Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser118185

Less noble to take vodka`s villas lol :))
Thank you . I doubt you will let me take them easy.

Meanwhile i wish you happy new year . Hope this wont be the last time i have to say it

I wish you a happy new year either.
I doubt that nn will last more than a couple months from now on, but only time will tell.
Enjoying the fight and hoping that it will continue for quite some time :)
Whats the purpose of playing tw if not for a good fight?
Edit: And sometimes a bit of trolling :D

Lord BillyNoMates

its under my impression that vodka players are already bragging about winning w94

DeletedUser50733

Woo, go Vodka!

Perfection-509x620.jpeg

DeletedUser121116

A quick stats update to refresh the taste of Vodka for you then..

Your tribe
Enemy

And this is why you drink vodka with soda lol, because it tastes superbad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121116

Lady the cleaner yesterday at 19:42
When I was a noob I had in every villa a noble , just to have an extra snipe chanse lmao -Miccull
Lady the cleaneryesterday at 18:30
I tend to go for ram speed it's even more effective. Nobles if I have any to spare - Beast

Just so you know who is your enemy lmao.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Using nobles for snipes isn't the worst idea I've heard of but have to be pretty darn desperate to use it to snipe rather than recap

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
If you use it to snipe and hit after the first or even second noble then it will save you more than recapping.

1.) You don't lose the associated troops.
2.) The loyalty stays higher and is easier to protect.

Recapping should really only be used when the village is unsavable in my opinion. Either that or when the enemy sends noble nukes and you prenobles then recap to let them kill their own nukes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser98482

If we had endless accounts to eat then we could be higher too. Now that the riff raff has weeded itself out see what happens.
who would you be referring to as riff raff in NN past members ? think carefully as some of those are now co playing, What is noticeable is in your major tribe operations are the same 5/6 people participating are the other 30+ all defencive players? or are you all sitting 5 accounts and the mass fake script doesnt allow you all to attack within 24 hours? 100.s of inc and 20 or more from each player using the script from same village. learn to make your own scripts ffs, and when u do after u send 1 move to next village (with this little bit of help u might get faking right).

DeletedUser118185

I hate to say I told you so Felons but you have lost this war and this world.

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=34

When you guys joined NNs side in this war I mailed xasate to express my regards to him..
.........................................................................................................................................
Superbad.on 01.12. at 13:45
Wont need much for that lol but thank you anyway.

-Dan
xasate on 01.12. at 13:45
Best of luck with that;)
Superbad.on 01.12. at 13:43
We will show you that you chose wrong when we rim you ;)

-Dan

xasate on 01.12. at 09:49
We had to decide between Vodka or NN since both approached us. You told our duke that we can only hope to live to see the end since you are not interested in an end-game merge. And that option was not very appealing to us as you can imagine.

xasate on 01.12. at 09:37
Goodluck to you too!
Superbad.on 01.12. at 09:36
Yeah keep telling yourself that you did nothing wrong but we all know how it is.

I promise you we will hunt you down and defeat your barbnobling pack :D

Goodluck.

...........................................................................................................................
So well done Felons, you got your end game merge after facing a defeat, Well played lol.
Maybe you can catch up with uniting two failing tribes :D

Stats as of today, when Felons and NN merged:

Your tribe: 2.009
Enemy: 820

Yours,
-Dan