Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser121327

Introducing the BillyNoMates drinking game........ Since we all like Vodka so much ;)

Kind of boring now when Billy makes an accusation then threatens with proof and never delivers, so it's time for a shot(doesn't have to be vodka ya know) every time it happens now :)

varika your lucky im 1 infraction away from another ban because i would post the disgusting shit you said to me here and i know that will make a lot of vodka members think less of you

**DRINK**

i have the abusive mails from the kingas account your co player sent me

**DRINK**

i could quite happily put my convo with him in the forum

would prove that in fact you are the liar

**DRINK**

DeletedUser120430

Introducing the BillyNoMates drinking game........ Since we all like Vodka so much ;)

Kind of boring now when Billy makes an accusation then threatens with proof and never delivers, so it's time for a shot(doesn't have to be vodka ya know) every time it happens now :)

**DRINK**

**DRINK**

**DRINK**

You could include every time he says things are going to get turned around or everytime they say they have so many spies in vodka or every time we have an op, we failed massively even though they've never managed to obtain more than a brace of villas each time themselves
You could also include that they've never made any considerable progress in the war and have lost more members than they've had valid arguments :p
Come on hippy, you need to actually test our alcohol tolerance here ;)

DeletedUser118185

A quick stats update coming in just to remind Billy who is boss.

Your tribe
Enemy

Thats an advantage for Vodka of 566 villages now. Well done NN Family :rolleyes:

DeletedUser121116

A quick stats update coming in just to remind Billy who is boss.

Your tribe
Enemy

Thats an advantage for Vodka of 566 villages now. Well done NN Family :rolleyes:

why would somebody care about this ? everybody cares who wins the world not who has the better statistic

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
why would somebody care about this ? everybody cares who wins the world not who has the better statistic

Perhaps you can explain how a tribe wins a world without having 'better statistics' cos i havent seen that one yet

oberjarl is awesome

Lets just realive that nnn has no iddea what is going on and theyre just invitn gpoeippe,whjo are then intera;leed
amd wjtu dacanmnot doa single PPOP

Vodka works always

{S i assume asuyll realize vodka is the real reason why this mail is illegeitng be

illegivel
iiolegivle
i9llegible
illegible

DeletedUser121092

Lets just realive that nnn has no iddea what is going on and theyre just invitn gpoeippe,whjo are then intera;leed
amd wjtu dacanmnot doa single PPOP

Vodka works always

{S i assume asuyll realize vodka is the real reason why this mail is illegeitng be

illegivel
iiolegivle
i9llegible
illegible
giphy.gif

DeletedUser121116

Because no one has won the world yet, and this is valuable data to judge a tribe's progress in a war.

yeah , but that kind of statistic is not . i suggest you instead of putting an all time statistic just so you look good but a weekly one . its more accurate . every tribe has its ups and down , and NN right now is starting to look better .

DeletedUser98482

oh boy ...
yeah , but that kind of statistic is not . i suggest you instead of putting an all time statistic just so you look good but a weekly one . its more accurate . every tribe has its ups and down , and NN right now is starting to look better .
Miccull do you play on w94? this week yes nn did better, they didnt lose quite so many villages.
NN may appear to have had a huge influx of points mainly due to the addition of new food to there Tribe from their non academy tribe Crawl and the addition of tlotd (who quickly got dismissed as previously reported) . the players that have joined NN makes there number back up to max allowed for the world, this also improved there village count by around 500.it also appears that their is mass dumping of troops from accounts that are possibly sat so expect some more internals freeing up more space for the left overs from Crawl and or whoever is active in the Family tribe.
Good luck to the new recruits. may your nukes find there targets and your defences hold out .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121116

oh boy ...

Miccull do you play on w94? this week yes nn did better, they didnt lose quite so many villages.

yeah , i play on lady . pretty new to the server , dont expect anyone to know me :)

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Doesn't Look much better in the last week to me.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka
Side 2:
Tribes: SmasH, CRAWL, NN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 479
Side 2: 552
Difference: 73

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 67
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,510,745
Side 2: 3,409,582
Difference: 101,163

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 921,240
Side 2: 620,084
Difference: 301,156

chart

Lord BillyNoMates

i need to ask why do you never add chosen or TF onto your side

or is this because they are being baited by you and nothing else

DeletedUser121212

i need to ask why do you never add chosen or TF onto your side

or is this because they are being baited by you and nothing else
Side 1:
Tribes: Chosen
Side 2:
Tribes: NN, SmasH

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,462
Side 2: 8,017
Difference: 6,555

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 0
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,146,045
Side 2: 49,179,299
Difference: 43,033,254

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 227,125
Side 2: 0
Difference: 227,125

chart

I just did Chosen stats vs NN and SmasH for fun. I'm not sure I'm catching your point?

Gnomlandsecurity

Martin is desperate for a little stat boost I am assuming from the recent couple nukes Chosen sent at a death star of NN. The level of desperation. Guess he doesn't realize that it doesn't display on the conquers statistics and only for the war summary? Derp moment. You don't want to mention AoKi and all the other little tribes all around supporting and aiding NN? Or you just want to not say anything about that because you know we actually took villages from them and will ruin the conquer statistics potentially?

Lol-team stat.jpg

Lord BillyNoMates

you can mention what ever tribes you want i know what tribes are working for NN and i know its less then vodka has working for them

DeletedUser118185

you can mention what ever tribes you want i know what tribes are working for NN and i know its less then vodka has working for them

Then name them lol.
I would be surprised to hear from somebody not in Vodka who is working with us :D