run over by a truck yourself.

oberjarl is awesome

i see your stil leaving a player out that lost 150 loses its okay i hope that isnt all your k45 players have got? they suck big time cant even take 1 village in an op
Am I the only person who had to read this post 3-4 times before understanding what he was trying to say?

Varomnia

And for the record, Kingas was scheduled to merge with me, as his timezone sat nicely against mine, and he gave the sit over to me initially so I could clear out the nukes on Vodka villages and use the defense quickly before the villages get captured. I never screwed the account, YOU did by not following orders. I sent you a mail preemtively because I saw claims on the villages even though I never said for you to take his villages, again, was tasked to be a merge between me and him, and I told you, hey, whatever, if you want some villages, take the ones named as "cake", as they have been cleared and ready to be internalized. You opened and read this mail, yet you ignored it and went after whatever villages YOU wanted. Then, due to the fast pace of things going crazy, Shaggy realizes what's going on in the neighborhood, so cats out of the bag, It is right before this, that the sit gets tossed to Kingraz since I will have none of the bull crap that just happened, has been going on for too long. Enough is enough. So I guess, whomever wants Kingas on their account can take it. A good German player, just can't play consistently.

Edit: I'm not even going to remove this. If you are going to bait me to try and defend my own reputation, then you're going to get somewhat confidential information on the externals, the last place you want them to be posted. So, please, for the sake of NN, wisen up and stop baiting people. It does you, and the baitee no good.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And for the record, Kingas was scheduled to merge with me, as his timezone sat nicely against mine, and he gave the sit over to me initially so I could clear out the nukes on Vodka villages and use the defense quickly before the villages get captured. I never screwed the account, YOU did by not following orders. I sent you a mail preemtively because I saw claims on the villages even though I never said for you to take his villages, again, was tasked to be a merge between me and him, and I told you, hey, whatever, if you want some villages, take the ones named as "cake", as they have been cleared and ready to be internalized. You opened and read this mail, yet you ignored it and went after whatever villages YOU wanted. Then, due to the fast pace of things going crazy, Shaggy realizes what's going on in the neighborhood, so cats out of the bag, It is right before this, that the sit gets tossed to Kingraz since I will have none of the bull crap that just happened, has been going on for too long. Enough is enough. So I guess, whomever wants Kingas on their account can take it. A good German player, just can't play consistently.

Edit: I'm not even going to remove this. If you are going to bait me to try and defend my own reputation, then you're going to get somewhat confidential information on the externals, the last place you want them to be posted. So, please, for the sake of NN, wisen up and stop baiting people. It does you, and the baitee no good.

Varo no offence but it was a extemely selfish move of you to use front line nukes to send to tommeeeh all the way down. The fact that you would merge with kingas could be a true storry but even then i'm sure kingas would have wanted to help out up here where his nukes could have made an impact. Instead you ignore martin for 4 days straight and then when he sends nobles you suddenly come out of your shell and respond within 20 min. Just admit you made some decisions who bennefited yourself instead of the tribe.

I do not defend all the arguing and swearing that went on between you (or your co's) and Martin. But i do believe Martin has the moral high ground here. The Jobless acount (the one i play on) has had the kingas sit for quite some time before you got it. We have been deffending and sniping on it without a premium account because kingas told us he would be gone for a few hours while under attack. In the end i think we had it for over a week (don't quote me on that) and used support from eric and aguarion to hold.

then you come in the picture and send out all his troops down to tomeeh which is just plain rediculus considering the position of kingas and how much the northen players have gone trough with him.

I liked you as a player and you have done much for NN but this is just a mistake on your part and you know it.

Anyway enough politics for today.

DeletedUser

Btw to keep something actually interesting going here i'l try to make a litle update about the war in the north ;)

The past few days there was a op from Vodka on our member Ericault. As most of us know the northern NN players find their origin in -Yes- where i have duked at the start of this world. Ever since the North has stayed strong and only lost Smileyface and Tribalnoob to the other side. (i'm not counting shaggy here since he ofcourse still is on our side :p )

We have had our fun and i just want to point out the effectiveness of the Vodka op. (i'l tell you now if you expect a objective few you can skip this post. Haven't seen anything objective from the other side either and war stats have been modified by kicking players and we all know what happened with the backstabbing so i'l leave that out as well :p)

Anyway to get to the point we first have a look at the ODD

As you can see here the Jobless account has taken a little beating and gained 1.4mil ODD this week. This was mostly duo to nuke dumps from the Burgler account. So i won't blame the ineffeciency here since their is most likely been little thought behind it.

However As also sown in the screenshot below we can see that Ericault has taken a serious beating when we look at the ODD gains. Over 8 mil last week and almost 7 mil yesterday. Quite an investment from the side of Vodka.
b8dd229c2a.png

However, The op has been far from succesfull. I didn't lose any village as expected since they where just dumps. But on the other side the OP on Eric can be considdered a serious investment of both time and resources. Yet, it was unsuccesfull in taking any villages at all.
(first line is the points gained this week and second one shows villages taken/lost.)
009bfa452c.png

e22a689f5f.png

As we can all see Eric hasn't even been dented by the effords of Vodka.

The argument Vodka will give is that offence is quicker to rebuild then Deffence. We all know this is true but again there is something to clearify here. When deffence is managed well it can block offence with hardly anny losses. I don't have to tell the attackers this since they must have seen many reports with death nukes which didn't even downgraded the wall. To prove this (i do not have acces to the reports from Eric atm) i'l show my extreme losses of the last two days. As you can see in the screenshot below i still gained 50 and 40k units on the days we blocked those nukes. And you can check my ODA of the last two weeks and you will know these gains are not from offense villages ;)
e44dd5f5dc.png

So to conclude while Vodka is trowing everything they got at the northen members they are gaining more then they lose. Now obviously i wasn't the only one helping out with deffence. Other members like Twodeadly Aguarigon and Doctor strange have done their part as well. But their recuitement statistics won't be much differnt ;)

I know how the Vodka propaganda machine is working in overdrive. (there is a surtain occasion in history when the same thing happened Around 1940 that was i guess :p ) and this wasn't because they had a easy time. It stuns me to read about Vodka members who say they got an easy time against NN. Yet they feel the nessasity the continuesly indoctrinate members. And as we all know not only from their own tribe but also NN members. Furthermore, that is not the place where it ends. Other players for example in Felons, Chosen and TL get the same treatment as well. Which in my opinion still is a shame.

Hence i wanna ask Vodka if they are finally ready for a fair and fun war. Because i believe Vodka does know just as well as i do that they aren't as strong as they say they are. I know the players that participate in this propaganda game aren't stupid and they sence our strenght which is the one and only reason they make use of this type of warfare and invest their time in it. (yes i mean you Sneaky Jesus guess its in the name :D ) So plz just stop with your stupid mind games and use of weak souls to bring the war to non core members and pick up your own game and go to war with us.

I would love to see similar stories from the Vodka side. I have not been objective here but at least i kept it honest. In my opinion it would great increase the quility of the forum which at the moment is full of insults and other banter.

Greetinz from your sincere Cry me A River of Tears. (The North remembers!)

DeletedUser

Just a small addition.
Its laugable to see 20 nukes hit a stack like this. (Yes its true there where 20 nukes send to this village and the wall obviously didn't even got taken to lv19. And as you can see losses where seizeable for our side as well)
acf1eaa19a.jpg

And yes we still have to wonder what all those cats where aiming for. So if someone could clearify that would be great!

Ericault

mm sorry vodka i like Jagermeister and not changing if you guys want to come by for a visit come by but just saying i got no cake stop looking(shaggy) and pieman you need to time better but in two weeks come back around ill be here :)

peace see you around

-eric

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Interesting read there Cry me a river of Tears,

It has become obvious some of NN's strongest accounts are in the North, An unsuccessful op was run you guys defended it props to you, but i'm not sure why you want to select the one out of what six or seven Vodka ops that didn't become successful ?

You cry and complain about propaganda but this is nothing but the same, diverting focus to one of the very few negatives, when the positive things Vodka have been doing in terms of ops and such in the war far outweigh the above.

This sentence here really bothers me,

So plz just stop with your stupid mind games and use of weak souls to bring the war to non core members

You guys mass recruited to the size you are now, that is not are problem that we are outnumbered 3-1 in terms of accounts.
What do you consider a core member,are you saying that some of the NN Family are not in equal terms to the others? They don't matter the same?

It is nice to sit in a tribe over here at Vodka where each account regardless of size or position is valued the same as the rest and considered a core member.

DeletedUser

Interesting read there Cry me a river of Tears,

It has become obvious some of NN's strongest accounts are in the North, An unsuccessful op was run you guys defended it props to you, but i'm not sure why you want to select the one out of what six or seven Vodka ops that didn't become successful ?

You cry and complain about propaganda but this is nothing but the same, diverting focus to one of the very few negatives, when the positive things Vodka have been doing in terms of ops and such in the war far outweigh the above.

This sentence here really bothers me,

You guys mass recruited to the size you are now, that is not are problem that we are outnumbered 3-1 in terms of accounts.
What do you consider a core member,are you saying that some of the NN Family are not in equal terms to the others? They don't matter the same?

It is nice to sit in a tribe over here at Vodka where each account regardless of size or position is valued the same as the rest and considered a core member.

First of all thanks.
Second of all i chose this op because i was involved in it and know the in's and outs. (i do not have the time to follow everything that happens especially down south).
To reply to your question why i do this. is because i feel the nessecity to put some semi objective counterweight out there. You and i both know there is a lot of bull .... out there (sorry mods).

The quote you refere to was aimed at Vodka not NN. you say every account is equal to you. yet account afher account has fallen. (your new recruits) (Tosbaqua, maxud, tomeeh, smileyface, tribalnoob and others will be added soon) To me it does not feel like you defended those to your best extend. (and yes i saw your ODD argument which is true but if thats realy the most you guys can do to save a member NN is the one having the easy war so i don't buy that ;) btw yes that was a compliment towards Vodka) So if you realy did defend those the best you could other frontliners should start to worry :p

at last yes this tribe has mass recruited but NN has been around since the start of this world so the comparison is a bit between of line there. Vodka has had the chance to have its fun in the rim with his pre-made members and then slowly add in while other tribes fall. NN has never been in this position since it was located much more in the core and was involved in alot more action early on in the game which simply recuires you to take surtain decisions. i do not agree with all of those yet i'm happy to be here ;)

Hope this aswers your questions

Your sincere Cry me A River of Tears.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you say every account is equal to you. yet account afher account has fallen. (your new recruits) (Tosbaqua, maxud, tomeeh, smileyface, tribalnoob and .

Tosbaqua, maxud were never members of Vodka, i Don't know why you refer to them as, they were nothing what so ever to do with Vodka before they were eaten, Vodka were waring Smart on the West front at the time this happened.

tribalnoob- No idea what happened here or history, can take that as 1-0.
smileyface- You broke the account, cant take anything away from that 2-0.

Tom account - 48 Caps, 41 Losses, 8 Mill ODA, 16Mill ODD

Tom was an inactive account which still caused problems, NN poured there fair share of resources into, to as seen by the oda/odd for a negative return, The 220 village front line account was successfully internaled with out losing a village to NN, while mutipul attempts were made on both hes fronts, hes defense was used up rather than just disappearing, Hes nukes took out villages in the core and Vodka got 4 active players a new front, I Would call this a big win for Vodka,and a massive opportunity wasted for NN sure a player less if you want to call it that but far far from a fallen account.

I Would strong argue it is NN who has account after account who has fallen as shown below.

Tandare (deleted) (disbanded) 1-2

kingas (disbanded) 2-2

ionutzp88 (disbanded) 2-3

achilles1991 (Removed at 0-15) 2-4

Harahel (Removed at 1-33) 2-5

Cerulean Pulse (88 Losses 2 villa left) 2-6

Herodes22 (93 losses 14 villa left) 2-7

mikkomo (23 losses 4 villa left) 2-8

birchy56 ( 0 villages 23 losses) 2-9

Last edited:

kingraz

Reaction score
Tosbaqua, maxud were never members of Vodka, i Don't know why you refer to them as, they were nothing what so ever to do with Vodka before they were eaten, Vodka were waring Smart on the West front at the time this happened.

tribalnoob- No idea what happened here or history, can take that as 1-0.
smileyface- You broke the account, cant take anything away from that 2-0.

Tom account - 48 Caps, 41 Losses, 8 Mill ODA, 16Mill ODD

Tom was an inactive account which still caused problems, NN poured there fair share of resources into, to as seen by the oda/odd for a negative return, The 220 village front line account was successfully internaled with out losing a village to NN, while mutipul attempts were made on both hes fronts, hes defense was used up rather than just disappearing, Hes nukes took out villages in the core and Vodka got 4 active players a new front, I Would call this a big win for Vodka,and a massive opportunity wasted for NN sure a player less if you want to call it that but far far from a fallen account.

I Would strong argue it is NN who has account after account who has fallen as shown below.

Tandare (deleted) (disbanded) 1-2

kingas (disbanded) 2-2

ionutzp88 (disbanded) 2-3

achilles1991 (Removed at 0-15) 2-4

Harahel (Removed at 1-33) 2-5

Cerulean Pulse (88 Losses 2 villa left) 2-6

Herodes22 (93 losses 14 villa left) 2-7

mikkomo (23 losses 4 villa left) 2-8

birchy56 ( 0 villages 23 losses) 2-9

If Vodka's pride is big, they would have done it with their core players and not with the help of unsettlement and poaching players. It is a decent strategy I agree using the recruitment weak minded and snakes and losing respect as a tribe. Even with such big moves and deep dents here we are a start tribe with none of the members we have backstabbed, with holding every member who got hit hard and willing to play and still being a huge pain for your tried and tested strategy. NN losing their players is bad and could be a low point for them when it happened. But Vodka thumping their chest by recruiting to win and still continuing with the story of we recruited in mass during 17th century feels like blaming current Germany for Hitler's action and justifying similar and more worse mass recruiting (Players who were in NN and grew in the mass recruit tribe). Have some sense and please do not stain yourselves with the age old mass recruiting story. None of us have hid behind the bush like Vodka is doing. Every post from us never denied there was once recruitment in full swing.

Playing on RIM, recruiting only players with high stats, lying your ass*es out when in diplomacy, encouraging and promoting stabbing and then recruiting border players and still struggling to overrun. My gosh with these sneaky tactics even a kid can win. Once your recruitment gets rolled out, you guys could be running out of ideas and plan. If there is any backbone in most of your players, try playing to win rather than plan on continuous recruiting to win. It is completely acceptable if you guys continue your reptile business and move forward but please do not show your moral high-stand and fool yourselves. Go now and plan on who to recruit next - which you guys do best. The dialogues many of your players talk on chats literally shows you guys feel like noble players but in game most of them just fart through other players work.

DeletedUser98482

how do u decide the core players? members of the council? players centered in the middle of the tribe? or frontline players in a fluid game? how can you say how good each player is until you have worked with them or against themand how can u decide if that player deserves to be categorised as a core player? what if that then player is rimmed do they no longer become a core player or aplayer of importance please clarify as i am not sure if the account i play is actually doing any good and could be clasified as a core players account

ShaggyDog

how do u decide the core players? members of the council? players centered in the middle of the tribe? or frontline players in a fluid game? how can you say how good each player is until you have worked with them or against themand how can u decide if that player deserves to be categorised as a core player? what if that then player is rimmed do they no longer become a core player or aplayer of importance please clarify as i am not sure if the account i play is actually doing any good and could be clasified as a core players account
Are you even paying attention? Clearly he's talking about players with the strongest torsos. For instance, Rav is arguably our 'best core' player.

kingraz

Reaction score
Are you even paying attention? Clearly he's talking about players with the strongest torsos. For instance, Rav is arguably our 'best core' player.

Not quite there mate :) - You can do better. Being with liquids might have numbed your sense of humour maybe? :p

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If Vodka's pride is big, they would have done it with their core players and not with the help of unsettlement and poaching players. It is a decent strategy I agree using the recruitment weak minded and snakes and losing respect as a tribe. Even with such big moves and deep dents here we are a start tribe with none of the members we have backstabbed, with holding every member who got hit hard and willing to play and still being a huge pain for your tried and tested strategy. NN losing their players is bad and could be a low point for them when it happened. But Vodka thumping their chest by recruiting to win and still continuing with the story of we recruited in mass during 17th century feels like blaming current Germany for Hitler's action and justifying similar and more worse mass recruiting (Players who were in NN and grew in the mass recruit tribe). Have some sense and please do not stain yourselves with the age old mass recruiting story. None of us have hid behind the bush like Vodka is doing. Every post from us never denied there was once recruitment in full swing.

Playing on RIM, recruiting only players with high stats, lying your ass*es out when in diplomacy, encouraging and promoting stabbing and then recruiting border players and still struggling to overrun. My gosh with these sneaky tactics even a kid can win. Once your recruitment gets rolled out, you guys could be running out of ideas and plan. If there is any backbone in most of your players, try playing to win rather than plan on continuous recruiting to win. It is completely acceptable if you guys continue your reptile business and move forward but please do not show your moral high-stand and fool yourselves. Go now and plan on who to recruit next - which you guys do best. The dialogues many of your players talk on chats literally shows you guys feel like noble players but in game most of them just fart through other players work.

Good god, What world do you live in?

I Keep forgetting that selective recruitment from first of Smart- Who were down 400 Villages and had lost there entire West front , as well as 3 members who were sick of NN is classed as mass recruitment. -

You talk as if Vodka did some kind of grate unjust to the world and are on high Morals i think you will find nearly every post is made in direct response to something an NN member says (usually the cluelsess no mates). You accuse us of sitting Rim.

How many wars did NN Have in this world again just remind me? Oh they didn't they sat playing the Rim mass recruitment after mass recruitment,First there was Axe, Then there was Purge, then Yes, You even took the smart rejects Vodka didn't want.

Now there is no more to recruit it is infact NN who have run out of ideas and the stats show that, you tried everything that Vodka has done and have failed at it miserably now you are butt hurt.

Every member who Joined Vodka approached us, But sure we encouraged the promoting stabbing, I Can post up the Chats from the latest NN member Var if you like when she approached Vodka too, We took her too didn't we ofc, yeah sure , your theory about continuing to recruit is flawed right there.

You as leader still fail to Identify and deal with main cause of people leaving NN, - Martin ,and wish to shit blame onto Vodka for that, Deny that all you like, most of your tribe know, and everyone here knows it.

Can you please elaborate where Vodka are still struggling to overrun? NN in K64 has virtually collapsed, K45 Core is breached, More or less everything in Vodka's K54 has been purged , Vodka are up on caps daily. meanwhile nn are doing what?