Vodka Declares on NN

Varomnia

I think what Dan was getting at is Felons has been on NN's side for quite a few weeks now, supporting against Vodka even before the 48 hr NAP cooldown took place and playing Vodka with sweet words to bide time, all knowing they'd end up choosing NN regardless. That's what I would say he is referring to concerning back stabbing, saying one thing but in reality doing another. And do we really need to be Mr. Orange into the topic? It's bad enough he's all over the news 24/7 striking up a twitter storm about god knows what.

DeletedUser

So a week has passed since our first op landing on The floating terror. And as expected the ship went down and sank like a stone.

a146d7bc93.png

Furthermore, Sampls is also getting internalled (another player we oped a wek before that and lost his cluster which was still in a realy weak spot).

This means the north has lost 2 more players (asmileyface and tribalnoob are long forgotten :p) . However, Superbad has internalled his way into our northen front and is most likely looking to turn the tide... which obviously is badly needed for Vodka.

In the mean time Felons has launched on fake Shaggydog.
f1c7a80c4a.png

NN hasn't done much yet here and we don't wanna take the free villages of shaggy :p but this surely looks like another lost player in the north. His deffence has been underwelming (i tried to bring this possitively ;) but we can't say shaggy has brought up a real fight.

Anyway our account and the rest of NN have been blowwing trough them like they where internals and are looking forward on more action to come ;)

Ghostoxa

Rest of NN are struggling, don't know if you noticed how your support got smashed in k45...

DeletedUser

Rest of NN are struggling, don't know if you noticed how your support got smashed in k45...

I can assure you my support got far from smached. It's difficult to deal with day long travel times and indeed mistakes where made. But we will sort it out. Furthermore, only little of the support has actually landed (we had to rearange our own deffence as well since floating is no longer a treat within our cluster ;)

Ghostoxa

So you guys doing good up there, but the rest of your tribe getting hit big time, makes me wonder how long can you carry the heavy bandwagon that is the rest of NN...

DeletedUser121116

Felons Honoring the agreement to give 48 hours notice to end the NAP, which they did, fair play to them, Fail to see how that's a backstab.

The bleeding was due to lack or organisation inside those 48 hours , i'm all for bashing NN when appropriate but making lame excuses for something of Vodkas own doing is stupidity.

Ok , im starting to like you . Women`s instincs are never wrong i guess :))

So you guys doing good up there, but the rest of your tribe getting hit big time, makes me wonder how long can you carry the heavy bandwagon that is the rest of NN...

We have some problems , just like you do . But i think we managed better than you tho

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So a week has passed since our first op landing on The floating terror. And as expected the ship went down and sank like a stone.

a146d7bc93.png

Furthermore, Sampls is also getting internalled (another player we oped a wek before that and lost his cluster which was still in a realy weak spot).

This means the north has lost 2 more players (asmileyface and tribalnoob are long forgotten :p) . However, Superbad has internalled his way into our northen front and is most likely looking to turn the tide... which obviously is badly needed for Vodka.

f1c7a80c4a.png

NN hasn't done much yet here and we don't wanna take the free villages of shaggy :p but this surely looks like another lost player in the north. His deffence has been underwelming (i tried to bring this possitively ;) but we can't say shaggy has brought up a real fight.

Anyway our account and the rest of NN have been blowwing trough them like they where internals and are looking forward on more action to come ;)

Some valid points and data.

As expected Felons have eaten there fair share of Shaggydog, Hes position on the map left Vodka with little choice but to simple right off some of the villages that we were not able to defend in the time period of 48 hours and set a point in which we can realistically defend from.

It made no sense in sending long range stacks to where he was most isolated for it to just die bit by bit as it landed or even the village be gone before it got there.

I Must say overall with the exception of a small minority Felons has been less than impressive so far, having the advantage of knowing that they would end the nap you would of expected them to have stacks on there fronts and a proper coordinated attack planned which never came, it could of been much worse for Vodka and better for them, i am happy with the outcome so far, Varden capping 15 villages already from Felons was not expected i'm not quite sure what the thought process was not stacking around one of the biggest and currently safest accounts in the north was.

If we break down some stats in fact since Felons joined the war on the 1st of December you will see that Vodka are only at a net loss of 8 Villages.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka, Chosen
Side 2:
Tribes: NN, SmasH, Heresy, Felons

Timeframe: 01/12/2017 00:00:00 to 04/12/2017 18:21:26

Total conquers:

Side 1: 351
Side 2: 319
Difference: 32

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 121
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,317,252
Side 2: 2,137,766
Difference: 179,486

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 955,981
Side 2: 1,095,345
Difference: 139,364

chart

With that said, it would be unfair to take away from NN the best week they had with a gain of 1 village.

[
b]Side 1:[/b]
Tribes: Vodka, Chosen
Side 2:
Tribes: NN, SmasH, Heresy

Timeframe: 27/11/2017 00:00:00 to 04/12/2017 18:21:26

Total conquers:

Side 1: 659
Side 2: 556
Difference: 103

chart

Side 1: 154
Side 2: 155
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 4,204,783
Side 2: 3,662,514
Difference: 542,269

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,248,419
Side 2: 1,381,496
Difference: 133,077

chart

Congrats to emperorpilaf on obtaining Rank #1 of villages lost in the war, I would say by now that it is pretty obvious that this account is incapable of holding a front line effectively.

Also a shout out to
bunter who has been very quiet on the forums of late, Might be to do with the loss of 22 Villages over the past couple of days.

I Think it is more than clear now for both tribes that they both have certain areas of the map stronger than the others and its all about who can do the most in that area before the other.

DeletedUser98482

agree.
Not sure why hersey is included there but who cares :p
Very simple answer Heresy are the renamed Crawl. as admitted previously your academy, your support network and major supplier of new blood until down to the last active player was taken into you tribe,apart from whoever has control of the remainder.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm glad NN are putting up a fight. I was worried for a while there this world would end without a fun end game war. Looking forward to things a lot more now.

DeletedUser117283

I'm glad NN are putting up a fight. I was worried for a while there this world would end without a fun end game war. Looking forward to things a lot more now.
Wouldn't have in any other way James <3

DeletedUser118185

a146d7bc93.png

f1c7a80c4a.png

You caught us on some weak spots, well done on that one. I gotta give this sucess to you. Floating and Sam took a heavy beating and didnt want to continue so we took the chance to expand our own frontline with NN.
We are looking forward to a more heated fight up north now though ;)
I hope this war will stay fun for a lot longer, starting to really enjoy it.
Good game everybody ;)

DeletedUser81551

Lol James. Things are just getting started mate :D

Don't worry you will have much more than just fun soon enough ;)

||A|L|I|||S|H|A|H||

DeletedUser99939

Minty Fresh, you still with us honey? We didn't get a chance to dance 1 on 1 yet LOL

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cry me a river of Tears inspired me to create a post op review so here goes.

So nearly four days have passed since are op landing on Fitzy and Ole Jim and as expected these guys went down pretty quickly, in fact Vodka managed so far to cap more villages in four days than NN/Felons have in any single week.

uNzfDMz.png

nuaU4Te.png

What makes this so much more satisfying was the mails i received from Fitzy just a few days prior see below.

Rrtu4pg.png

pzxHSql.png

2xUR9Wi.png

Two days later my favorite <3
bBQTzjB.png

4EVgbt6.png

How many villages lost not Fitzy ? Approaching 50 i think.

All while this was going on Emperorpilaf continues to feed villages and maxud looks like hes going down the same path.

bbVoI2l.png

pHUqfgk.png

Funkybunny is blowing through darkasses as if they are an internal,as seen below.

01olK2g.png

Varomnia has been re recruited to NN cant say i understand that decision from the account guess they had no options left and NN were after someone to slow down Vodkas progression in the south because its only inevitable what will happen here and it doesn't look too good for Varomnia from where i'm sitting i fully expect it is just a matter of time before Funkybunny feasts here like he has done on all other NN accounts anywhere near

Last but not least i would like to mention yet another failed op on syombiote, what was it 350-400 Nukes and 50 ish trains? Pretty impressive as shown below.

CHcup7A.png

AI9QQ37.png

Current overall statistics during time frame mentioned in this post.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka
Side 2:
Tribes: NN, Felons

Timeframe: 06/12/2017 00:00:00 to 09/12/2017 13:59:38

Side 1: 189
Side 2: 55
Difference: 134

chart

Side 1: 2,719,802
Side 2: 1,526,752
Difference: 1,193,050

chart

NN Currently have another Op running in the north, for there sake i think it has to be incredibly successful to deal with the total failure everywhere else on the map this week if so i'm sure we will hear about it on here soon enough.

Varika.

Lord BillyNoMates

yeah il say you guys are beating our western players, but over past month we have smashed your northern players 2-3 players nobled dnt reclaims u nobling any of ours fully out ;)

well within the past month or 2 anyhow

Last edited:

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeah il say you guys are beating our western players, but over past month we have smashed your northern players 2-3 players nobled dnt reclaims u nobling any of ours fully out ;)

well within the past month or 2 anyhow

Very well constructed post very informative, i like the way you spent a little time stayed on topic with stats analysis etc and for once made a worthy contribution to this forum, Oh wait........

So you nobbled 2 players total in 2 months who's village you got total less than what we are taking from you in 4 days as well as continuing to be up on caps, I See why you would want to re post what was already covered in a much better way with Cry me a river of tears if it helps you feel important why not.

Don't "reclaimes" us nobling any of your players fully out how about these then ? Guess you just forgot.

79 Cerulean Pulse (deleted) (disbanded) 6 88
42 Herodes22 (deleted) (disbanded) 10 95

Lord BillyNoMates

aww okay you nobled 1 player that was surrounded by you guys and 1 player that quit

players we nobled and they quit and some gave remaining villages to vodka which was there area

sampls
the floating terror
asmileyface

and these was all between 1 and 2 million accounts

dont come here act the big man when it goes both ways

how much ops have you sent to our k45 area? how many successed and took what was planned? il tell you a big fat 0

out of how many? ive lost count ;)

you have recruited some easy targets for when we get the chance to op them when the time comes, your new players will fold when the going gets tough

and you guys was talking about nn mass recruiting :D

this is vodkas like 5th merge? haha

and yet they stil have allies to push them def ,

im laughing right now haha

Last edited: