Vodka Declares on NN

Lord BillyNoMates

Marting causing internal drama again, fantastic just nuke each other save us doing it, pleb.
i didnt cause it he caused it

i didnt nuke him he nuked me

so kinda finding it hard to believe this is my fault xD

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i didnt cause it he caused it

i didnt nuke him he nuked me

so kinda finding it hard to believe this is my fault xD

Notice its funny you ignore the post where i show you did infact lie, You may not of started it but your involved in it yet again.

Varomnia

I’m so confused by what Varomnia is saying. Do you play world 94 or does someone else play it for you? Because if you do then you’re a bigger dick than Martin in all honesty and that’s saying something.

I've never left. Ever. That's the truth. My feelings for you haven't changed, you're still a handsome beast. We have both myself and Sam on the account, who, doesn't always leave signatures, so, may or may not have actually had conversations with me, would have to go back and look specifically. :)

Varomnia

You lie when you say I never said thanks, and I did say thanks, go back a page for the screenshot evidence. I swear, the simplest of things we have to spell out for you. Helpless.

Enjoy that dumpster fire though. :D

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
You lie when you say I never said thanks, and I did say thanks, go back a page for the screenshot evidence. I swear, the simplest of things we have to spell out for you. Helpless.

Enjoy that dumpster fire though. :D

But what did he lie about tho????????????

DeletedUser121116

Time i start preparing for my grandious exit. anyone wants to bet how much damage i can do with 450 close range nukes ?

Varomnia

Time i start preparing for my grandious exit. anyone wants to bet how much damage i can do with 450 close range nukes ?

There's more ways to defend than just stacks, I think you and NN keep forgetting that.

snowflake

Miccul didnt you like just join w94 recently?
Already making an exit eh

Varomnia

Yeah, I have you all blocked. Attitudes like that make me cringe. I'm very much loyal to the NN players I've fought side by side with and have helped and helped me throughout my time on this world. You selfish Yes players are the exact opposite. Supporting your own tribemates first and giving the rest of the original NN players scraps. Don't give me that pity party, did you seriously expect anything less when there are unresolved issues? If issues do not get resolved, they inevitable and eventually blow up. Welcome to reality, and see you on the battlefield.

bunter

Plus as far as i can see the north are doing all the damage seems those selfish yes players had more loyalty than some of your original players your nothing but a little girl go crying to the mods

DeletedUser121116

Miccul didnt you like just join w94 recently?
Already making an exit eh
i joined the world at the end of august, and actually starting to coplay, like give interess around november when i took over this account because lady retired. until that time i was there just keeping watch.
im not making the exit yet, i will need some time to kill all the Deff i have to make Off.

There's more ways to defend than just stacks, I think you and NN keep forgetting that.
stacks give you more safety, but its clear that a tribe can stack its entire FL. you just need to know where and how to stack.
anyway, dont give NN tips otherwise vodka will quesiton your loyalty too lmao.
Jokes aside, i have nothing agains you man . you made your decision , one i disagree with but im not your mommy to tell you what to do and boss you around lol. I respect it tho . See ya on the battlefield

Yeah, I have you all blocked. Attitudes like that make me cringe. I'm very much loyal to the NN players I've fought side by side with and have helped and helped me throughout my time on this world. You selfish Yes players are the exact opposite. Supporting your own tribemates first and giving the rest of the original NN players scraps. Don't give me that pity party, did you seriously expect anything less when there are unresolved issues? If issues do not get resolved, they inevitable and eventually blow up. Welcome to reality, and see you on the battlefield.
Who are you reffering to ? All the ex-players i recall are Jobless,Eric,argua,martin . I may be mistaking because i didnt care much about this world until the war with vodka started.

Miccull

Last edited by a moderator:

Varomnia

I'm so glad we're poking fun at crippling depression. You're setting a good image for NN. Thanks for that.

Lord BillyNoMates

Yes players are selfish?

from what ive seen the Yes players are actively participating in Ops supporting when asked and the YES PLAYERS HAVE DONE A SHIT LOAD MORE FOR NN THEN YOU EVER HAVE

DeletedUser121116

I'm so glad we're poking fun at crippling depression. You're setting a good image for NN. Thanks for that.
man , dont put it like that. im not poking fun , nor did i intend to offend you with my post .

Lord BillyNoMates

A nice post about varo and his amazing ability
hes currently rank 13 as you can see below
TE46v5kWQ-KvHe0FNoSUNw.png

his attack rank is currently 31 ranks below his points rank
DdylL_G0QR2RRAHs1R0Xiw.png

His defence rank is currently 64 positions below his points rank
g2fuiHjMTE2dV4tgEgQuTg.png

his Supporter rank is 31 positions below his points rank
ywIAaXKEQkSYBYbxQq3tdQ.png

his total OD is 39 positions below his points rank
hbyNwcLETy_IKZxWbiF-6A.png

I have also just checked that between 7 or 8 Ex yes players have a higher supporter OD then varo

now who is varo to call ex Yes players selfish

Varomnia

man , dont put it like that. im not poking fun , nor did i intend to offend you with my post .

Not towards you Miccull, you've been respectful from start to end. Didn't want to reply quote vulgar language or people I have blocked, kind of counter intuitive. See you on w100 maybe? Or 98?

Lord BillyNoMates

Not towards you Miccull, you've been respectful from start to end. Didn't want to reply quote vulgar language or people I have blocked, kind of counter intuitive. See you on w100 maybe? Or 98?
if your joining w100 how about me and you start at the same time and same area

just so i can shut up your trashy mouth once and for all

Varomnia

Martin, you started this on this world. You can fight and end it here. You've been on this world much longer than me and have had all the opportunities in the world to outgrow and outmaneuver me. End it here and be done with it. Your hate is poisonous, it's not good to keep it within. Let it out with your axes and i'll concede as the loser if you can win, or meh, if I win. It's not about winning or losing here for me. Show me your best in-game, your words are meaningless here, and are only adding to your legal wrap sheet, so, beware what you say openly.