Vodka Declares on NN

Lord BillyNoMates

when some one gives notification whether it is in tribal forums or on skype that a player has incomming trains you can only do so much, it is how your tribe mates respond to the alerts. What it does show from the stats that are visable today is Vodka responded quickly and effectivly to a small operation on a member. with something like the loss of 3 villages compared to 26 lost villages for NN during the same period. i guess this figure will alter by the end of server time. I commented on symbiote not bragging about his odd/oda untill he has defended a sustained operation, it looks like vodka as a whole responded very well today

taken 3? pretty sure we have taken smiley down 150k if not more

shaggys turn!

DeletedUser

when some one gives notification whether it is in tribal forums or on skype that a player has incomming trains you can only do so much, it is how your tribe mates respond to the alerts. What it does show from the stats that are visable today is Vodka responded quickly and effectivly to a small operation on a member. with something like the loss of 3 villages compared to 26 lost villages for NN during the same period. i guess this figure will alter by the end of server time. I commented on symbiote not bragging about his odd/oda untill he has defended a sustained operation, it looks like vodka as a whole responded very well today

I was aiming at the smileyface not symbiote. ( ido not share a front with symbiote yet)

DeletedUser

Well done, fellas! Keep up the good work!

-The Real Jobiess

hahah don't say that to loud! you wil be next my dear :p (JK i can never attack my dear friend shaggy) the real one ofcourse ;)

Still don't get how Vodka and NN leadership still didn't notice we work together all along :p

DeletedUser

Seems to me like Vodka doesn't even want a real war. Or NN members don't want a real war. depends on the perspective you use.

In this case its pretty obvious silent doesn't wanna fight. I never understooth the guy not doing .... and just farming and nobling easy vills. This one will probably be more like tosbaque and maxut i think. they are different from tommeeh and symbiote.

but i realy have to say that vodka is taking the fun out of this war by recruieting them into our cluster and then hit from the backline. ofcourse its true that its bad on our front that those members do make the switch but its never going to be a fair fight this way. takes the fun out of the game if you ask me. but ye you guys don't wanna be bother with that i guess. i have stated it before and all i got was that the game has changed and i should stop whining. sad thing is this is probably true and the game has changed and its all about individual wins and nobody cares about the real tribalwars game anymore.

another confirmation that i'm gonna leave this game afther this world :p

DeletedUser118185

Seems to me like Vodka doesn't even want a real war. Or NN members don't want a real war. depends on the perspective you use.

In this case its pretty obvious silent doesn't wanna fight. I never understooth the guy not doing .... and just farming and nobling easy vills. This one will probably be more like tosbaque and maxut i think. they are different from tommeeh and symbiote.

but i realy have to say that vodka is taking the fun out of this war by recruieting them into our cluster and then hit from the backline. ofcourse its true that its bad on our front that those members do make the switch but its never going to be a fair fight this way. takes the fun out of the game if you ask me. but ye you guys don't wanna be bother with that i guess. i have stated it before and all i got was that the game has changed and i should stop whining. sad thing is this is probably true and the game has changed and its all about individual wins and nobody cares about the real tribalwars game anymore.

You have lost. Now get over it.

Members running from your tribe are doing so because your leadership is a complete failure. You recruited bashers and noobs all the world just to keep your tribal rank up high.
Vodka always just recruited the best and you can see in this war where this brought us to.

If you got a little fight in you this world could be interesting but you gave up and found excuses as soon as we declared.

Get over it. You are gonna lose this world so either lose it in style or like a crying child.

-Dan

DeletedUser111574

I thought Vodka recruitment policy was selective?

Guess any tom, dick or harry can join.

DeletedUser118185

A small summary of the war before we own your 3 tribes even more.

Your tribe
Enemy

Lord BillyNoMates

Your tribe
Enemy

your tribe hasnt won nothinng yet ;)

more food to eat so who are we to argue

vodka recruited nn,s selfish players only look at there od before joining vodka :D

DeletedUser118185

your tribe hasnt won nothinng yet ;)

more food to eat so who are we to argue

vodka recruited nn,s selfish players only look at there od before joining vodka :D

Well tbh if I would change sides in a major war I would save my troops before too lol

Your logic is out of this world Billy.

Lord BillyNoMates

Well tbh if I would change sides in a major war I would save my troops before too lol

Your logic is out of this world Billy.

theres only 1 reason why vodka recruited him, meat shield to save jt from being hit harder means more food as hes in our cluster ;)

DeletedUser111574

Your tribe
Enemy

Your tribe are real bad asses, Boasting for days about how you are winning the war and then recruiting NN players.

Real winners. GG

DeletedUser121092

Who peeweed in your corn flakes this morning? :/

DeletedUser118185

Your tribe are real bad asses, Boasting for days about how you are winning the war and then recruiting NN players.

Real winners. GG

If you did the maths right you would have observed that NN, CRAWL and Smash together are still more than 1.000 villages bigger than Vodka, even after recruiting Silent.
So no apologies for losing lol.
Freaking whiners.

Father Damien

Is that 7 members now? Starting to sound like a broken record. Instead of pointing the finger at Vodka you'd be best off looking closer to home. Can you think of any reason why so many players are unhappy in NN? I'd guess it all stems from leadership but I'm not in a position to make that accusation

Lord BillyNoMates

Is that 7 members now? Starting to sound like a broken record. Instead of pointing the finger at Vodka you'd be best off looking closer to home. Can you think of any reason why so many players are unhappy in NN? I'd guess it all stems from leadership but I'm not in a position to make that accusation

just some players that did nothing in any war efforts glad they left ;) means more food for us so a win either way :p

-dark asses-

Reaction score
vodka taking our dead weight :) if they don't participate in ops, and don't support, what is the point.

furthermore, vodka breaking all rules of war, you eat the enemy, not hug them lmao.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
vodka taking our dead weight :) if they don't participate in ops, and don't support, what is the point.

furthermore, vodka breaking all rules of war, you eat the enemy, not hug them lmao.

a) one tribes deadweight is often another tribes asset
b) there are no rules in war lol
c) people from NN cannot question other tribes recruitment

Lord BillyNoMates

a) one tribes deadweight is often another tribes asset
b) there are no rules in war lol
c) people from NN cannot question other tribes recruitment

people from nn cant question other tribes recruitment, but vodka can question other tribes recruitment ;) sounda about right