Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser118185

I would guess that the best defending job was done by Symbiote so far but I may be biased :D

Lord BillyNoMates

right?

and hes dropping points every day

i guess hes not defending good enough

Lord BillyNoMates

wait so you consider a back stabber who surprised is friends wit close range trans an amazing and great job?

if he didnt manage to take villages by surprise and back stabbing ten he would be considered tws worst player

also hes done some recaps and recaps can be done by TWs worst player

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But why are you goings continuously loosing on your front in the north then Martin? Are ppl backstabbing continuously there aswell? :(

Lord BillyNoMates

we have lost a few up north but then against so have you

oberjarl is awesome

Lets just talk stats for now.

Rank
Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Ally 155 51 20.373.534 29.258.078
2 Enemy 51 155 19.686.902 26.064.673

Vodka is winning in every stat. More ODD with fewer lost villas, more ODA and more captured villas.

Say we even remove tandare from these stats, the war still is 75-54, nothing to complain about with that I assume?

EDIT: I tried to format this so it was easier to look at, however that did not work so bear with me.

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry who is this friend you speak of? Lotd? If that's who you are claiming here then you may want to recheck your facts before posting stupidity. Lotd friend list consisted of none of us from Purge or even those that joined Purge when we did.

It is entertaining to see how many times you can twist things before realizing you are doing nothing but speak out of your ass. Talking about others as if you know everything has never worked for you and it sure isn't about to start today when you want to claim something you clearly are lost on. Highly recommend you go work on your tribe, figure out who the next NN recruit is because Vodka is about to overlap you again, or whatever else it is you do.

Whatever Vodka is doing or has done, it is always going to look ill in your eyes. After all, you are about to lose the war and the world because you couldn't keep your tribe together at the end of the day. People wouldn't have left NN had you any resemblance of leadership abilities. Nobody is going to give you any benefit of the doubt with your track record and that is a fact.

Thanks for mentioning my name.
Allow me to correct your twisted facts as I been Purge before you joined with your crew from NERDS, the same crew you took with you to Vodka after you backstabbed and fed on everyone else.

For anyone who doesn't know gnomelandfullofshit he's the world best in taking internals, gifted villages and backstabbing allies, not only that.... He spreads the backstabbing skill among his tribemates and friends... Whenever he is scared he will ask everyone he knows to attack you /giggle, he gives no shit for honor or dignity.

I would like you to keep talking, w94 needs a comedy show right now, we all like to laugh at fake people :).

xoxo
-LOTD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118185

Thanks for mentioning my name.
Allow me to correct your twisted facts as I been Purge before you joined with your crew from NERDS, the same crew you took with you to Vodka after you backstabbed and fed on everyone else.

For anyone who doesn't know gnomelandfullofshit he's the world best in taking internals, gifted villages and backstabbing allies, not only that.... He spreads the backstabbing skill among his tribemates and friends... Whenever he is scared he will ask everyone he knows to attack you /giggle, he gives no shit for honor or dignity.

I would like you to keep talking, w94 needs a comedy show right now, we all like to laugh at fake people :).

xoxo
-LOTD

Well man you know this is still a game after all right?
You are losing, face it and get over it. If you would be a quality player you would have made the cut to join Vodka because compared to NN - OUR recruitment is very selective. We dont invite our bashers or random rim players to join up.
Obviously you still need to learn to become a better player and when you have done so you may get a chance in a real top tribe :D

-Dan

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Get em Vodka. S/o to my Purge boys and girls putting in work

giphy.gif

DeletedUser121096

I wish Billy was running his mouth as much as he was before :O

Least they could be doing is fight back. Guess that ODS really gets you places eh :p Until all those stacks die.

It's funny because I also remember something NN Would always say about meat shields hmmm.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka
Side 2:
Tribes: SmasH, CRAWL

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 7
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 229,996
Side 2: 63,333
Difference: 166,663

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka
Side 2:
Tribes: SmasH, CRAWL, NN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 52
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 719,995
Side 2: 470,350
Difference: 249,645

chart

In all honesty, if Vodka and Smart were to ever band together there wouldn't be an NN over time. The situation would pan out like this, you guys are landlocked, there's no where for you to grow, and people will eventually start nobling barbs so your farm will start to diminish. And then? You have no more villages to noble, only villages to merge. At least Vodka has left food for themselves to eat. And you're probably pulling in so many garbage bullshit players. How much longer before most of those players go inactive? Have fun internalling them.

I'm also going to say that this is the moment that I predicted. NN will start to eat up whatever they can around them.

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.p...n&oldtribe=0&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

They are getting whatever internals they can and nobling whatever barbs they can. Vodka's growth has surpassed what they expected and getting completely slammed in the ass, they've got to noble whatever targets show.