Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser120430

sorry but nobody in vodka can really speak about me and my mouth when sean openly insulted varos ability and then yesterday decides to recruit him

so yeah vodkas recruiting standards just went down by almost 500%

And in the proceedings of this worldnl how many tribes/ has NN decided to merge with or recruit to their hopeless endeavour
Much as you like to be critical of what other people have said or done. You've still gone and been the hypocrite that you are.

If someone was recruited from some back a**e corner of the world to the tribe. Youd go out of your way to degrade the decisions made here yet your tribe has been recruiting randomers from all over the world since the start.

We took someone in from within your tribe because like those that left before him, they were sick of the rubbish you were spouting and the absolute shocking state of of affairs of your "tribe" or is it even a tribe anymore with half the members gone and their accounts sat and the ones remaining literally on the verge of giving you the finger and walking out the door.

If you had common sense, you'd stop criticising the decisions of others and worry about how your own lead to the implosion of your tribe

DeletedUser98482

can some one please check how many barbs we have taken i feel a little left out of that stat ratio. Still can be easily remedied :)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
yup im that useless im the main reason 3 of vodkas members deleted ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka
Side 2:
Players: Twodeadly

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 26
Side 2: 20
Difference: 6

Side 1:
Tribes: NN
Side 2:
Players: Twodeadly

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 21
Side 2: 66
Difference: 45

If you are the main reason that vodka had 3 members quit with your 20 caps how many people did you make quit from your own tribe?

DeletedUser121116

Not towards you Miccull, you've been respectful from start to end. Didn't want to reply quote vulgar language or people I have blocked, kind of counter intuitive. See you on w100 maybe? Or 98?

running this account is already enough for a mental stress for me . i can barely help strong hand on w97.
Not a chanse for w98. i dont feel motivated to even sell pp`s lmao . If we manage to finish this world until w100 i will think about it.

Varomnia

running this account is already enough for a mental stress for me . i can barely help strong hand on w97.
Not a chanse for w98. i dont feel motivated to even sell pp`s lmao . If we manage to finish this world until w100 i will think about it.

It would be a pleasure, and has been a pleasure. You got me on skype, once this war is over, hit me up. I know the mental stress. I was in your shoes for 2? 3? months? Everyone burns out eventually, leadership + front line + random factors can really beat you down, but chin up. You got spear nuke duke doing his weird antics still. :)

b56rYbG.png

Also, nice job on the 2 caps up north. So many nukes. Ya'll save up expecting this or was an OP cancelled to refocus me?

DeletedUser121116

If you are the main reason that vodka had 3 members quit with your 20 caps how many people did you make quit from your own tribe?[/QUOTE]

Quit? so far i am not aware of anyone beside var .
Mad ? Oh goddamn where can i sign the list ? Martin can be stubborn,annoying and unruly. Yet I have never questioned his loyalty towards NN, or I have never saw him refuse to help us.

DeletedUser121116

It would be a pleasure, and has been a pleasure. You got me on skype, once this war is over, hit me up. I know the mental stress. I was in your shoes for 2? 3? months? Everyone burns out eventually, leadership + front line + random factors can really beat you down, but chin up. You got spear nuke duke doing his weird antics still. :)

b56rYbG.png

Also, nice job on the 2 caps up north. So many nukes. Ya'll save up expecting this or was an OP cancelled to refocus me?

Tbh I didn't expect you to leave , I was the only one shocked in NN. Even some persons who left the world said they expected this. I expected you to be more of a person who feeds info in order to not get attacked. I wanted to fed you more FL so vodka will stop pushing us haha. I really am dumb , aren't I ?
Still I would rather deal with you than gnomland , sokol and scarlet.

No op was cancelled or nukes saved. We just happened to have nukes ready , not like your boy , kamilz.

Varomnia

Tbh I didn't expect you to leave , I was the only one shocked in NN. Even some persons who left the world said they expected this. I expected you to be more of a person who feeds info in order to not get attacked. I wanted to fed you more FL so vodka will stop pushing us haha. I really am dumb , aren't I ?

No op was cancelled or nukes saved. We just happened to have nukes ready , not like your boy , kamilz.

Heh, Kamilz is doing a good job. I got tired of waiting. I could've sat around for another week or two eating more internals, but I was really getting bored. With the insane amount of inactives nearby both him and I have been low on nobles lol. It's quite funny actually. We're just throwing stuff at each other just because we can, not so much because we can take each other out. But it's still fun nonetheless, he's been nothing but a pure joy to combat with.

Not really dumb, just blind trust. You saw the work I did for the tribe and you continued to blindly trust me off of works instead of looking at the broader picture and understanding why I left the first time. The bread crumb clues have been there ever since that point in time. James poked me saying he was trying to be the new leader and that activity was sky high and convinced me to come back, but, it was very short lived. Issues still unresolved, stack requests still unfulfilled, arguments abundant. He left, Raz left, then most of my locals left. I left for the 2nd time for the same reasons I left the 1st time. Not here to argue, i'm finally having fun again.

Lord BillyNoMates

STRANGE

because first time you left you said it was a co player and you are no longer on the account

if in fact it wasnt your co player who left and you were pretending to be him then you know that yoiu tried abusing a sitted account to benefit your own thats why i called you out and your account got into a hissy fit and left

so once again remind me how any of the above actually happened because every time you screw up or you try to be selfish you never on the account? yet u claimed yesterday u never actually quit at all

Ericault

At what point is NN, no longer NN? Tell me how many NN original members are still left playing, prior to any of the merges?

Varomnia, Yesterday at 12:59 AM

mm well pretty sure a tribe is a tribe no matter who in it. so i fell that those that are here are true nn members those left are no longer nn. so nn still here and we have a strong group.. you guys keep point to your stats well most of those stat are when you attack players that dont fight back or have any idea of what to do when under attack or were gain do trickery. so if you are proud of that well pat your self on the back you did you beat us. but your still the lowest of the low and i cant wait to see on the battle feild i would like to say not all your player are all stars either.

also var not sure what up man but you never did anything well you were in the tribe. you talk of op and help but did nothing. i like you dude but back stabling us to win a stupid game have fun dude if i see down the road im rim you .sadly i dont see you surviving for very long in our core good luck man see you around.

well you know where to find me vodka we are up in the north come say hi

have fun guys enjoy

-eric

p.s.
Jägermeister is always better

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
mm well pretty sure a tribe is a tribe no matter who in it. so i fell that those that are here are true nn members those left are no longer nn. so nn still here and we have a strong group.. you guys keep point to your stats well most of those stat are when you attack players that dont fight back or have any idea of what to do when under attack or were gain do trickery. so if you are proud of that well pat your self on the back you did you beat us. but your still the lowest of the low and i cant wait to see on the battle feild i would like to say not all your player are all stars either.

You must be new here, welcome to tribal wars. Ya'll were quite happy to tout your warstats and gains in the north before i joined the shaggy account when it was inactive, try not to be a hypocrite.

DeletedUser98482

Wth . looks like i need to start to pull my finger out ok i have been slacking over the last 3 weeks but if looks like i need a new front.

Last edited by a moderator:

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Seem to remember a post not so long ago saying NN had weeded out all the bad players, yet here we are again, another OP and more broken players, the list could go on, its hardly Vodka's fault that every time we op someone they quit, and its not like we have missed accounts out, down in the core and the south we have hit every front line account in front of us all ending with the same results.

Fitzy.
Ole Jim
Emporpalif
Venape
Potash
Hubert Hairylegs
Cruelan Pules
WillyorWanty
Bunter
Kingraz

All players who just happen to have an excuse and quit once oped and lost most of there front line villages.

Lord BillyNoMates

You must be new here, welcome to tribal wars. Ya'll were quite happy to tout your warstats and gains in the north before i joined the shaggy account when it was inactive, try not to be a hypocrite.
not sure if you know this but oli was bragging to me that he has himself and 2 other co players on the account

that is hardly something i would consider inactive

unless hes like players from NN gets oped and they all quit

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
not sure if you know this but oli was bragging to me that he has himself and 2 other co players on the account

that is hardly something i would consider inactive

unless hes like players from NN gets oped and they all quit

There had been nobody on the account for a week before i logged in for the first time. No walls rebuilding, nothing tagged and no troops recruiting so i can say with 100% confidence it was an inactive account