Voting for no hauls world

SHAGAN888

Don't waste your time TW don't care about anything but where the next dollar is coming from and like the non pp worlds are a thing of the past...

DeletedUser118357

I would like a no hauls world too with flags though this time

DeletedUser

yea i bet the pp users would love to have a no haul world

DeletedUser84793

no haul worlds is to boring..tried it once and quit..didnt like it.o_O

DeletedUser118357

yea i bet the pp users would love to have a no haul world

Do you even know what your talking about mate? Are you implying I'm a pp user? World 83 the last no Haul world you couldn't by res in fact nothing pp wise was in the game except premium and account manager maybe just the 20% pits buffs I can't remember.

Why would they make a no Haul world where you could by resources? Think before you speak eejit

DeletedUser118357

Because your sole income of resources comes from the pits, no hauls bring a new strategy to the game and no farming is nice sometimes. You do get enough resources from the pits to be able to have fun. Why are you knocking no hauls when you haven't even tried it?

DeletedUser118357

I like to be competitive too, with skill rather then labour.

What's your IGN on 92 out of curiousity? Mine is Danny. don't be scared.

DeletedUser118357

I'm easy haha just don't diss no hauls and imply I only use pp to win and we're good ;D

If you tried no hauls you'd enjoy it, at least if you have skill troops-wise, anybody who's tried it and doesn't enjoy it are just not very good at attacking..

DeletedUser84793

I'm easy haha just don't diss no hauls and imply I only use pp to win and we're good ;D

If you tried no hauls you'd enjoy it, at least if you have skill troops-wise, anybody who's tried it and doesn't enjoy it are just not very good at attacking..

Im good at attacking...that's not the problem..for me i love to farm..with out it..to me it's just boring! but then again..it's a world that's simply based on skill..so for that i can see your point...I tried it one time..just not for me.

DeletedUser119345

How about a single world with no premium exchange, that might actually balance things out for once xD

DeletedUser19130

I think a world with limited hauls could be OK. I think it should limit the PP spending to a minimum, and also limit hauls. Would be a less time-consuming world, so I could see a lot of old-school players hop on it.

Oh also no church, no archers. Let's make it as old school as possible.