Voting for no hauls world

DeletedUser119841

You mean no income for TW? Wow, that's a smart idea!

Hmmmmm, you seem to be forgetting that there are six separate subscriptions that cost money to use. Without the premium exchange they still create revenue, not as much but we are asking for one world without it, not all of them.

However the problem is this would draw lots of players away from the P2W worlds and in turn would loss profit in other worlds.

Marshyyy

Reaction score
Personally I was a fan of the "Limited Haul" worlds. It seemed to go a little faster than the no haul worlds (Rip <3 NAM) but it gave the people who dont have as much time to invest in tribalwars, a fair chance. It kept the world nice and plump.

DeletedUser107718

I might be up for a nohaul world as long as you can't buy shit for pp... well honestly it wouldn't really be a problem since I got a job but meh, I just don't like the idea of it. Anyway, been a few years and maybe I'd like to come back to kick some scrub asses, like corleone rofl.

DeletedUser84793

You are literally everywhere. No haul worlds bring a new dimension of fun :) evens out the not so active and very active players.

well thats just it for players thats not so active its perfect..but for guys like me who's on all the time..its rather boring...i enjoy the farming runs...

Deleted User - 10017355

You can still send out the runs, they just don't come back with any benefit :D

Muldie325

Personally I was a fan of the "Limited Haul" worlds. It seemed to go a little faster than the no haul worlds (Rip <3 NAM) but it gave the people who don't have as much time to invest in tribalwars, a fair chance. It kept the world nice and plump.

The problem with limited hauls is that if you want to be as efficient as possible, you want to reach your haul limit with as few troops as possible, which means you're still micro managing troops a lot, and so you don't get much of a break from the game.

@ the guy who said he doesn't like no hauls because he likes to be competitive.. the only competitive aspect removed is farming, and farming is mostly down to activity, and I for one don't think that there is any pride to be had in beating someone just because you wasted more of your life on a dull chore than they did. I say this as someone who used to set my alarm in 2 hour intervals during the night to send out farm runs. It's not worth it, give me no hauls, give me a real sleep, and lets compete in the parts of the game that involve a little more thinking and a little less click click click click click...

That said, a no hauls world with p2w is pointless. Hauls worlds with p2w are pretty much pointless too.. but no hauls are even worse and inno know it. So no, this isn't going to happen.