VoodooFX Forums

DeletedUser51929

It started to get repetitive. That was a major problem I think

DeletedUser

You know, like, same people, same styles, same sotw schedules over and over again... etc. I can't say this happens on voodoo from my own experience, but i think that's what he means.

Kash2Smash

same people = agreed
sotw always has a schedule..
same style= our forum started to turn out more into manip/abstract rather than old smudging.. more typography pieces.

DeletedUser

By same schedules i mean, like... badly phrased, but a pecking order. Same people winning SotW, etc. As i say, i'm not endorsing any of these as truth. =P

DeletedUser

Well the same people win the SOTW because people have decided that that persons work is the best. We try to avoid popularity contests by making entries anonymous. But others do improve thanks to sotw's, for example every time I have entered I get more votes for my work as people like it. I may not be at the level of those who have a tendency to win it, but it shows that we do improve and will be able to cause a real challenge against the pros :)

Kash2Smash

true, we require MORE designers on the forums... thats the problem.

DeletedUser

I really need to get back into sig-making, yet on the other hand my other forms of graphics are improving immensly :)

[SPOIL]
rockhard.png
[/SPOIL]

mattoematt

Am I allowed to quote myself? :lol:

Meh, too busy with exams and to be quite honest I suck and see no way of improving my work so cannot be bothered.

DeletedUser51929

I really need to get back into sig-making, yet on the other hand my other forms of graphics are improving immensly :)

I like your typography pieces!!

And yea tyrael is about right what I mean by repetitive...
The worm was fun but stopped.
The lp comption started which is good, though I suck at it XD
Off topic has no little banter...
I dont have a rainbow name, or any powers to abuse people with...
No team battles....
SOTW is good, but its to orignal... We need to think of something new, and exciting.

The worm + Team battle.. problem solved right there, pretty sure theirs two teams? surely they can battle.
yea.... duno what else to say... erm when I think of more I'll get to it.

DeletedUser51929

Am I allowed to quote myself? :lol:

Meh, too busy with exams and to be quite honest I suck and see no way of improving my work so cannot be bothered.

I feel the same way most times :icon_sad: speacilly when everyone is jsut about younger than me, and uses photoshop... I suck at photoshop. I suck XD

The past month, my activity has been lacking, mainly due to christmas and new years followed by exams and coursework deadlines. Now that I'v finished all that i should get my activity back up.