Vodka Declares on NN

Varomnia

A little war stats to sum up from beginning to near-end.

Side 1:
Tribes: NN
Side 2:
Tribes: Vodka

Timeframe: 11/10/2017 12:37:22 to 05/02/2018 04:22:41

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,064
Side 2: 9,144
Difference: 2,080

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 733
Side 2: 2,394
Difference: 1,661

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 47,744,282
Side 2: 68,240,066
Difference: 20,495,784

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,597,374
Side 2: 21,615,146
Difference: 15,017,772

chart

DeletedUser99939

So quite frankly, I have been staying away from the public forum. Due to recent events, I feel the need to say my piece thus breaking the silence.

For those among you, who do not know who I am or where I play, I go by War. I currently play acebren in NN. The reason I am deciding to post is to acknowledge NN's demise and my utter displeasure of it. I feel the public has the right to know exactly what and why, because at this point in time, I view the acts of many of those quitting at this very hour within NN, acts of cowardice.

This story, begins a few days ago.

As you all know, Martin also known as Twodeadly in NN was banned for logging into Varomina. Due to rules I can't go further than that, but he has refused to accept his punishment claiming innocence, when clearly the mods have said otherwise. This ultimately set off a chain of events in the recent days on top of the past defections that has made NN implode nearly overnight. Martin could easily unban himself and continue on for the sake of the tribe, but he has refused. Now, others are following him such as Ericult who agreed he would stay and fight until w100 or circumstances changed. Earlier today however, Ericult posted in our forums he would be deleting. Mind you, Ericult is not bleeding any villages, just simply throwing it all away and NN's northern front with him and Martin (aside from the Felons side).

On top of this, NN's own leadership has given up aside from Miccull who I value dearly, but NN has gone beyond dumb. OPs within NN, have grinded to non-existence with leaderships lack of morale and haven't bothered to inform the players that they have given up. Out of the past few weeks, numerous troop count mails went out, but only 1 north op went out. This one was on none other than varden, by just 3 players, finball, dwklouisville, and myself (acebren). All other accounts then got another troop count CM from Thee just hours after our op. Talk about attentive leadership hey? Nothing since has materialized as leadership has quit and instead talked of joining other worlds and co-playing each other and farewell.

The actions of a few, disheartened and other egoistic players in NN have burned those of us who would prefer the honorable way of fighting it out and letting the best team win. Mind you, there still is a core of players who are staying and this post is not intended to harm them, but to show the public what is happening and our displeasure and in my own personal opinion, humiliation. This post however, will likely result in my departure or dismissal should NN's leadership find the balls to do it from NN itself. Not that I particularly care at this point.

Regardless, I will fight on. Fight against whom however remains to be seen and at this point I doubt I'm the only player on the Felons side of the fence to feel that way. I am not asking for sympathy, Vodka has done their job and that is all that can be expected. Though some things as humiliating as this within NN I feel cannot go without saying and I have no remorse over posting this information about those within NN's ranks who would rather delete than share loyalty with one another to the end should it really be the end. NN itself had this not occurred, in my opinion was not beaten. But there is a very clear line between cowardice and being plain lazy vs staying to the end regardless of what is being thrown at you.

Vodka, your truly lucky to have leadership like you do.

Sincerely,
War

Father Damien

This one was on none other than varden, by just 3 players, finball, dwklouisville, and myself (acebren).

Your nukes were a day late. Finnball, Dwklo, and Darren all landed on me on the same day. You followed up with yours a day after.

Anyhow we mentioned this when Felons merged into NN. It should have been the other way around. Felons are the majority of active players in NN right now so therefore NN joining felons would have made more sense. It allows you a fresh slate in the war vs vodka and puts behind all the negative press actions of NN of old.

I appreciate that you're not rolling over and giving it up. It makes for a more interesting end to the world even if the result is clear now

-Andy

0s0speedy

Take the active ones and form a new tribe, temp nap to fight for nns barbs and create new fronts then start a new war vs vodka.

yes yes yes. ;)

DeletedUser98482

And yet they are not giving me any account. :(
So quite frankly, I have been staying away from the public forum. Due to recent events, I feel the need to say my piece thus breaking the silence.

For those among you, who do not know who I am or where I play, I go by War. I currently play acebren in NN. The reason I am deciding to post is to acknowledge NN's demise and my utter displeasure of it. I feel the public has the right to know exactly what and why, because at this point in time, I view the acts of many of those quitting at this very hour within NN, acts of cowardice.

As you all know, Martin also known as Twodeadly in NN was banned for logging into Varomina. Due to rules I can't go further than that, but he has refused to accept his punishment claiming innocence, when clearly the mods have said otherwise. This ultimately set off a chain of events in the recent days on top of the past defections that has made NN implode nearly overnight. Martin could easily unban himself and continue on for the sake of the tribe, but he has refused. Now, others are following him such as Ericult who agreed he would stay and fight until w100 or circumstances changed. Earlier today however, Ericult posted in our forums he would be deleting. Mind you, Ericult is not bleeding any villages, just simply throwing it all away and NN's northern front with him and Martin (aside from the Felons side).

On top of this, NN's own leadership has given up aside from Miccull who I value dearly, but NN has gone beyond dumb. OPs within NN, have grinded to non-existence with leaderships lack of morale and haven't bothered to inform the players that they have given up. Out of the past few weeks, numerous troop count mails went out, but only 1 north op went out. This one was on none other than varden, by just 3 players, finball, dwklouisville, and myself (acebren). All other accounts then got another troop count CM from Thee just hours after our op. Talk about attentive leadership hey? Nothing since has materialized as leadership has quit and instead talked of joining other worlds and co-playing each other and farewell.

The actions of a few, disheartened and other egoistic players in NN have burned those of us who would prefer the honorable way of fighting it out and letting the best team win. Mind you, there still is a core of players who are staying and this post is not intended to harm them, but to show the public what is happening and our displeasure and in my own personal opinion, humiliation. This post however, will likely result in my departure or dismissal should NN's leadership find the balls to do it from NN itself. Not that I particularly care at this point.

Regardless, I will fight on. Fight against whom however remains to be seen and at this point I doubt I'm the only player on the Felons side of the fence to feel that way. I am not asking for sympathy, Vodka has done their job and that is all that can be expected. Though some things as humiliating as this within NN I feel cannot go without saying and I have no remorse over posting this information about those within NN's ranks who would rather delete than share loyalty with one another to the end should it really be the end. NN itself had this not occurred, in my opinion was not beaten. But there is a very clear line between cowardice and being plain lazy vs staying to the end regardless of what is being thrown at you.

Sincerely,
War
We are aware of how lucky we are to have a strong leadership (and dan). as another poster has put its time to let NN die the death it deserves, If the stong northern players form there own tribe it can still be an interesting last couple of months, once martin deletes the option of the next in line to take over (baron) can hit no and effectivly end NN.
that way the northern players (yes and fellons) to reform in a fairly decent group of active players how ever it has got to be demoralising to see players just rolling over when a few fakes are sent out .

DeletedUser121116

We are aware of how lucky we are to have a strong leadership (and dan). as another poster has put its time to let NN die the death it deserves, If the stong northern players form there own tribe it can still be an interesting last couple of months, once martin deletes the option of the next in line to take over (baron) can hit no and effectivly end NN.
that way the northern players (yes and fellons) to reform in a fairly decent group of active players how ever it has got to be demoralising to see players just rolling over when a few fakes are sent out .

i dont understand why players quit when they see a ton of attacks and they arent even in WT range . i had 5k fakes and still was telling Josh to not stack me lol

0s0speedy

We barely even bother tagging anymore. Just kill the red attacks and dodge/ignore the green. Defending has never been so easy.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Sincerely,
War

Pretty good post on the whole, but i cant help but pick at it,

You can not realistically blame people for wanting to quit a world of which has only been going in one direction for the past month + While recent events may have had a negative impact internally i find it hard to put so much blame one the few, as much as Martin disgusts me he was pretty irrelevant for the longest time, ide consider this beaten once K55 was breached from the south - Regardless of Seven and Martin it was only a matter of time before the inevitable happened NN were gaining no ground anywhere on the map and bleeding an average of 50 villages a day ,You could not even deal with the in actives like Huber,Stargazers,Ekonos,Venape that have been dead and needed internaling for the last month these accounts still have villages in the Core of NN doing nothing.

Most people play the game for fun, and for some sitting and waiting idle being able to do absolutely nothing waiting while your tribe gets eaten around you isn't fun anymore, most people have limited time to play so i can not blame them for not wanting to invest time into a lost cause, props to those people who wish to stay till then end if they have time that allows them.

I Would be really keen to hear your opinions of How NN could of turned this around, i don't think its was through lack of trying, There was numerous occasions where the north went hard at accounts, Such a Sir Snoopy but they stood firm, It was no secret the Vodka Game plan you guys saw that your self, The north in Terms of Snoopy and Shaggy just got stacked beyond breach and held the front while waiting for the south the flank.

DeletedUser99939

Your nukes were a day late. Finnball, Dwklo, and Darren all landed on me on the same day. You followed up with yours a day after.

Anyhow we mentioned this when Felons merged into NN. It should have been the other way around. Felons are the majority of active players in NN right now so therefore NN joining felons would have made more sense. It allows you a fresh slate in the war vs vodka and puts behind all the negative press actions of NN of old.

I appreciate that you're not rolling over and giving it up. It makes for a more interesting end to the world even if the result is clear now

-Andy
Can't say I disagree with you.

As for the op, I sent in and around the time I was told to land.

Pretty good post on the whole, but i cant help but pick at it,

You can not realistically blame people for wanting to quit a world of which has only been going in one direction for the past month + While recent events may have had a negative impact internally i find it hard to put so much blame one the few, as much as Martin disgusts me he was pretty irrelevant for the longest time, ide consider this beaten once K55 was breached from the south - Regardless of Seven and Martin it was only a matter of time before the inevitable happened NN were gaining no ground anywhere on the map and bleeding an average of 50 villages a day ,You could not even deal with the in actives like Huber,Stargazers,Ekonos,Venape that have been dead and needed internaling for the last month these accounts still have villages in the Core of NN doing nothing.

Most people play the game for fun, and for some sitting and waiting idle being able to do absolutely nothing waiting while your tribe gets eaten around you isn't fun anymore, most people have limited time to play so i can not blame them for not wanting to invest time into a lost cause, props to those people who wish to stay till then end if they have time that allows them.

I Would be really keen to hear your opinions of How NN could of turned this around, i don't think its was through lack of trying, There was numerous occasions where the north went hard at accounts, Such a Sir Snoopy but they stood firm, It was no secret the Vodka Game plan you guys saw that your self, The north in Terms of Snoopy and Shaggy just got stacked beyond breach and held the front while waiting for the south the flank.
Your entire post, pretty much does fall back on some of the key things I brought up, however there is obviously other things that contributed. I never said that there was not other things. Though, leaderships latency allowed such things as those internals not being moved on and it continues still.

While people do play for fun, I do not think they tried before tossing it all in. Count the number of tribe ops NN has thrown and you'll see the truth in it. Break those ops if any apart piece by piece on who sent, how many fakes, etc and you have the care and motivation of a tribe. Like I said, they really didn't try in these final weeks. Maybe several months ago they did, but they let it slip through their fingers and never tried to stop it or recover from it which shows it even more. I might not have joined NN till very recently, but that does not mean I don't have the experience or know how to see where they simply F--k--d the hell up and miserably.

DeletedUser121212

Hm. This is almost like an internal.

8f78523010dd90a28cc468e4609db4ec.png

Funny thing is something doesn't add up if you keep your former statement in mind.

i dont understand why players quit when they see a ton of attacks and they arent even in WT range . i had 5k fakes and still was telling Josh to not stack me lol

giphy.gif

DeletedUser121116

Hm. This is almost like an internal.

8f78523010dd90a28cc468e4609db4ec.png

Funny thing is something doesn't add up if you keep your former statement in mind.

giphy.gif

i dont see the connection between the 2 of those. I didnt quit because of incomings , i just had a busy day . lets not even say that half of those were during my sleep time . do you expect me to spend the night defending an account on a lost world ?

DeletedUser121212

i dont see the connection between the 2 of those. I didnt quit because of incomings , i just had a busy day . lets not even say that half of those were during my sleep time . do you expect me to spend the night defending an account on a lost world ?
Hm it is caps from multiple days. So you must be sleeping a lot.

DeletedUser121116

Hm it is caps from multiple days. So you must be sleeping a lot.

ye , i love to sleep at least 8 hours a day. isnt that what doctors reccomand ?
i dont see why it matters that the caps are from various days. its not like i sleep once every 2 days