Vodka Declares on NN

0s0speedy

Fresh players are good. Don't be silly and forget you're fighting against a team double your size.

DeletedUser121116

I dont need to know you, I know your type of player, a spoiler, you take on the account you take all that comes with it in your case, a long run to the rim with a train in a sad hope to see the end oft he world you havent played, just let the account have the dignity of ending on its own terms, corellian pulse and sevensided both knew it was over or they would not of left the account to die slowly, i also believe you have lady the cleaners account sit thats going to go the same way, it has already been set for deletion once your just prolonging the inevitable and going against previous account holders wishes.

1) Seven left around November or December even before the potash and emperor incidents or karma being rimmed. At that point the world was still played , noone could know the winner yet. Your point fails just by this
2) lady account was never set for deletion not even once . That time when I said raia was sitting I wanted to force your hand into attacking me to protect the other NN accounts . I came back way to earlier tho.

DeletedUser911

I am not Jobless or Kingraz. Good luck.

NN was actually founded by Kekua. There have been several leaders since he quit though (not just KingRaz and Jobless).

I've never seen so many people find joy in mating with skeletons and calling it life...

DeletedUser121212

Absolutely not "bud".

It's quite visible Vodka is quite pissed off over the reform. News flash it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Though... would it be possible to at least have an "accurate" war delcaration:

Subject The tribe Absolut Domination declared war on tribe Till the End!
Sent Feb 12, 2018 15:16:06
The tribe is now at war with Absolut Domination!

War name: You can run but you cant hide

Declaration:
Forming yet another trash tribe wont save NN.

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

I think you all are confusing us with those who hit delete or quit. We are not running.

Well lets not call it running then. But close to quit could very well be the closest to the truth then. Not like your stats are indicating otherwise. What ever construction of a tribe you keep coming up with the result is the same.

7ad3692c32b423827cb47519b20f6b5e.png

293ffa9e2f3baffa92747b9f8a8dea8c.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser121718

i will stop playing even if i joined 2 days agoo... Just if Joshua got kicked from VODKA i will delete my account . Only way kick joshua and noble him

0s0speedy

i will stop playing even if i joined 2 days agoo... Just if Joshua got kicked from VODKA i will delete my account . Only way kick joshua and noble him
You're as obsessed as Martin is. Don't you realise your words have little threat? It doesnt matter if you've been playing for 5 days or 12 years you're not gonna come onto a 1.8m account and take on an entire tribe with 8 or so other members. Delete and be done. :D

DeletedUser120833

Yeah, congrats on a recap you king! You've accomplished capping back the vills you lost to my deathstar in K56, which is extremely impressive considering I only did it for fun and with nothing else than around 2k axes, 600 lcs and a bunch of nobles. Shouldn't you be ashamed of losing all those villages with troopies supporting other players? :oops:

Go back to the hole you came from and stay there please, you have nothing to accomplish on this world (94).

Last edited:

DeletedUser121718

Yeah, congrats on a recap you king! You've accomplished capping back the vills you lost to my deathstar in K56, which is extremely impressive considering I only did it for fun and with nothing else than around 2k axes, 600 lcs and a bunch of nobles. Shouldn't you be ashamed of losing all those villages with troopies supporting other players? :oops:

Go back to the hole you came from and stay there please, you have nothing to accomplish on this world (94).

i had no troops to snipe or deffend. But seems like few trains got sniped aswell ... I came from some other server. I am here also for fun and i will noble your villas for fun . So lets noble each others. You can have 20 milion points but still if you are Joshua you will be nothing.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i had no troops to snipe or deffend. But seems like few trains got sniped aswell ... I came from some other server. I am here also for fun and i will noble your villas for fun . So lets noble each others. You can have 20 milion points but still if you are Joshua you will be nothing.

Hes in game name Is Sneaky Jesus, I Thing you must be getting him confused with <Barbarian Village> ? because that's about the extent of your "talent", You might even learn to dodge one of these days grate player.