Vodka Declares on NN

Lord BillyNoMates

Martin, you started this on this world. You can fight and end it here. You've been on this world much longer than me and have had all the opportunities in the world to outgrow and outmaneuver me. End it here and be done with it. Your hate is poisonous, it's not good to keep it within. Let it out with your axes and i'll concede as the loser if you can win, or meh, if I win. It's not about winning or losing here for me. Show me your best in-game, your words are meaningless here, and are only adding to your legal wrap sheet, so, beware what you say openly.

its not about winning or loosing?

youve been crying for the last month that youve put 100s into this world and u dont wanna loose

you aint fooling me and NO you started this here with your selfishness you are probably just as hated in vodka as you are in NN

Lord BillyNoMates

dont worry i didnt think you would accept a challenge by me for w100 your many things including a coward

DeletedUser118185

dont worry i didnt think you would accept a challenge by me for w100 your many things including a coward

Varo is still a way better human than you will ever be Martin. And to me a coward is somebody who is hiding from the war while being close to the frontlines so that would be you lord billy. The last nuke we received from you died more than 2 months ago yet you talk about Varomnia being a coward.
After the departure of kingraz you guys are finally done. Just accept defeat and hit delete i guess.

Im out :p

Lord BillyNoMates

well slipperystring yesterday said varo is worse then me

so i guess not everyone in vodka has the same feeling as you

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A nice post about varo and his amazing ability
hes currently rank 13 as you can see below
TE46v5kWQ-KvHe0FNoSUNw.png

his attack rank is currently 31 ranks below his points rank
DdylL_G0QR2RRAHs1R0Xiw.png

His defence rank is currently 64 positions below his points rank
g2fuiHjMTE2dV4tgEgQuTg.png

his Supporter rank is 31 positions below his points rank
ywIAaXKEQkSYBYbxQq3tdQ.png

his total OD is 39 positions below his points rank
hbyNwcLETy_IKZxWbiF-6A.png

I have also just checked that between 7 or 8 Ex yes players have a higher supporter OD then varo

now who is varo to call ex Yes players selfish

So you know how to analyze stats, Perhaps if you had done so for the last 3 months you would of seen it coming, dumb dumb, yet another NN player who left and only then you realize something isn't quite right with the stats, Muppet.

Lord BillyNoMates

So you know how to analyze stats, Perhaps if you had done so for the last 3 months you would of seen it coming, dumb dumb, yet another NN player who left and only then you realize something isn't quite right with the stats, Muppet.
actually i have been pushing for varos force internal for weeks because he refused to support refused to attack refused to participate in Ops and have been all round useless

but in NN i have no power i dont want any power all i can do is suggest they do something and if they dont and something goes wrong i can say i told you so

yeah i said that 5 times today xD

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
actually i have been pushing for varos force internal for weeks because he refused to support refused to attack refused to participate in Ops and have been all round useless

but in NN i have no power i dont want any power all i can do is suggest they do something and if they dont and something goes wrong i can say i told you so

yeah i said that 5 times today xD

I suppose you're the expert on being useless

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=player&id=9650320&tab=history

Gnomlandsecurity

A nice post about varo and his amazing ability
hes currently rank 13 as you can see below
TE46v5kWQ-KvHe0FNoSUNw.png

his attack rank is currently 31 ranks below his points rank
DdylL_G0QR2RRAHs1R0Xiw.png

His defence rank is currently 64 positions below his points rank
g2fuiHjMTE2dV4tgEgQuTg.png

his Supporter rank is 31 positions below his points rank
ywIAaXKEQkSYBYbxQq3tdQ.png

his total OD is 39 positions below his points rank
hbyNwcLETy_IKZxWbiF-6A.png

I have also just checked that between 7 or 8 Ex yes players have a higher supporter OD then varo

now who is varo to call ex Yes players selfish

All good, I'm sure all your inactive players will come back from the dead magically and throw there nukes at Varomnia account for the ODD rank. Meantime, Varomnia will also clean up your inactive accounts for you too that you have had to sit for god knows how long and will probably gain some ODA in the process too and gain that ODA rank boost as well. All in all, the stats will go up surely more so fighting against NN than they will against Vodka because lets face it, NN has no fight in them. Doubt they ever did. All talk and hugs. Raz spoke so much and where is he now. I messaged Raz on Skype and got a response from him 4 days later lol.

69dddd418907631ea16a283700240ac0.png

Yeah he is all but done. Maybe some NN players may have bought that 4 day delayed response nonsense.

Lord BillyNoMates

kingraz isnt actually the one giving orders in NN anymore

and lets be honest varo wont be nobling anything other then barbs

oh wait he has no barbs left

guess hes actually going to have to attack someone now

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
kingraz isnt actually the one giving orders in NN anymore

and lets be honest varo wont be nobling anything other then barbs

oh wait he has no barbs left

guess hes actually going to have to attack someone now

Says the guy who's Account is made of 20% Barbs, 40% Internals LOL

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
says the guy who has tribe members who has there accounts made up of 50% barbs

Have you not looked at the likes of

I must
crazyhaze67
Sevensided Pulse

Edit do i need to add
Stargazers
Eknos

Entire accounts are 90% barbs and internals yet they have no relevant stats what so ever?

Martin being a fool again with the "no you", Brings about an argument about barbs when hes account is equally as bad/ much worse then runs hes mouth at response with "no you".

Typical.

Lord BillyNoMates

Have you not looked at the likes of

I must
crazyhaze67
Sevensided Pulse

Entire accounts are 90% barbs and internals yet they have no relevant stats what so ever?

Martin being a fool again with the "no you", Brings about an argument about barbs when hes account is equally as bad/ much worse then runs hes mouth at response with "no you".

Typical.

sorry but nobody in vodka can really speak about me and my mouth when sean openly insulted varos ability and then yesterday decides to recruit him

so yeah vodkas recruiting standards just went down by almost 500%

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sorry but nobody in vodka can really speak about me and my mouth when sean openly insulted varos ability and then yesterday decides to recruit him

so yeah vodkas recruiting standards just went down by almost 500%

Speaking about you and your mouth i nearly forgot these, just shows the sort of player you are, getting some kind of kicks out of trying to ban people and "threaten" others, pretty disgusting,but that doesnt surprise me i know your capable of some deeply concerning and discussing stuff o_O....

LXjihje.png