Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser118185

Best of luck i guess.

At least Vodka continued the Smart! legacy by recruiting 2 members as a meatshield again :p

It becomes more and more clear this game is already death... allot of stategy and loyalty has been lost and i'm pretty convinced w94 will be my last.

It finally became clear why the TW community is shrinking and will die off afther world 100 (if it hasn't died already)

Your sincere Cry me A River of Tears.

If always feels like a betrayal and an enourmous bang when you see your tribemates jump ship. Trust I lost a world because of this too. It is annoying and sometimes you think you wont play this game again, but let me tell you one thing: TW is played by humans and on every single world there are different human players on it, so every backstabbing that takes place is done by humans. Its not like the world isnt full or liars and traitorts either - but once you find loyal partners - like i did with sean - you can always be sure they will hold your back no matter what.
If you found tribemates like that...the game is fun.
Start on a fresh world with the players that didnt betray you and dont let this drag you away from the game.
If I had done so, World 74 would have been my last one, but I continued and reunited with an amazing team on W87 so dont let it take you down.
Every lost war is the chance to regroup and start over.

-Dan

DeletedUser121092

Best of luck i guess.

At least Vodka continued the Smart! legacy by recruiting 2 members as a meatshield again :p

It becomes more and more clear this game is already death... allot of stategy and loyalty has been lost and i'm pretty convinced w94 will be my last.

It finally became clear why the TW community is shrinking and will die off afther world 100 (if it hasn't died already)

Says the person who brokered a mega merge between -Yes- and NN. Do your tribe a favour and stop talking, I would be more worried about the war if i were you than crying on the externals buddy :)

Stunner

Best of luck i guess.

You do realize those same two members are among those you recruited from purge when NN declared on them?

Superbad.

Says the person who brokered a mega merge between -Yes- and NN. Do your tribe a favour and stop talking, I would be more worried about the war if i were you than crying on the externals buddy :)

Couldnt have said it better myself Sloth.

DeletedUser

Afther i tried everything to save Yes and keep the tribe running random leaves and underwhelming activity made it clear yes wasn't going to win the world. So instead of only getting a deal for some of the members i found a solution which included the whole tribe and literly no one was left behind. I did all i could to find a solution in which everyone found a place suitable for their activity and motivation.

Maybe thats something that doesn't happen to often anymore since every player is expect to be familiar with the game and play on accounts that are managed 24/7 . However, this is not the case and there are still people out there that would love to learn but don't get the chance for it because of tribes like peanut who just straight up backstab their old members and internal them.

Anyway, you saying that the NN/Yes merge was a backstab is the most rediculous thing i have heard in ages (not counting trump). I had an offer from smart! in which i would have to leave members behind which i would never do. I would have died fighting rather then leaving half of my members. I don't leave and eat players that had the faith in me to chose me as their leader.

At last i just find that moral is far to be found which your stupid post illustrates perfectly, I don't care about winning a world i just want to have fun and play with loyal and relyable players which i cannot to the degree i hoped to.

DeletedUser

You do realize those same two members are among those you recruited from purge when NN declared on them?

I know and i don't agree with it. However i was not in NN at the time and thus NN was still a way better option in general then Smart! ( on the moral front at least)

oberjarl is awesome

Loyalty is earned. If your players are leaving, it is because your tribe never earned their trust and loyalty :)

Lord BillyNoMates

Loyalty is earned. If your players are leaving, it is because your tribe never earned their trust and loyalty :)
and how many in vodka would you consider are loyal?

how many do you think would leave vodka if a shit storm came and vodka was loosing

your forgetting 80% of your tribe this world at one time or another has turned on a player they considered a friend

people like that has no loyalty

Gnomlandsecurity

and how many in vodka would you consider are loyal?

how many do you think would leave vodka if a shit storm came and vodka was loosing

your forgetting 80% of your tribe this world at one time or another has turned on a player they considered a friend

people like that has no loyalty

That's the difference between Vodka and NN. You lot don't know how to build. That trust and loyalty doesn't come with the member and certainly won't build when you got idiots like Cerulean and Martin in the chats with their nonsense. You merged YES into NN. Yes, as a leader you did the best you could for YES. But in actuality, you did not do the best. You brought all the problems with you. You couldn't build up any loyalty of players in YES, what makes you think you could in NN?

Vodka picked people up selectively and only after properly processing them and seeing if they would be a good fit or baggage that needed to be tossed. Even before Sinful account was brought over, talks were there with them for a hot minute. Same thing even with the Purge members that were picked up.

Your foundation was never strong. When that is weak, how can you expect to build anything strong on it?

Lord BillyNoMates

Lets explain something about vodka

Gnome and all his purge players turned on a friend the moment they joined vodka (dirtiest way possible)
Sinful angel turned on friends the moment he joined vodka
then Ex Smart players started stabbing people they considered a friend in the back

and then you decide to recruit from NN JT and Tom who then decided to also stab people they call friends in the back

Does nobody else notice the pattern once joining vodka or is it only me

Maybe Vodka members should attend more Alcoholics Anonymous meetings so that way they cant claim they didnt do it like all common drunks

DeletedUser119689

LOVE a good bottle of VODKA for breakfast ;)

It happens in all worlds tbf, tribes disband, tribes merge, tribes betray allies and friends fight friends but it never affects thing between the players, ive always got on with people that have left the tribe ive been in and joined another tribe. Either things in the tribe arent going well or just their not happy there.

Smart were not a bad tribe, its just as the world moved on more and more people started quitting due to real life. so brings moral down in the tribe and people start looking elsewhere. It also doesnt help when there is wars on two fronts. Also judging from those wars, people knew Vodka was a much better tribe, more organised and more active with their small number of members, compared to NN and family.

We were able to hold the NN front on the east pretty easily, the west fromt against vodka they targeted the correct people and it started falling more and more becoming harder and harder to hold. Vodka before some smart members joined them are a very strong tribe.

~Tom

Lord BillyNoMates

LOVE a good bottle of VODKA for breakfast ;)

It happens in all worlds tbf, tribes disband, tribes merge, tribes betray allies and friends fight friends but it never affects thing between the players, ive always got on with people that have left the tribe ive been in and joined another tribe. Either things in the tribe arent going well or just their not happy there.

Smart were not a bad tribe, its just as the world moved on more and more people started quitting due to real life. so brings moral down in the tribe and people start looking elsewhere. It also doesnt help when there is wars on two fronts. Also judging from those wars, people knew Vodka was a much better tribe, more organised and more active with their small number of members, compared to NN and family.

We were able to hold the NN front on the east pretty easily, the west fromt against vodka they targeted the correct people and it started falling more and more becoming harder and harder to hold. Vodka before some smart members joined them are a very strong tribe.

~Tom
i agree with some of what you had said

yes fighting friends is sometimes need and can be quite fun

but you missed interpreted what i said yes fighting friends is normal but leaving and stabbing in the back is not

DeletedUser118185

i agree with some of what you had said

yes fighting friends is sometimes need and can be quite fun

but you missed interpreted what i said yes fighting friends is normal but leaving and stabbing in the back is not

How do you fight your friends without betrayal included? lol

Gnomlandsecurity

Gnome and all his purge players turned on a friend the moment they joined vodka (dirtiest way possible)

Sorry who is this friend you speak of? Lotd? If that's who you are claiming here then you may want to recheck your facts before posting stupidity. Lotd friend list consisted of none of us from Purge or even those that joined Purge when we did.

It is entertaining to see how many times you can twist things before realizing you are doing nothing but speak out of your ass. Talking about others as if you know everything has never worked for you and it sure isn't about to start today when you want to claim something you clearly are lost on. Highly recommend you go work on your tribe, figure out who the next NN recruit is because Vodka is about to overlap you again, or whatever else it is you do.

Whatever Vodka is doing or has done, it is always going to look ill in your eyes. After all, you are about to lose the war and the world because you couldn't keep your tribe together at the end of the day. People wouldn't have left NN had you any resemblance of leadership abilities. Nobody is going to give you any benefit of the doubt with your track record and that is a fact.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Sinful angel turned on friends the moment he joined vodka
then Ex Smart players started stabbing people they considered a friend in the back

and then you decide to recruit from NN JT and Tom who then decided to also stab people they call friends in the back

Does nobody else notice the pattern once joining vodka or is it only me

Maybe Vodka members should attend more Alcoholics Anonymous meetings so that way they cant claim they didnt do it like all common drunks

Saying I turned on my "friends" and dragging my name through the dirt is a little rough? Plz dont mention me in any comments, I did what I did bcs I had a damn good reason to do so, and I felt it was right for me if I was to continue with w94, bcs Smart was not working for me socially.

The people on my front were all inactive aswell, the only accs that were active joined with me.