Vodka Declares on NN

oberjarl is awesome

im missing the point where all vodka members are solid

only a select few of your members would probably do well against me if we went head to head in a 1 vs 1

majority of your members wouldnt stand a chance and everyone knows it

1. TW is not a 1v1 game... reason you can't do well is because you don't understand its a team-based game

2. Maybe you are solid, but is your account?

3. Idk how you are even judging, we have been opposite areas of the world until recently. You have no clue what almost everyone is capable of.

And as for the merge complaints... Check the amount of members on each side of the war and that should tell you :)

29 of Vodka, 84 of NN, Crawl, Smash. Whos the real mergers and mass recruiters?

Your group recently merged in the majority of HoCoR, picked up Curses who then got banned, etc. Vodka has 51 tribe changes total and NN alone has 185.

Please use facts and not just shitty grammar and spewing shit next time :)

--G--

Is it actually a debate between Vodka and NN? NN has always been the tribe mass recruiting everything, avoiding serious conflict and stuff.

What I think is better now;

NN members start hitting delete one by one so that the world ends now that is pointless, so Vodka baes become available to join me on w95 :)

DeletedUser121212

right?

and hes dropping points every day

i guess hes not defending good enough

I don't know. 6-10 players going at me smashing probably 100 nukes and +200 nobles on me.

But I'm probably a simple man who focuses on the end objective rather than short term. But then again it was one of the things triggering me in NN - everything was so short term.

Image%202017-10-22%20at%208.55.43%20PM.png

And yeah we are down on points. No denying. But I think ratio is good for us. We like to be efficient in our caps and don't waste the troops.

Image%202017-10-22%20at%208.58.24%20PM.png

Image%202017-10-23%20at%201.40.26%20AM.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser98482

Symbiote , m8 , dont go saying things about your oda/oda until some one actually attacks you and you sucessfully defend, however, from previous posts on this forum thread it appears only 1/2 of NN are active enough to mount any form of offensive, i say active they are actively internalling one another. NN academy tribe / feeder tribe Crawl is down to 18 players and are dropping down the leaderboard pretty quickly, several other tribes are soon going to be bashing there way around the rim. I am not sure if it is Pure hate for NN or there leadership or style of play but something went wrong somewhere along the diplomatic line for so many people/ tribes to want to just get at NN players. I am sure you will say it is envy. personally they probably think of your style of game play is more suitable to sim city than tribal wars. good luck and long may you last. as it was once said the war will be over by Christmas.

Father Damien

I am not sure if it is Pure hate for NN or there leadership or style of play but something went wrong somewhere along the diplomatic line for so many people/ tribes to want to just get at NN players.
Tribes don't need to spout PnP against NN when Martin is there. He acts as a morale booster by himself for opposition players and tribes

DeletedUser98482

Tribes don't need to spout PnP against NN when Martin is there. He acts as a morale booster by himself for opposition players and tribes
Dont be too harsh on Martin Damien mocking the afflicted is just bringing your self down to a base level they dwell in, now thats where i live and thrive. I hear Martin is a motavational speaker of some kind and is in the mould of other greats like winston churchill and maggie thatcher, (notice i avoided Godwins law) look it up if your not so well educated Martin look it up. I have read many sexist and dispicable posts on the world forums luckily for you i am not your employer as anything you post on a public forum can be held against you. anyway back on track, NN vs the world so it seems or at least it must from your point of view. i have watched how NN grew and how Vodka grew . what ever sides policy on recruitment is , you need to suck it up and accept it for what it is hugs and cuddles vs war and conquest. personal opinion its a war game.

DeletedUser118185

Symbiote , m8 , dont go saying things about your oda/oda until some one actually attacks you and you sucessfully defend, however, from previous posts on this forum thread it appears only 1/2 of NN are active enough to mount any form of offensive, i say active they are actively internalling one another. NN academy tribe / feeder tribe Crawl is down to 18 players and are dropping down the leaderboard pretty quickly, several other tribes are soon going to be bashing there way around the rim. I am not sure if it is Pure hate for NN or there leadership or style of play but something went wrong somewhere along the diplomatic line for so many people/ tribes to want to just get at NN players. I am sure you will say it is envy. personally they probably think of your style of game play is more suitable to sim city than tribal wars. good luck and long may you last. as it was once said the war will be over by Christmas.

Despite your statement about NN that I mostly support, I dont think the defending job for Symbiote is easy at all.
Due to the fact that all active NN players are attacking him, he has a hard time.
I think he did an incredible job so far!

Lord BillyNoMates

i would just like to say its not symbiote defending for himself its vodka defending for him by stacking him haha

Lord BillyNoMates

Billy do we have to remind you every post that this is a TEAM game? Getting a bit boring now
then id kindly like to tell you to stop giving symb all the credit when time after time i keep reminding you that its not him defending himself

Lord BillyNoMates

I suppose we are doing the recaps and snipes for him as well o_O
the snipes yes

because ive been told by someone in vodka :)

just like i got told that when smiley receives trains he posts them in your skype chat

DeletedUser121212

the snipes yes

because ive been told by someone in vodka :)

just like i got told that when smiley receives trains he posts them in your skype chat
Let us just do a quick recap on this after today. Then we can talk about capabilities to defend or not.

Lord BillyNoMates

Let us just do a quick recap on this after today. Then we can talk about capabilities to defend or not.
i could always post your comment in here that you told me you are selfish and you are loyal to nobody

im sure vodka loves people who are only loyal to themselves

must have amazing trust

DeletedUser98482

That didn't go to well though.
when some one gives notification whether it is in tribal forums or on skype that a player has incomming trains you can only do so much, it is how your tribe mates respond to the alerts. What it does show from the stats that are visable today is Vodka responded quickly and effectivly to a small operation on a member. with something like the loss of 3 villages compared to 26 lost villages for NN during the same period. i guess this figure will alter by the end of server time. I commented on symbiote not bragging about his odd/oda untill he has defended a sustained operation, it looks like vodka as a whole responded very well today