Vodka Declares on NN

Discussion in 'World 94' started by Superbad., Oct 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Kurticus

Kurticus Non-stop Poster

War is upon us, be afraid very afraid especially if your a barb this xmas. Look at your stats , look at your internals god knows there must be well lets face it alot, i suppose if your account sitting 5 people u cant internal them ..pass the sit and eat, theres people in felons who are willing to join you. why keep taking 3k barbs when u have so many 9k free vills ?

2. Mystery Nuke

Mystery Nuke Non-stop Poster

A quick stats update, just because they are so wonderful.
    We are more than 1.000 caps ahead of NN and Felons now in this war.

Your tribe
    Enemy

Difference: 1.019 villages

3. Sinful Angel

Sinful Angel Contributing Poster

Top 10 in this war is absolute domination

[​IMG]

Symbiote likes this.
  4. Symbiote

Symbiote Active Member

I have to admire NN and their eagerness for not winning current wars. Not only do they prefer being stomped by Vodka - but now they started a new war being led by Willyorwonty: The war against the barbs.

[​IMG]

Watch out Hanb0000 - there is a new sheriff in town.

5. Mystery Nuke

Looks pretty much like NN are claiming their well deserved world domination now :eek:

If they keep nobling barbs at this pace they may be able to make up their frontline losses :D

6. Thee

Thee New Member

Typhlosion likes this.
  7. WillyorWonty

WillyorWonty Member

Keep trying to taunt me boys. But your efforts are scream of desperate little kids who think hurting people's feelings are going to help them in a fight. And by the way next time you might want to put a little more thought into what your saying - here's some simple math for you.

Hanb0000
    Total villages owned: 411
    Barb conquers: 283
    Percentage: 68.85%

Willyorwonty
    Total villages owned: 276
    Barb conquers: 132
    Percentage: 47.82%

Using some simple math (I am beginning to think maybe you haven't been taught this yet don't worry once you comprehend basic math your teachers will move onto more complex stuff like this) we conclude that I not even close yet to Hanb0000.

Now lets have a little look closer to Vodka's home.

Fortezzo
    Total villages owned: 147
    Barb conquers: 106
    Percentage: 72.10%

You guys are right there is a new sheriff in town. Don't worry though I won't give him a hard time but if you truly think taking barbs is such a bad thing you might want to have a little chat to some of your guys first.

Oh and one last thing

If you are going to be a smart ass first you have to be smart otherwise you're just an ass.

8. Sinful Angel

[​IMG]

He's still doing better than you in the war. Also you're not really doing enough in this war to claim superiority to anyone in Vodka. If you'd used your pile of nobles on Vodka you could've put some intense pressure on us but instead you took barbs while your tribemates ran ops on us that you could've joined in.

9. WillyorWonty

WillyorWonty Member

Not sure where you are getting your stats from mate but they have been off for a while.

Willyorwonty conquers vs Vodka

[​IMG]

Fortezzo conquers against NN

[​IMG]

Comparison of war stats.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh and here is a few more
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know its a bit unfair that I have included the pieman9 returns, presleyh123 and kjw940506 as they have only been with vodka for a few weeks but hell I am trying to defend myself here and it was you who said 'anyone in Vodka'

Like I said before mate you guys should do a little research before you post you really are embarrassing yourselves.

As for helping out in the OP (not that I have to explain myself to you) but I think you will find just before the OP that I sent quite a few nukes at gnomelandsecurity when he internalled The silentbang nearby me. I thought if there was a chance of taking the villages it would be as soon as he nobled them. Credit to him he stacked them well and efficiently and I lost 40+ nukes. Therefore I had a lot of half nukes which were in rebuild mode. With nukes in rebuild mode and nobles sitting around doing nothing I made the decision that it would be better to be building a bunch of villages than having nobles sitting around not achieving much . Don't worry though I still have 'a pile of nobles' left to contribute to out next OP.

You can really tell who are the most insecure people around here they have to keep post 'stats' to feed their ego's. Now stop pretending that you are relevant and leave me alone.

10. Sinful Angel

Oh my bad I had the stats set to last week. You're currently sitting at rank 30 war stats.

[​IMG]

Not terrible but not exactly enough to be claiming that you're the "new sheriff in town"

11. WillyorWonty

WillyorWonty Member

I never did claim to be the new 'sheriff in town'.

I am happy just to be holding my own especially against quality opposition like gnomelandsecurity and funkybunny2004.

12. Mystery Nuke

Please dont talk big when in fact all you got to do in nn is caring for internals and having two players who will barb out soon.
    There soon will be 7 less nn members:D

13. Miccull

Miccull Well-Known Member

and you care about this because ?

14. Mystery Nuke

Because NN is dying so fast that i fear this world is over anytime soon :p

15. Kurticus

Kurticus Non-stop Poster

I dont like to comment to often, but this time i will. willywonte seems to be the only person in NN actually doing more than sending the odd fake out he manages to actually send def behind his trains and can snipe, ok he sends nuke after nuke to villages he knows are stacked in a a vain hope of doing some good and leaves large areas open probably in a hope his tribal family can stack for him ( YOU ARE GRAVELY MISTAKEN). you have managed a recap or two along the way . and kudos for that . however, the new year is upon us, and its time to step up the pressure on the NN core, Barbarians be aware. i have 130 nobles to spare.

16. Miccull

we shall see .

Edit: If Jesus raised from the dead after 40 days than we can do this too :))

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  17. Stunner

Stunner Active Member

Soooo i see what you're trying to do here...but you still have 50% barb conquers...using simple math i would say all 3 of you are several standard deviations away from the mean.

18. It's probably for NN's best that some of those players you mentioned WillyorWonty don't really try.

The Pieman9 returns likes this.
  19. The Pieman9 returns

The Pieman9 returns Well-Known Member

Hey hey hey I'm up 6 wooot, thanks for the shootout Willy. That was within like the first week, now gata break through the turtles. Enjoy the attack breaks while we all can, go outside everyone lol.

Yes there's a sun beyond the computer, still getting attacks that land on attack breaks, gata love NN lol. Enjoy the peace, we'll all be at each other's throats after the second.

Mystery Nuke likes this.
  20. Miccull