Vote for my car!

DeletedUser

Hiya!

Right now I'm trying to get my '68 Corvette featured in a calendar...but it's based off of votes. Go vote for me!

37347_561551888862_51104843_32906241_234625_n.jpg

The link is: http://membercalendars.com You have to sign up, which is quick and easy..then go to the Corvette section and find that pic above, and give me all 5 of your votes, lol.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

I had to choose a state so i chose yukon territory, where is that ? :lol:

your in 3rd place at the moment with 9 votes :)

some people love the whiskytown pic though its on 19

DeletedUser

your joint 4th now i think on 15, some guy is leading with about 68 lol

is it the top 12 go on the claendar or something ?

DeletedUser

Yeah it's top 12...unless they know something about 2011 that I don't... >_>

DeletedUser

:lol: well it might have just been 1 that goes into the calendar and the rest is already chosen, you never know these things so i merely inquired :lol:

DeletedUser

That isn't your car. If it was I'd be very very jealous and crying!

ps: voted

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3rd place at 27, but the 2nd has 52 votes, and the first has 72

DeletedUser

Truthfully, they aren't ahead by much...not when each person gets 5 votes. However...voting goes until sometime in October, so I have quite a while..

Thanks warham!

DeletedUser

that just means we have to make more accounts :lol:

oh and you have to send me a copy for free because i will have voted about 50 times for you :)

DeletedUser35787

You do realise that now your enemies will vote against you, right? :D

DeletedUser82212

hehehe :) Im gonna vote 50 times for everyone else but you just b/c anom reminded me :p

lol if you couldn't figure out that was sarcasim.... And sweetcar... I like Aston Martins personally

DeletedUser

You don't have to say you're using sarcasm everytime you use it. That takes away the pun. The ":p" usually does it aswell, if you're afraid ppl won't notice the sarcasm.

DeletedUser

c1 is your dream car? It looks like something you get in the cereal box.

P.S. I knew you had vette byj but didn't know it was this nice. I ll go vote now, but piece of advice first. Next time you want ur pic in the calendar or something don't park it under no parking sign and take a pic:D