Vote now

DeletedUser

It seems the mods have seen that we want the world to continue after the timer runs out. Vote now to keep world 60 open

DeletedUser

Word is out from Morthy. Should the winning tribe not be the "dominant force" at the time of their victory, their victory is not legitimate, and the world can therefore be continued and won again, should a majority of the losers of the world wish for this to happen. This regardless of whether or not said tribe has poured all resources into attaining the first victory, (under the conditions stated at the begining of the world), making continuing the fight impossible. Enjoy nobling my barbarian villages.

DeletedUser105935

saw looser you guys were the ones who hugged the win

DeletedUser94483

I have to say personally in all my years of tw this is an unprecedented occurrence even when a tribe merged to end the world....which has happened but without secrets...just think if we would not have kicked our inactives the poll would not even exist.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
2ed18k4.png
[/SPOIL]

Vaguely amusing at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94059

Survey: Should this world stay open after being won from secrets?

Once a world has been won via the Secrets endgame system, there are two possible options. Either the world finishes completely for all players, or the world can remain open to those who wish to continue playing under a dominance endgame system.

No matter what the result is, the tribe that wins via Secrets will be announced as the initial winner and its members will receive a premium point prize.

Should the players vote to keep the world open, it will remain open for those who wish to continue playing under a dominance based system. The world will be eventually won again, and the winning tribe will also be announced and given premium prizes.
The world should remain open after being won 289 74.87%

The world should be closed after being won 97 25.13%

Votes cast: 386

Your vote has been counted!

DeletedUser

I am not sure the timing of this survey will result in an accurate reflection of player opinion. Many of the people no longer interested in playing logged in, saw the timer, decided to take a break until after New Years and logged out before this survey even got started.

DeletedUser

Word is out from Morthy. Should the winning tribe not be the "dominant force" at the time of their victory, their victory is not legitimate, and the world can therefore be continued and won again...

This is the first secret world, so really the first huggle for free PP is just been a great Beta test. I think its a good thing that the flaws with the secret system can be exposed and fixed as well as let W60 have a true victory. The secret system could be fun and fair if there were some tweaks I think.

ashoka1

[SPOIL]
2ed18k4.png
[/SPOIL]

Vaguely amusing at least.

Now lets go and read all of it again....

Secrets were a farce..they were supposed to appear on barbarian villages all over the map.instead they copied on to player villages thus making it different then the game design.

anyways all of that doesnt matter..

for me this world was fun

We all have played against each other not for good 3/4 months and know everything about our friends as well as opponent.

Any one can claim anything..but to me anyone who has played good game is a winner.

for me

only 2 players in calm. played a good attacking game.

Fifth element was by far the best attacker on calm. side
UK patriot was second good player.

spunky was good but the way he ended his game ..i dont think only being a good attacker is good enough.you gotta handle the pressure.

so i would say congrats to Team ALI & STU

for the great attacks they unleashed on me...

and UK PATRIOT as well.

rest all ..well dont get me wrong friends..but you gotta learn a lot from these 2 specially Fifth.

JFSMITH and his cronies can say he played a great game...But If we exclude the scheaming and evil planning..skill wise..he gotta learn a lot from these two. and i mean it A LOT.

Ranks or points doesnt count.your involvement in day to day war counts.

if any of the leaders be it duncan or jfsmith had taken a bit more responsibilty or interest ...we would have had a better fight on our hands and probably secret would not have come into play at all.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: Alias Dragonov
Side 2:
Players: ASHOKA1

Timeframe: Forever

[h=3]Total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 907
Side 2: 1,304
Difference: 397
chart
[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8
chart
[h=3]Points value of total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 7,510,689
Side 2: 11,426,778
Difference: 3,916,089
chart

:(

ashoka1

only one of those villages were taken when i was on account

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
red.png
Ashes (562|523) K5511,261ASHOKA1 [SPAM]Alias Dragonov [Calm.]2012-11-13 03:37:18
red.png
Ashes (564|524) K5511,369ASHOKA1 [SPAM]Alias Dragonov [Calm.]2012-10-27 14:49:11
red.png
Ashes (563|523) K5511,563ASHOKA1 [SPAM]Alias Dragonov [Calm.]2012-10-27 03:49:34
red.png
082 ASH (561|522) K5511,486ASHOKA1 [SPAM]Alias Dragonov [Calm.]2012-10-27 02:50:16
red.png
098 ASH (565|524) K5510,747ASHOKA1 [SPAM]Alias Dragonov [Calm.]2012-10-25 09:06:49
red.png
Ashes (563|525) K5510,926ASHOKA1 [SPAM]Alias Dragonov [Calm.]2012-10-24 07:07:39
red.png
ashes (565|526) K5511,711ASHOKA1 [SPAM]Alias Dragonov [Calm.]2012-10-23 22:43:44
red.png
ASHes (566|527) K5511,369ASHOKA1 [SPAM]Alias Dragonov [Calm.]2012-10-20 20:00:00

No excuses..its my account...i was on vacation during the time you took those 7 villages...

it was a sat account ..but yes ou are awesome as well..:)

and i am a nub as i always say

on other two occasions when you attacked me...and couldnt take anything i was on account.

DeletedUser105935

can i say ive enjoyed this world aswell i havent done as well as i usally do but ive played with friends and have made some great friends i know that alot of people thought it was over and launched qall out on others and logged off

i very nilly did i know it isnt much from someone like me but still

DeletedUser

I was also coming from k53 with those nobles but yeah figured you were on vacation or something. :0

Always though to noble form that far out.

ashoka1

i know thats..my sitters did a great job...probably better then any other sitter on w60.

but if i was there ..may be ou wouldnt have got a single one...

the one i lost ON 13TH NOV was due to a short range noble...when i didnt have local D to snipe...if you have the report..YOU CAN SEE THAT...OR i can fwd you in game.

i just checked the reason of losing that village.

DeletedUser108935

i whould like to see the current spam v fork war as they stand now with the merges but that will never happen lol

DeletedUser103870

Now lets go and read all of it again....

Secrets were a farce..they were supposed to appear on barbarian villages all over the map.instead they copied on to player villages thus making it different then the game design.

anyways all of that doesnt matter..

for me this world was fun

We all have played against each other not for good 3/4 months and know everything about our friends as well as opponent.

Any one can claim anything..but to me anyone who has played good game is a winner.

for me

only 2 players in calm. played a good attacking game.

Fifth element was by far the best attacker on calm. side
UK patriot was second good player.

spunky was good but the way he ended his game ..i dont think only being a good attacker is good enough.you gotta handle the pressure.

so i would say congrats to Team ALI & STU

for the great attacks they unleashed on me...

and UK PATRIOT as well.

rest all ..well dont get me wrong friends..but you gotta learn a lot from these 2 specially Fifth.

JFSMITH and his cronies can say he played a great game...But If we exclude the scheaming and evil planning..skill wise..he gotta learn a lot from these two. and i mean it A LOT.

Ranks or points doesnt count.your involvement in day to day war counts.

if any of the leaders be it duncan or jfsmith had taken a bit more responsibilty or interest ...we would have had a better fight on our hands and probably secret would not have come into play at all.

Thanks Ash for your kind words , i really missed those days :) .
i hope with new winning system world goes more well than past :)

Ali-