Vodka Declares on NN

Superbad.

As tensions have been sky high for a week lets put words into actions as clearly NN have a lot to say.

Here are my personal favourites in the past 24 hours:

simple solution is vodka are getting worried they are going to loose 94

If i would have been in either smart or Vodka i would have left or taken over leadership.

Vodka members keeps claiming/plotting against us with awesome ego that they havent even attended their basic tribe members goodness.

tumblr_lgk968ETPZ1qgljqvo1_500.gif

Can't forget my personal favourite a comparison between Hitler and Vodka leadership.

With Hitler like atmosphere

tenor.gif

Unfortunately once again NN talk big in forums but still cannot muster the courage to declare.

So here I have done it for you.

This is our declaration on NN +the 10 other tribes you have.

I hope your words match your performance.

Yours Sincerely,
Vodka

kingraz

Reaction score
Sean - were you referring to this declaration in our personal chat? I was expecting something cheesy. I am disappointed on forums now.

Anyway so many day's/weeks/months passed and Vodka and other tribes who hate us are like we hug and never have a sense of their own to come up with new stuff. In the recent scenario I only see a hugging champion in town which is Vodka. First hugged Purge players, then Smart players and now poaching NN players. They never had guts to talk this loud till they reach this point. So one thing is clear that they aren't very brave and also lack discipline/ loyalty/ neat game.

Though these things are common and they do happen time to time these days. Vodka not owning their cowardliness or at least see their own hugs recently by washing their eyes is what not digestible for me. On chats if I post here would show their duke rofling us with his words repeating stuff and throwing cheap shots like a kid. Hope his in game is good and does not hide behind his players. Mr Duke was literally bragging about his declaration and kept asking me to reply. I only see that I have wasted few mins of my time.

This declaration happened today just coz the two traitors were caught else they would have slept in our beds for two more days or may be weeks. Vodka have inherited players who were once Axe then jumped to Purge and then Found home at NN and then back-stabbed their tribe again to join Vodka.

So technically Vodka is bragging of bagging them and got the confidence of declaring and talking loud? Come on mate you can do good with words.

Vodka on how they reached here? By the mercy of our OLD duke who respected them and created a pact and I continued as a honour for Kekua. They are nothing but two faced stabbers who would even noble their own (Mini Unicorns and few more) for their progress. Progress at any cost is their motto and lets see how well it serves you guys.

PS: Socrates SJ - What happened to your goals and ideology mate? You spoke so much about ideals/honour/leadership/loyalty. Were they all jokes ;) ?

A tribe is as good as their members are I see foxes/snakes/hyenas in a single room. Lets see how it ends. Tosbaqa wanted to be #1 - he is no more. Your new recruits were aiming something similar as well. Lets see what they got. Even JT's co left him coz of his behaviour.

Gnomlandsecurity

Gnomes too, come on Shaggy!

Now now, why act so salty when you got the whole world already on your side? :)

IMG_1323.jpg IMG_1324.jpg

Ex-Chosen player sending attacks at Pulse and it becomes a coalition vs coalition? Lol just one tribe here.

Don't get upset people left you before a war, it's just a page out of NN books :) besides you got what 70+ players to manage? We will ease your burden soon enough.

Happy war-times.

Stunner

Sean - were you referring to this declaration in our personal chat? I was expecting something cheesy. I am disappointed on forums now.

Anyway so many day's/weeks/months passed and Vodka and other tribes who hate us are like we hug and never have a sense of their own to come up with new stuff. In the recent scenario I only see a hugging champion in town which is Vodka. First hugged Purge players, then Smart players and now poaching NN players. They never had guts to talk this loud till they reach this point. So one thing is clear that they aren't very brave and also lack discipline/ loyalty/ neat game.

Though these things are common and they do happen time to time these days. Vodka not owning their cowardliness or at least see their own hugs recently by washing their eyes is what not digestible for me. On chats if I post here would show their duke rofling us with his words repeating stuff and throwing cheap shots like a kid. Hope his in game is good and does not hide behind his players. Mr Duke was literally bragging about his declaration and kept asking me to reply. I only see that I have wasted few mins of my time.

This declaration happened today just coz the two traitors were caught else they would have slept in our beds for two more days or may be weeks. Vodka have inherited players who were once Axe then jumped to Purge and then Found home at NN and then back-stabbed their tribe again to join Vodka.

So technically Vodka is bragging of bagging them and got the confidence of declaring and talking loud? Come on mate you can do good with words.

Vodka on how they reached here? By the mercy of our OLD duke who respected them and created a pact and I continued as a honour for Kekua. They are nothing but two faced stabbers who would even noble their own (Mini Unicorns and few more) for their progress. Progress at any cost is their motto and lets see how well it serves you guys.

PS: Socrates SJ - What happened to your goals and ideology mate? You spoke so much about ideals/honour/leadership/loyalty. Were they all jokes ;) ?

A tribe is as good as their members are I see foxes/snakes/hyenas in a single room. Lets see how it ends. Tosbaqa wanted to be #1 - he is no more. Your new recruits were aiming something similar as well. Lets see what they got. Even JT's co left him coz of his behaviour.
Poached players? You mean the same players you poached? Rofl give it a rest. This is how almost every world plays out. Now it's eat or get ate.

Varomnia

Gnomes too, come on Shaggy!

Now now, why act so salty when you got the whole world already on your side? :)

Ex-Chosen player sending attacks at Pulse and it becomes a coalition vs coalition? Lol just one tribe here.

Don't get upset people left you before a war, it's just a page out of NN books :) besides you got what 70+ players to manage? We will ease your burden soon enough.

Happy war-times.

No salt. I'm a snail, it's not good for my health.

But it is coalition vs coalition, you guys reached out to all the tribes in the world asking their viewpoints on us and making attempts to persuade them to fight us for you guys. That didn't work out as intended, so now, you call us tribal huggers, even though you just attempted the same tactics, we just beat you to the punch, but you did beat us to the declaration punch, so kudos for that.

Good luck to both sides, let's see who's got more determination to see this world through!

Superbad.

Yikes seems this declaration went right past your head here you are again Raz with all the talk.

I could've quoted your entire essay but yeah most will see themselves that you're delusional, IMO Shayd should put you in the Hall of Fame for the saltiest external message of w94.

But if I had to choose my favourite this time it has to be the blatant lie:

Hope his in game is good and does not hide behind his players. Mr Duke was literally bragging about his declaration and kept asking me to reply. I only see that I have wasted few mins of my time.

Lol, I know you are salty but no need to lie here this is the only mention of my declaration in our chat. Really? Was I really "begging" and "bragging" Raz?
y1hYV_gbRdWQml-UsBvbaw.png

On chats if I post here would show their duke rofling us with his words repeating stuff and throwing cheap shots like a kid.

Common Raz, if you had any dirt on me you would throw that straight into the externals XD

tenor.gif

Thats that done, back ingame I hope you save your breath now and just focus on your tribe and war performance, oh and add your academy CRAWL to the war no need to exclude the poor guys.

Varomnia

NN should change their name to Gin so we could have a Battle of the Liquor!

After like 10 attempts of uploading this because I am dumb dumb... got 3 bottles here, which do you prefer? I actually tried to get some absolut vodka today but didn't find it at the store.

F6hmO9Q.jpg

DeletedUser121028

Varomnia as a barely functional alcoholic my answer is all of the above.

However I have a new Idea for NN's new name

Tribe Name: Rejects, Underachievers, and Muddleheads
Tag: RUM

Let the Battle of the Liquor begin!